• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GyroNutz said:
That's if the armour is released. If it's null, it doesn't disperse, it just disappears. Poof.
Not all that important since apparently the drugs cannot be blown away (which is pretty stupid, it's gas, but eh).

But just for clarification. The wind is natural not magical. If ouma's nulled, the wind is released (cus he can't control it anymore), same thing happens if he were to release it. His release is literally him stopping to manipulate the winds around him, the same effect null produces. The wind would disappear if it were magical.

you're arguing gas is heavy enough to weigh someone down I think we've established fiction cares not for your fickle perception of reality

Mr. Bambu said:
To be clear, even though Gyro has dropped his vote, we still have seven for Hunter and grace has just ended.
Votes were cast days ago, 1 vote changing doesn't change anything. This was done for argument's sake. All the previous votes were cast at a really early point in the match (before we even argued what happens after Ouma is nulled it literally went like "oh hunter can bypass the barrier, ok it's a win vote Hunter".

About the sped. If he gets hit by ouma, it's a win 1 shot win for Ouma if ouma hits. He hits hunter, it ends. Ouma can just get out of the gases at that point, he doesn't need to stay there, he won.

in this case what's said is done

like the same points have been circled for 99.99% of this match

...but I have though. Hunter drops. Wind isn't an issue, Hunter won't be one-shot, so either the pod gets dropped from his hand or he gets hit hard enough that it falls anyways.

I've countered most of your points, whereas you have yet to counter mine.

Mr. Bambu said:
...but I have though. Hunter drops. Wind isn't an issue, Hunter won't be one-shot, so either the pod gets dropped from his hand or he gets hit hard enough that it falls anyways.

I've countered most of your points, whereas you have yet to counter mine.
Ouma 1 shots people equal to his own ap with air waves, imagine the actual hit. So yeah ouma 1 shots due to swords negating a decent amount of dura.

Ouma blitzes everything else hunter can do.

Air is nulled. So no. He doesn't.

Dropping something? Literally just letting go? No.

Without air dude. He 1 shots without wind. You didn't get it if the wind created from his sword without magic can 1 shot, his actual hit is far stronger. There is also the author saying each swing was enough to kill stella in 1 hit. I can get the quote if you need.

Yes. He became fast enough to blitz the reaction people who have rel+ reaction and combat speed with his movement. After his amp from sub rel. He blitzes hunter to oblivion and back. Stella couldn't get in a guard position before getting blitzed and as said above she has reaction shotted far above ouma's speed. And hunter doesn't just drop, he has to pull pins and stuff for the grenades to work and he needs to take them out too, he ain't dropping anything. And 1 last thing are you controlling all of hunters actions here? He does this, does that and that. Why would he go for any of this in this exact order, he could go for bullets etc.

Ouma's not one-shotting anything in The Hunter's range and staying in 8-B, just saying.

Mr. Bambu said:
Dropping something? Literally just letting go? No.
If he can blitz someone bringing up their sword who was over 5x faster than Ouma's original movement speed, then yes, he absolutely is reaching The Hunter before whatever he's dropping reaches the ground.

The dura neg was negged though. It came from air manip. We discussed this above. You are now claiming that he somehow negs dura by hitting things. Which isn't correct.

If he can blitz someone bringing up their sword who was over 5x faster than Ouma's original movement speed, then yes, he absolutely is reaching The Hunter before whatever he's dropping reaches the ground.

More like she couldn't get into a stance and kept getting hit without a proper form, but her combat speed is over 10x his own. (Thank God ikki's ittou forms exist so i can have accurate multipliers for everything)

Mr. Bambu said:
The dura neg was negged though. It came from air manip. We discussed this above. You are now claiming that he somehow negs dura by hitting things. Which isn't correct.
He does, his sword is sharp. All rakudai people can 1 shot people equal to them with equal ap with swords because it's a sword it negates a TON of dura at base. Ikki 1 shot stella by reflecting her hit at her. So basically 8a girl 1 shot herself just cus swords have dura neg.

"His sword is sharp so ergo he can one-shot people at the very top of 8-B and not be considered 8-A"

Earl do I smell a CRT approaching.

Dura neg due to sword sharpness not raw AP.

Then "his actual hit is far stronger" would be incorrect, despite you claiming that previously.

Sharpness doesn't actually make you hit harder, it just lets you focus force into a smaller area. Even then it's typically confounded by proper armors that resist slashing attacks or dense materials.

Mr. Bambu said:
"His sword is sharp so ergo he can one-shot people at the very top of 8-B and not be considered 8-A"

Earl do I smell a CRT approaching.
Code:
No that's just swords. He can't deal that same dmg with hands. Only with ryuuzume cus it cuts. The best he ever did with a kick was push stella. Also stella could clash swords with him and not get overpowered.
And did you read the last part stella in her 8a form 1 shot herself guys ikki reflected her own ap.

Then "his actual hit is far stronger" would be incorrect, despite you claiming that previously.

Sharpness doesn't actually make you hit harder, it just lets you focus force into a smaller area. Even then it's typically confounded by proper armors that resist slashing attacks or dense materials.

His physical wind is obviously not peak 8b. It just negs dura due to vacuum blade.

His physical attack is peak 8b but still ignores dura.

hunter doesn't null EE so yeah basically

that's fine, like I said grace has been finished for a long time

I mean, it's not like I don't usually dip out for a couple days before posting the next round anyways

Don't we usually just close threads even if people disagree? People have different opinions, it's fine. If Earl wants to vote Ouma, let him vote. But 7 other people voted Hunter and 99% of Earl's debunks are circular reasoning. Can we just close this thread already?

Just move on already! Its pointless going through the same thing over and over since that was already debunked.

All of the votes were agreements to bambu who has no counter to the blitz argument. There is nothing hunter can do before getting 1 shot blitzed by ouma who blitzes reaction of people 10x faster than him. If bambu has no arguments for how to deal with this, the votes ruled would be invalid as there is nothing to fra at this point.

And we are saying that there is a way to kill Ouma with his armour on in the form of piercing rounds or simply walking up to him with Windproof Mantle and cutting him.

Sir Ovens said:
And we are saying that there is a way to kill Ouma with his armour on in the form of piercing rounds or simply walking up to him with Windproof Mantle and cutting him.
Bambu said hunter would go for the null instead. And anything physical won't work due to ouma's blazer nature.

> Has no counter to the blitz argument

Yes I do though. My argument is Hunter drugs anyways. You haven't countered literally any of my points, though, which is interesting. Grace has ended and no new discussion is being had, so we're literally just waiting for the next match at this point.

In case of stuff that actually wears off like sleep drugs, yes (but you'll be dropping before the drug runs out and since the intense activity stops due to being asleep, the drug doesn't wear off any quicker). In case of others like poison, no. There's a reason you shouldn't panic when a snake or something bites.

It does. However, your metabolism and immune system cannot protect against poison. Adrenaline may be able to hold off sleep, but only for a while.

The current favorite is a fast-acting sedative, yeah. Adrenaline won't help when the thing works mid-combat anyways.

Back