• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Brackets Finale (About Damn Time Edition)

Psychomaster35 said:
By the way, would Steve (Minecraft) be allowed?
The Type 9 Immortality he has for some reason says no.

The Type 9 Immortality he has for some reason says no.

Lol. Is there any good reaoning for that other than "can respawn"? Otherwise a lot of characters would have type 9 ovo

It's more like canonical respawning based on the actual real world player.

If we were to do 8-C brackets, I may need to do a quick CRT to a verse I like.

Dargoo Faust said:
I always link the next bracket in the last bracket's final round and hub.
I think I'll make a topic page for brackets so they're easier to follow. Gimme a second.
@GoldenScorpions

Dargoo said Friday though

But what time? I have a perfect nomination here and I do NOT want it to be stolen, so its best I would know the exact time.

Wow I have really lost track of time over summer lmao

It's more like for an example a character that's made out of something that has the durability of a higher tier yet they still get harmed by things of the same tier as them

I am not going to be available here for several days, something IRL came up yesterday.

Sorry in advance.

Probably can't give a specific time. Anyhow, tell me and I can nomiaye yours and harass Flowery into nominating mine in case you're not around.

Bump. I still need to know the exact time and day of the new brackets, as its been past Friday.

Back