• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Brackets Finale (About Damn Time Edition)

lol it's funny that 10-C is unironically one of the brackets with the largest gap from bottom to top in terms of multipliers

TBH, maybe 10-C should be more divided like other tiers to make up for the tiers gap that the tier has

Unknown bracket when

Alright, time to pick the next bracket.

Choose your poison:

POLL HAS BEEN MOVED BELOW

9-B Bracket 2 will be on the next poll.

The 8-C bracket didn't even finish last time, though, so it's redo gets more priority.

Whatever happened to 8-C brackets anyways? Anyone have a link?

That thread doesn't even seem to be from a bracket, or at least not one of Dargoos.

We never did a 9-A bracket did we? Seems odd but okay

I think we did, I remember it cuz The Eternal Warrior participated there... However, I do not remember finishing it.

Well that explains that I guess. The brackets don't go well if they're really disorganized.

Actually, I did do a 9-A bracket.

That one died due to Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan revisions and debates.

Just kick them out of the bracket tho

It's not from Kung Fu Panda this time. The one (fair) 8-A in KFP is in the other 8-A brackets rn

I see where you are going. I have a planned nominee as well, but if it gets taken, I will nominate a Marvel Character. I cannot say what franchise my first nomination is from because... obvious.

I only have one nomination, and yet don't think can be accepted due Low-Mid... I don't even like the character at all. If people known other 8-A, I may be nominate it, as long I known something about it.

Back