• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, the only difference is that single thing deciding when it will be most effective to use a tranq bomb when the character with said tranqs is trained in biological knowledge.

Yes, obviously this would make no difference.

Of course not.

Not once in a million years.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
What are the current votes?
Ouma blitzes people 10x faster than him. That's ouma's argument. Hunter, i have yet to hear a better argument than one that says:

Hunter reacts faster than relativistic+ dudes and ouma won't hold his breath cus i say so.

If Dargoo feels its right to reset the vote counter, he will. You don't decide that, Earl.

Psychomaster35 said:
So the votes have all been nulled, you say?
Well the best argument rn is hunter reacts faster than stella vermilion and her rel+ reaction speed. And ouma doesn't hold his breath or move out of the gas after 1 shooting hunter. The validity of which im severely questioning.

Firephoenixearl said:
So tranq bomb and null it is? Yeah ouma blitzes via blitzing people 10x faster than him.
And your vote is considered valid. But so are the 7 people that voted for Hunter.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
What are the current votes?
Hunter: 7

Ouma: 1

Incon: 0

And your vote is considered valid. But so are the 7 people that voted for Hunter.

Dude, the votes are not based on a legit reasoning. You can't say hunter reacts faster than rel+ people and assume ouma will inhale the gas at all and expect it to be valid. It's just not correct to assume any of them in an argument

It's like saying ouma hitting 1a dudes as a valid reasoning and start voting.

I didn't say any of that. I said Ouma's air is nullified. And that the drugs will take effect on Ouma fast enough to incap. People have voted based on that reasoning. At this point we're literally just waiting for Dargoo to post the next match.

Alright, for the sake of the brackets and my sanity, I'm skipping the 3rd place round on the brackets and leaving it inconclusive.

I'm not disqualifying any of the votes here; grace has been over for far too long and this should have been added ages ago. I'll leave the thread open so this mess doesn't infect the Removal forum and you guys can work out the chinks; although I'm not going to retroactively swap out Hunter for Ouma in the final round.

We're ending the shitshow for the sake of moving forward. You're free to take it to thread removal and 3rd place match seems to be cancelled.

Oh so hunter progresses? Ok whatever I don't agree with how impossible the odds are against hunter but ok. I'd hate to keep dragging this on.

I'm sorry, but what is exactly preventing Ouma from being blinded, then subsequently nulled and put to sleep? He isn't going to blitz something he cannot see, and will not know to escape from the incoming gas.

This shouldn't have gone on for so long.

we're just waiting for Dargoo

@Gimmy Next round will be up at some point.

Back