• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Brackets Finale (About Damn Time Edition)

I have the exact opposite problem. I got so many I can't pick. Rakudai has 2, armed with wings has at least one, but he may have smurf regen negation.

Not telling you. I will nominate the best one before they get to it!

Best...hmm quite confident.

Thank you. I may have gotten last way too many times on the brackets. Not this time. No. That is my motive.

Dont say it. That is a tip. Only say it once the bracket pops up. Its a fact that people want to steal your best character. And remember, one character per franchise.

My rakudai is safe cus no one knows the light novels so they can't support it hehe. I still don't know whether to choose ikki or stella though.

Stella is basically ouma, but better, much better.

Ikki is nothing but skill so i don't know.

I'm leaning towards ikki though. Cus the brackets are supposed to be for fun after all. Not gonna nominate the same type of lol shield, AP and elemental magic character 2 times in a row. I'd actually like some opinions here.

Low-Mid isn't that extreme, just destroy the head. CyberDemon had it in this bracket and didn't get too far.

We're still voting on it, though 8-A is winning rn

Wokistan said:
That thread doesn't even seem to be from a bracket, or at least not one of Dargoos.

We never did a 9-A bracket did we? Seems odd but okay
Kind of wish we could do 9-A, but eh

Would having a certain item that would drastically increase your durability but you yourself is much less durable be allowed?

Isn't spider man becoming 8-A?

I think I still need to respond to a match on that, actually

Running multiple brackets concurrently is usually not good for the one not run by dargoo

Firephoenixearl said:
Ionliosite said:
I have read Rakudai since before the anime premiered gg.
Rly, ya still keeping up to date with it? Ya think i should go for ikki or stella?
I have been keeping up with it, but in all honestly, it got hard when the Vermilion Empire arc started, because I disliked that arc.

On the other question, Stella looks like a better choice because of her range.

I just started that arc so can't say. Am at chapter 4 vol 10 but let's see where it goes from there.

Yeah true she's pretty stupid, but ikki is fun.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ionliosite said:
I have read Rakudai since before the anime premiered gg.
Rly, ya still keeping up to date with it? Ya think i should go for ikki or stella?
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry and RWBY characters are permanently banned from the Brackets.

I'm sorry, but this bracket nearly died on like 5 occasions on those two verses alone.

Please be unironic

This isn't bias but I find it a little odd to do 8-A bracket while there's one still going (though going slow)

How many verses have low 7-B? Genuine question. Tier 7 is already anime tier and as such mostly out of my domain but I don't actually know and Low 7-Bs besides Strahd von Zarovich and real life weapons.

...until High 7-A was given to them. By the way, Dargoo, is there an existance of a High 7-A bracket?

Also, whens the bracket gonna come?

sweats in Kung Fu Panda

Dargoo banned from his own bracket for being really slow

Back