• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Brackets Finale (About Damn Time Edition)

@Wok I agree SK probably wins since... well. Y'know.

Stealth in this case has worked in such a location and isn't outright invisibility.

Yeah, I seemed to recall that. Impossible to dodge auto-kill space hax isn't really something I can think of low-tier Hunter handling.

I'll vote SK too, not really a realistic win-con for Hunter. Oh well.

So, that's it? This is how the most long-lived (finished) bracket stood, not even 24 hours.

I mean

What did you expect

I even said a few days ago SK was gonna win if Hunter proceeded, I ain't got an answer to OHKO space hax kek

I hope its the 8-A bracket. I thankfully rightfully reserved a nominee of mine, but I am not telling you.

Neh, I known next to no character with that rating (8-A), not one that I known that good to be considered a supporter.

Antoniofer said:
Neh, I known next to no character with that rating (8-A), not one that I known that good to be considered a supporter.
I'm in much the same boat. Ultimate Kars is the only character and he might be a bit too hax for the bracket

Will Ultimate Kars be too much for that?

• ahem*
High-Mid Regen? Care to explain that? Thats illegal.

I'm good with either tier 9, 8-C, High 7-C and 7-A. Perhaps few others, but can't think in one right now.

In general, fire manipulation can bypass (or at least slow down) elevated levels of regen (if biological) due causing cellular damage.

Better save it in case that bracket is done. don't want people to choose a counter before time.

I'd be down for 9-A too but it's Dargoo's choice

Back