• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Inhuman Tournament: Superior Survivability Experiment

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
16 inhuman subjects have been captured by scientists and taken to a lab, and the only way out is to come out on top through a tournament. This will be no ordinary tournament, however, rather they will be separated into 4 factions in order to test each of these subjects’ survivability, with the strongest ones going to the main bracket.

Rules
  1. Your character must be/has a key that is 7-B
  2. As the title suggests, your character cannot be human, rather they must be inhuman characters. Such examples would animals, monsters, robots, living inanimate beings, etcetera. If it is a character who used to be human that got turned into an inhuman being, then it will be allowed, just as long as they have fully turned inhuman and aren’t a half-human half-creature type.
  3. Mid Hax at best for your character.
  4. I will have the right to decline your nominee if I know they are either too haxed or skillstomp the entire tourney (I’m looking at you, Warhammer 40K skill)
  5. Stat amping is allowed as long as it stays within the range of 7-B, or else it will be restricted if it goes over it.
  6. 2 characters per user and franchise.
  7. 16 characters max for this bracket.
  8. Speed equalized in every match.
  9. Battle takes place in a containment room with no objects in it apart from hidden cameras. The containment room is a cylindrical shape which measures 1 kilometer in diameter and has a ceiling that is 75 meters high, in order to avoid range stomps through abusing flight.
  10. This tournament will have 4 factions split into 4 characters chosen at random. Each character in that faction will fight each other once.
  11. If a character wins, they get 3 points while the loser gets none. In the case of an inconclusive match, both sides get one point. The top 2 subjects with the highest scores will be placed in the main bracket, while the 2 subjects with the lowest scores will be eliminated.
  12. Starting range will be 50 meters apart in the center of the room. SBA for everything else.
  13. Have fun and enjoy the experiment.
Characters
  1. Dragonair (Pokémon, @Psychomaster35)
  2. Kadabra (Pokémon, @Arceus0x)
  3. GMK Godzilla (Godzilla, @AnAverageUsername)
  4. Taco (Inanimate Insanity, @Spinoirr)
  5. Carrot (One Piece, @Spinoirr)
  6. Elder Centipede (One Punch Man, @XSOULOFCINDERX)
  7. Urushi (Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita, @DontTalkDT)
  8. Strigona (The Weakness of Beatrice the Level Cap Holy Swordswoman That Made Being the Strongest Even More Trouble – His Name? Boo Boo, @DontTalkDT)
  9. Oryx, the Mad God (Realm of the Mad God, @DaReaperMan)
  10. Spyro (Spyro the Dragon, @Starter_Pack)
  11. Ranga (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, @Starter_Pack)
  12. Chief Beisa (Realm of the Mad God, @DaReaperMan)
  13. Dingodile (Crash Bandicoot, @Whiteoak019)
  14. Ultron (Earth’s Mightiest Heroes!, @Oliver_de_jesus)
  15. Jack 5 (Tekken, @Whiteoak019)
  16. MePhone4 (Inanimate Insanity, @Psychomaster35)
Groups

Section A

SubjectScoreMatchesStatus
Kadabra31/3In
Oryx, the Mad God31/3In
Dingodile01/3In
Spyro01/3In

Section B
Carrot31/3In
Dragonair31/3In
Jack 501/3In
Taco01/3In

Section C
GMK Godzilla31/3In
Urushi31/3In
Ultron32/3In
Chief Beisa02/3In

Section D
Strigona31/3In
MePhone431/3In
Elder Centipede01/3In
Ranga01/3In

Bracket

(Note: Bold marks the winner of the match. If the winner is bolded but the match name is colored green, then the victor won by a stomp. If the match name is colored red, then the match was an inconclusive.

Qualifiers Round 1
Qualifiers Round 2
Qualifiers Round 3
  • Dingodile VS Spyro
  • Kadabra VS Oryx, the Mad God
  • Carrot VS Taco
  • Jack 5 VS Dragonair
  • Urushi VS Ultron
  • Chief Beisa VS GMK Godzilla
  • MePhone4 VS Strigona
  • Ranga VS Elder Centipede
True Test Round 1
  • Winner of Section A VS Runner-Up of Section D
  • Winner of Section B VS Runner-Up of Section C
  • Winner of Section C VS Runner-Up of Section B
  • Winner of Section D VS Runner-Up of Section A

Last edited:
Think I’ll go with Dukey from Johnny Test just in his base key
If you didn’t read the title, this is a 7-B tourney. Dukey’s got no 7-B forms.

Kadabra. I thought Haunter at first but mid-high + incorporeality and mind and soul hax is a bit op.
Ehhhh, Godzilla maybe? the 7-A will obviously be restricted, but is the regen ok?
Accepted

would he be too much?

would he be too much?
I’d say he’s indeed too much, unfortunately. It’ll end up as a duplication stomp.

So by the essence, i can propose someone which is a golem but it's 100% looks like a human, does that count?

i have another 7-Bs non human, but they don't have a lot to give and just gonna become a punching bag so imma not join this tourney ig

Watch as there's a kamen rider participant

speaking of Kamen Rider, Shia probably can get a score against them, but it's a tall order for me to debate how skilled she is

Last edited:
I mean the reality warping aren't that great as i recall and he need to touch you to do his Utopia power
bruh like a ton of fighters would get dropped since they would be physical combatants.
Someone like Kadabra can deal with him cause of telekinesis but not those who can't use that. Explain the powers first

bruh like a ton of fighters would get dropped since they would be physical combatants.
Someone like Kadabra can deal with him cause of telekinesis but not those who can't use that. Explain the powers first
Reality Warping are non-combat applicable, and his absorption is touch based so nothing a big deal

It's arguably not much better than Kadabra's mind hax, no?
i mean kadabra's mind hax is way overrated and he doesn't even have hypnosis which is usually the mind hax move unless you're mewtwo or calyrex. His best mind hax are projectile based and one only has a small chance of doing so, not to mention its not mind control, its "confusion" where the opponent goes partially berserk and has a really hard time landing any attacks. His passive headache inducement is almost more useful

i mean kadabra's mind hax is way overrated and he doesn't even have hypnosis which is usually the mind hax move unless you're mewtwo or calyrex. His best mind hax are projectile based and one only has a small chance of doing so, not to mention its not mind control, its "confusion" where the opponent goes partially berserk and has a really hard time landing any attacks. His passive headache inducement is almost more useful
It has confuse ray, which is guaranteed to inflict confusion.
And confusion has a chance to harm oneself and stuff. And, while in-game it's just a chance to not attack, I think people will argue that it is more than that outside of game mechanics.

It has confuse ray, which is guaranteed to inflict confusion.
And confusion has a chance to harm oneself and stuff. And, while in-game it's just a chance to not attack, I think people will argue that it is more than that outside of game mechanics.
it does work that way yes but you can snap out of it and you need to hit the opponent with confuse ray first. While it's ingame accuracy is 100%, this isn't a game and the opponent has a chance to reflect it, dodge it, ect.
I'd say Disable is a far scarier thing. TK attacks too.

Back