• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(R1-SC-MB) 7-B Inhuman Tournament: GMK Godzilla VS Ultron

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

The experiment starts its first round, as two subjects from Section C are teleported into the containment room arena: Godzilla (Labeled THE KAIJU, nominated by @AnAverageUsername) and Ultron (Labeled THE VIRUS, nominated by @Oliver_de_jesus).

Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

THE KAIJU: 7 (Arceus0x, AnAverageUsername, Kazuma_kuwabara, Psychomaster35, Popted2, RoTt35, Oliver de jesus)

THE VIRUS:

INCONCLUSIVE:

Last edited:
Ultron has the advantage of being a smaller target he will be harder to hit, he has the advantage of LS, Flight, has regeneration, he could attack weak points like the eyes and he could potentially absorb Godzilla's radiation

Ultron has the advantage of being a smaller target he will be harder to hit,
You could see it like that, but in my eyes, I feel like that will make it easier for Godzilla to hit Ultron due to the face that Godzilla would be taking up most of the space, therefore possibly limiting Ultron's movement.
he has the advantage of LS,
Fair enough
That's not happening with the enviornment and Goji's ****** taking most of it up
has regeneration,
So does Godzilla, but in a higher level. Low-Mid actually, meaning Godzilla could regen lost limbs, damaged organs, and limited brain damage. At least that's why the page on regen says. He also has type 2 immorality, so going by that page, Godzilla is going to be fighting on even with high damaging wounds.
he could attack weak points like the eyes
That sounds like a good idea, but getting that close to an actually malicious Godzilla's face could potentially lead to Ultron getting blasted
and he could potentially absorb Godzilla's radiation
But when we get to this, the option up above could then be rendered null. However, that's only if it absorbs all of the Atomic Breath. Question, could Ultron only absorb the radiation from it, or all of the breath?

Anyways, Godzilla still has multiple advantages of his own, such as the higher AP, being listed as 92 Megatons, while Ultron scales to 39 Megatons. Meaning Godzilla has a slight AP advantage. He is also unironically a H2H master going by the profile.

And does Ultron have any energy based attacks? Because if so, if hit enough times by them, Godzilla will in fact adapt to absorb this energy, and will use it against Ultron. At least, going by the page.

Last edited:
The room is so small GMK actually takes up almost all the height simply by existing so flight isn't really doing anything.
Regen is hard to compare since GMK dies from a wound that didn't regen, but only because he was stupid and actively fired throught it not letting it regen

so radiation disrupts electric devices right? wouldn't goji just outlast?
Additionally Goji is almost 3x as strong as ultron and this godzilla in particular is very adept at close combat so i will vote for Goji atm simply because of higher AP, regen and radiation.

After rewatching some fights from GMK I'm really not sure where he's getting the regen from his profile from. Maybe I missed a fight or something, but all I see is him getting hit by attacks that do literally no damage at all, then hit in the shoulder, then hit in the shoulder later. The shoulder wound only partially healed. He lost specifically because his regen isn't good enough.
So I'd vote ultron for better regen unless I missed something.

After rewatching some fights from GMK I'm really not sure where he's getting the regen from his profile from. Maybe I missed a fight or something, but all I see is him getting hit by attacks that do literally no damage at all, then hit in the shoulder, then hit in the shoulder later. The shoulder wound only partially healed. He lost specifically because his regen isn't good enough.
So I'd vote ultron for better regen unless I missed something.
You could see it like that, but in my eyes, I feel like that will make it easier for Godzilla to hit Ultron due to the face that Godzilla would be taking up most of the space, therefore possibly limiting Ultron's movement.

Fair enough

That's not happening with the enviornment and Goji's ****** taking most of it up

So does Godzilla, but in a higher level. Low-Mid actually, meaning Godzilla could regen lost limbs, damaged organs, and limited brain damage. At least that's why the page on regen says. He also has type 2 immorality, so going by that page, Godzilla is going to be fighting on even with high damaging wounds.

That sounds like a good idea, but getting that close to an actually malicious Godzilla's face could potentially lead to Ultron getting blasted

But when we get to this, the option up above could then be rendered null. However, that's only if it absorbs all of the Atomic Breath. Question, could Ultron only absorb the radiation from it, or all of the breath?

Anyways, Godzilla still has multiple advantages of his own, such as the higher AP, being listed as 92 Megatons, while Ultron scales to 39 Megatons. Meaning Godzilla has a slight AP advantage. He is also unironically a H2H master going by the profile.

And does Ultron have any energy based attacks? Because if so, if hit enough times by them, Godzilla will in fact adapt to absorb this energy, and will use it against Ultron. At least, going by the page.
Did you read these? There may be a chance that Godzilla adapts to absorb Ultron's attacks to empower his own attacks.

There's a chance he does his super slow (like 20-30 second long) absorb thingy he did exactly once in GMK v a 100% chance ultron has pretty much unbeatably better regen unless I'm straight up missing a fight
Eh, still, Godzilla's regen is going to help, whether or not the profile has it on there accurately but we're following them anyways, and with how much of the space Godzilla is taking up, he has a much better chance of hitting Ultron with that nearly 3x AP advantage.

Ultron overwhelm two 40 Megatons(Ms. marvel and Thor) and being considered indestructible by himself (who thoroughly studied the power of the avengers) due to his body being made of adamantium
so the AP and durability gap is less than 3 actually.
I mean, that is what I said. Sorry if I worded that weirdly.
That is cool, but would it absorb the full beam, or just the radiation? And this Goszilla is made up of the souls killed by Japan in WW2, so I don't know how that would come into play.

Also, I dont know if this should be brought up, but does this Godzilla have any stated temperature for his breath? And does this Ultron have any heat resistance?

1-ok

2- i don't think ultron tries to directly absorb the Beam probably when he dodges the lightning ultron will just get close and start draining him, Idk about the souls

3-What comes to mind is the heat resistance of Thor's lightning

1-ok

2- i don't think ultron tries to directly absorb the Beam probably when he dodges the lightning ultron will just get close and start draining him, Idk about the souls
That's the thing. Is this Godzilla more ghostly, or is it more radiation based? Going by this wiki profile on this site, it says hes more supernatural.
3-What comes to mind is the heat resistance of Thor's lightning
I can't find any number on this Godzilla's Atomic Breath heat. I'll have to do some more digging, if there even is a number.

I’m just waiting for votes or counterarguments.

Speaking of which, I assume you vote Godzilla?

Godzilla wins via Radiation breath and the tiny place

His breath is 10 times hotter that the melting point of Adamantium, and that is the comic one, so there is no way a inferior version of Adamantium can tank the breath

Back