• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(R2-SC-MA) 7-B Inhuman Tournament: Urushi VS GMK Godzilla

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

This last round had been a success. Now, it was time to resurrect the fallen experiments and give them more chances to show their potential.

The experiment starts its second round, as two subjects from Section C are teleported into the containment room arena: Urushi (Labeled THE DARK WOLF, nominated by @DontTalkDT) and GMK Godzilla (Labeled THE KAIJU, nominated by @AnAverageUsername).

Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

THE DARK WOLF: 1 (DontTalkDT)

THE KAIJU: 2 (AnAverageUsername, rawXDglomp)

INCONCLUSIVE:

Last edited:
Ranga is a Kaiju?
Hmmmm... poison seems like a good way to take Godzilla down.

Shit, my phone died
Ranga is a Kaiju?
Hmmmm... poison seems like a good way to take Godzilla down.
Would it be possible for Godzilla to adapt to it if he doesn't die to it quick enough? And with Goji taking up most of the space, could it be an easier task for Goji to hit Urushi?

And question, does he have heat resistance? Because Godzilla's Atomic Breath is 100,000°C apparently.

Would it be possible for Godzilla to adapt to it if he doesn't die to it quick enough?
Idk, does Godzilla have showings of adapting to poison quickly?

Urushi should have at least 3 kinds poisons. One for paralysis, one that is lethal and one that causes diarrhea. So Godzilla would need to adapt to... well, at least 2 of them.

And with Goji taking up most of the space, could it be an easier task for Goji to hit Urushi?
From what I see it has Large Size Type 1, not enough to take up most of the space in the 1km large room. Since Urushi can shadow dive it probably doesn't matter anyway, though.

And question, does he have heat resistance? Because Godzilla's Atomic Breath is 100,000°C apparently.
Well, Ken Deshita works based on a stat system. Things like magma, fire or hot iron attacks don't circumvent the regular Endurance/Vitality stats.
Basically, split durability doesn't exist for Urushi.
He should also be able to take fire attacks in the verse of those on a comparable level to him, which would have temperatures like that.

Last edited:
Idk, does Godzilla have showings of adapting to poison quickly?
Dont know, I dont own a DVD of the film, lol. Going by the profile, he adapted to Ghidora's gravity breaks, before using it to amp himself.
Urushi should have at least 3 kinds poisons. One for paralysis, one that is lethal and one that causes diarrhea. So Godzilla would need to adapt to... well, at least 2 of them.
Hmmm, that sounds troubling indeed. But, question, does regen help anything with poison? Just wondering about that.
From what I see it has Large Size Type 1, not enough to take up most of the space in the 1km large room. Since Urushi can shadow dive it probably doesn't matter anyway, though.
Huh, guess I misread the size of the room. Well, Godzilla Is a large target, maybe that'll help with things. He's about 60 meters tall and 80 meters long if memory serves.
Well, Ken Deshita works based on a stat system. Things like magma, fire or hot iron attacks don't circumvent the regular Endurance/Vitality stats.
Basically, split durability doesn't exist for Urushi.
He should also be able to take fire attacks in the verse of those on a comparable level to him, which would have temperatures like that.
Context? Specifically, if theres any stated temperature for the heat.

Dont know, I dont own a DVD of the film, lol. Going by the profile, he adapted to Ghidora's gravity breaks, before using it to amp himself.
Radiation absorbing Lizard adapting to absorb other energy is probably different from adapting to poison IMO. And Godzilla needed to be hit multiple times anyway, so Godzilla would be in a bad situation once it does adapt anyway. Bad enough that Urushi probably would have no problem to finish it off with shadow magic.

Hmmm, that sounds troubling indeed. But, question, does regen help anything with poison? Just wondering about that.
Not against the paralysis from the poison. Against the lethality? Maybe. Although then the poison probably at least keeps the regeneration busy to prevent regen from other attacks.

Huh, guess I misread the size of the room. Well, Godzilla Is a large target, maybe that'll help with things. He's about 60 meters tall and 80 meters long if memory serves.
Definitely makes it easier to hit.

Context? Specifically, if theres any stated temperature for the heat.
Don't think a stated one, but you can do math to get the temperature of a 7-B flame. Temperature is a measure of the internal energy of stuff. Fire temperature is proportional to the energy it carries (assuming equal size). Basically, any kind of small 7-B flame would have temperatures comparable to the flames of a nuclear weapon.
Basically, 7-B heat attacks are 7-B heat attacks. If you can tank one of that tier temperature makes no difference, it's still the energy that counts.

Last edited:
Radiation absorbing Lizard adapting to absorb other energy is probably different from adapting to poison IMO. And Godzilla needed to be hit multiple times anyway, so Godzilla would be in a bad situation once it does adapt anyway. Bad enough that Urushi probably would have no problem to finish it off with shadow magic.
Less of a radiation lizard but more of a lizard taken shape by the souls killed by Japan in WW2, but fair point
Not against the paralysis from the poison. Against the lethality? Maybe. Although then the poison probably at least keeps the regeneration busy to prevent regen from other attacks.
That does sound smart. Though it is stated in his profile here that its low-mid, which means regenerating lost limbs and such, though dont know if this is fully accurate. But it is what the profile says, so eh.
Definitely makes it easier to hit.
It does
Don't think a stated one, but you can do math to get the temperature of a 7-B flame. Temperature is a measure of the internal energy of stuff. Fire temperature is proportional to the energy it carries (assuming equal size). Basically, any kind of small 7-B flame would have temperatures comparable to the flames of a nuclear weapon.
Basically, 7-B heat attacks are 7-B heat attacks. If you can tank one of that tier temperature makes no difference, it's still the energy that counts.
...Problem, I don't know the equation to that.... but from a quick google search, it says that the surface temperature of the fireball from the nuclear bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima was only 7.7 thousand degrees Celsius. So, eh? Probably much higher, but I have to do something at the moment.

That does sound smart. Though it is stated in his profile here that its low-mid, which means regenerating lost limbs and such, though dont know if this is fully accurate. But it is what the profile says, so eh.
I mean, poison techniques should do damage in the verse and with Master Fran can also regenerate limbs. Although I would need to check if any more concrete feats against regeneration exist.

Given, with the poison technically not getting canceled but only counter healed, increasing the dosage of poison would continuously make things worse.

The paralysis is a big buff in any case.

...Problem, I don't know the equation to that.... but from a quick google search, it says that the surface temperature of the fireball from the nuclear bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima was only 7.7 thousand degrees Celsius. So, eh? Probably much higher, but I have to do something at the moment.
Nuke temperature reaches like 100 million°C at the center.

I mean, poison techniques should do damage in the verse and with Master Fran can also regenerate limbs. Although I would need to check if any more concrete feats against regeneration exist.
Fair enough
Given, with the poison technically not getting canceled but only counter healed, increasing the dosage of poison would continuously make things worse.
That does make sense.
The paralysis is a big buff in any case.
Sounds like it
Nuke temperature reaches like 100 million°C at the center.
Okay, that's hot

Eh, maybe someone else can help defend Godzilla better? I'm not the best at explanations, and I dont have a way of viewing GMK outside of pirated websites.

I vote Urushi btw. if that wasn't clear.

Poison shouldn't be a heavy issue as Godzilla is not affected by his own radiation which should be at the same level of 54 who poisoned an entire village, unless that poison is special.

Poison shouldn't be a heavy issue as Godzilla is not affected by his own radiation which should be at the same level of 54 who poisoned an entire village, unless that poison is special.
Radiation poisoning and chemical poisoning are entirely different things. And Godzilla doesn't have any resistance listed either, so.....

Tbh, ionizing radiation is even more dangerous at this context given thousands of people died in hours on his rampage by just getting close to him or his footsteps (that's if they don't get hit by his atomic breath which is pure ionizing radiation concentrated as energy). If he doesn't have, then he should as it is literally a composition on his body and he nevee gets poisoned by this or anything through the film (the same way as every Godzilla should have radiation resistance but for some reason they don't).

Tbh, ionizing radiation is even more dangerous at this context given thousands of people died in hours on his rampage by just getting close to him or his footsteps (that's if they don't get hit by his atomic breath which is pure ionizing radiation concentrated as energy). If he doesn't have, then he should as it is literally a composition on his body and he nevee gets poisoned by this or anything through the film (the same way as every Godzilla should have radiation resistance but for some reason they don't).
Whether it is more lethal isn't really the point. Radiation kills you different from chemical poison, so resisting one doesn't imply resistance to the other.

Ionizing radiation cause chemical changes through ripping subatomic particles, it is far more lethal than chemical poisoning, that's like saying tanking an large amount of ionizing radiation doesn't grants resistance to average poison or diseases like cancer. Imagine in Godzilla's case here which can resist and manipulate ionizing radiation in eletromagnetic and energetic forms...

And how that chemical poisoning works? How it is emitted? What it causes? Because ionizing radiation sicknesses causes severe diarrhea, fever, headache, nausea, hemorrhage infection, electrolyte, fatigue, abdominal pain, CRS, and others, not mentioning cancer tho.

Ionizing radiation cause chemical changes through ripping subatomic particles, it is far more lethal than chemical poisoning, that's like saying tanking an large amount of ionizing radiation doesn't grants resistance to average poison or diseases like cancer. Imagine in Godzilla's case here which can resist and manipulate ionizing radiation in eletromagnetic and energetic forms...
That's exactly what I'm saying. Tanking a large amount of ionizing radiation doesn't grant resistance against average poison. Your reasoning is like saying everyone with matter resistance should resist disease, since atoms are smaller than viruses.
You could resist radiation via something like a lead suit. Just prevent the radiation from harming stuff. Wouldn't work against poison.

Or, if you want to get into the nitty gritty of it, let's take a poison like carbon monoxide as example. That kills you by binding to the molecules that are supposed to transport oxygen, instead of the oxygen. As a result, you get no oxygen anymore and you die of suffocation.
How would resisting radiation in any way imply resisting that? That the molecules are thougher and hence don't bind to the carbon monoxide? If that were the case they would also resist binding to the oxgen they are supposed to transport, so that makes no sense.

To make a metaphor: Radiation is like trying to break a machine by damaging some small intricate parts of it. You can prevent that, by exchanging those parts against more corrosion-resistant parts. However, that will not help with preventing the machine from jamming up, when someone throws tons of sand into the bearings. But that's what poison is like. It doesn't destroy a part, as much as it just messes up some intricate chemical process in the body.
And how that chemical poisoning works? How it is emitted? What it causes? Because ionizing radiation sicknesses causes severe diarrhea, fever, headache, nausea, hemorrhage infection, electrolyte, fatigue, abdominal pain, CRS, and others, not mentioning cancer tho.
Same symptoms doesn't mean same causes or same resistance. Both a sword and space manipulation can be used to cause cuts, but they don't share the same resistance.
It's magical poison emitted via magic.

Going off his profile and the entire 1 singular image to get an idea of his size, his poison mist wouldn't even reach the top of GMK's feet and his attack potency at its best is below GMK's durability.
The size difference is so immense I'm unsure if half the crap he has on his page would actually be practical at all and the lifting strength is so vastly inferior I don't think he can realisticallyt bind GMK.
So his battleplan is to hope an undead has flowing blood (lets say he does since the profile doesn't say otherwise), somehow hit him with projectile poison (basically the only thing he has that has any chance, if he can even shoot that high) and gmk doesn't just turn his head away or blast it with lasers.
While GMK just has to step on him.
Like how big is Urusji? How big is that girl in the picture? She looks teenager, so lets say 5'5 or something. He's like 3x her size at his absolute best. 26'5. GMK is 60 meters. A meter is itself 3 feet. This size discrepency is absurd and GMK basically beats him in every meaningful statisitic and has the better ranged weapon and much better stamina than 'lol its better than a horse'.

Going off his profile and the entire 1 singular image to get an idea of his size, his poison mist wouldn't even reach the top of GMK's feet and his attack potency at its best is below GMK's durability.
He also has poison arrows, can fly and can basically teleport to shadows. So that isn't really an issue.

The size difference is so immense I'm unsure if half the crap he has on his page would actually be practical at all and the lifting strength is so vastly inferior I don't think he can realisticallyt bind GMK.
Binding? Probably not. But aside from that I don't see how size is an issue with any of his other techniques.

So his battleplan is to hope an undead has flowing blood (lets say he does since the profile doesn't say otherwise), somehow hit him with projectile poison (basically the only thing he has that has any chance, if he can even shoot that high) and gmk doesn't just turn his head away or blast it with lasers.
While GMK just has to step on him.
Like how big is Urusji? How big is that girl in the picture? She looks teenager, so lets say 5'5 or something. He's like 3x her size at his absolute best. 26'5. GMK is 60 meters. A meter is itself 3 feet. This size discrepency is absurd and GMK basically beats him in every meaningful statisitic and has the better ranged weapon and much better stamina than 'lol its better than a horse'.
Why do you think size matters that much? Honestly, he can shoot a poison arrow at Godzilla's foot. It's not like it matters where it hits.

And for the rest there is shadow teleport and flight.

Stepping on Urushi wouldn't work as Urushi would just vanish into shadows.

Like, really, the size makes Godzilla easier to hit. That, and prevent the binding, is all it's really doing.

A bigger body means the poison takes longer to spread through the system. Its very important when your entire argument is poison. This isn't resistance to poison but basic logistics and biology. He would need a massive amount of poison to effect Zilla compared to something smaller and that poison is travelling through the veins of something who's veins are much bigger than people.

So you have a dog that's beaten in damn near every stat shooting poisons that logically should take ages to effect GMK through sheer size that from his profile doesn't actually sound very impressive to begin with who is completely outmatched at range and is completely outmatched regardless because GMK has, far as we saw, infinite stamina.

On top of all of this its speed equal so its incredibly easy for GMK (who is effectively faster even with speed equal by virtue of each of his steps being like 20+ of the dogs) just stepping on him and instantly winning, since, as mentioned, his attack potenancy is > the dogs durability by 1 or 2 tiers.
Hell his durability also beats the dogs attack potency by 1 or 2 tiers.

This feels like an outright stomp to me. What's so special about the dogs poison that it would beat out all these statistical, range and even passive advantages GMK has?
The only thing the dog has going for it is I don't remember GMK Zilla being noted to be passively radioactive in an aura like some others are. Or the dog would just die being near him.

A bigger body means the poison takes longer to spread through the system. Its very important when your entire argument is poison. This isn't resistance to poison but basic logistics and biology. He would need a massive amount of poison to effect Zilla compared to something smaller and that poison is travelling through the veins of something who's veins are much bigger than people.

So you have a dog that's beaten in damn near every stat shooting poisons that logically should take ages to effect GMK through sheer size that from his profile doesn't actually sound very impressive to begin with who is completely outmatched at range and is completely outmatched regardless because GMK has, far as we saw, infinite stamina.

On top of all of this its speed equal so its incredibly easy for GMK (who is effectively faster even with speed equal by virtue of each of his steps being like 20+ of the dogs) just stepping on him and instantly winning, since, as mentioned, his attack potenancy is > the dogs durability by 1 or 2 tiers.
Hell his durability also beats the dogs attack potency by 1 or 2 tiers.

This feels like an outright stomp to me. What's so special about the dogs poison that it would beat out all these statistical, range and even passive advantages GMK has?
The only thing the dog has going for it is I don't remember GMK Zilla being noted to be passively radioactive in an aura like some others are. Or the dog would just die being near him.
Thank you for bringing in more arguments. I appreciate it.

Back