• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(R1-SD-MA) 7-B Inhuman Tournament: MePhone4 VS Ranga

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

The experiment starts its first round, as two subjects from Section D are teleported into the containment room arena: MePhone4 (Labeled THE SMARTPHONE, nominated by @Psychomaster35) and Ranga (Labeled THE STAR WOLF, nominated by @Starter_Pack).

Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

THE SMARTPHONE: 7 (Psychomaster35, AnAverageUsername, Noneless21, Whiteoak019, Pikaman, DontTalkDT, CuteAnimeNekoGirl99)

THE STAR WOLF:

INCONCLUSIVE:

Last edited:
Why the heck is Inanimate Insanity so strong?

Anyway, uh, how likely is it for MePhone4 to pop out stuff like BFR or Reality Warping?

Reality Warping comes from an optional equipment, and even if he had it, it would be out of character for him to use it since he’s only used it once.

As for BFR, it’s actually considered what MePhone4 leads with when he was trying to get Bow out of his game. It summons a fist which is able to punch them planetary distances, though considering the room they are in is confined, this might be useless for doing BFR, but still useful to inflict damage (The Rejection Portal might still work for BFR, however). As for the AP, it’s a pretty clear cut in MePhone’s favor considering how can harm Bow who one-shotted Apple who can trade blows with Marshmallow who is equal to 92 megatons.

Apart from BFR, he can also summon objects for both offense and defense, be it weapons, a shield, or even an entire maze, all of which can be summoned with a thought.

His weakness is getting wet, right? How bad is this weakness, and is Ragna literally being able to summon a mega-storm useful for incapacitating him?

His weakness is getting wet, right? How bad is this weakness, and is Ragna literally being able to summon a mega-storm useful for incapacitating him?
As with any smartphone, he’d have to be subdued in water to the point it enters his system to malfunction. How quick can Ranga summon the storm? Because as I’ve stated above, MePhone can summon weapons/the Fist Thingy with a thought to one-shot Ranga. Not to mention, even if it does rain, MePhone would just summon some shelter to protect himself under the rain.

Last edited:
Can we wait first for Tensura supporters to comes before voting?
I’m pretty sure we covered just about everything. As I’ve stated, MePhone’s attacks can come out faster than Ranga’s storm just in time for MePhone to summon shelter to cover himself. Not to mention, he oneshots. Given the distance they start, MePhone pretty much opens with the Fist Thingy.

Eh i dunno, we're not seeing many of Ranga arguments here so much and it mostly just a guessing on how Phone can deal with it
As i said in main thread, this match ended prematurely so better call the Tensura supporters to comes

can't Ragna overload the phone with data manipulation?
Pretty sure that isn’t in character. From a thread I’ve seen, it said he starts off with his Death Storm, but since I already showed the link how it takes 3 seconds for it to be summoned whereas it only takes MePhone to think to summon the Fist Thingy, he pretty much kills Ranga faster than Ranga can summon his storm.

Anyhow, 4 more votes are needed so we may proceed. Everything’s been covered.

Pretty sure that isn’t in character. From a thread I’ve seen, it said he starts off with his Death Storm, but since I already showed the link how it takes 3 seconds for it to be summoned whereas it only takes MePhone to think to summon the Fist Thingy, he pretty much kills Ranga faster than Ranga can summon his storm.
okay then phone fra

In lack of other arguments Phone FRA, I suppose.

Ranga take this one he can summon black lightning in a second and mephone can't dodge it because of being slower than the black lightning by the way the speed of the black lightning is massive hyphersonic

Ah you mean those he can evade those easily using spacial motion or shadow movement and me phone doesn't have that Much resistance

And he is slower than ranga he can summon death storm even moving in massive hyphersonic
Ever heard of the term “Speed Equal”? Because that means all attacks have been equalized. Once again, one hit is all it takes to beat Ranga, and all the arguments you posted above have been repeats of previous arguments.

Because anyone who can basically outskill him would be able to beat him. Plus, the Fist Thingy takes travel time after he summons it with a thought.

Nevertheless, he seems to beat Ranga faster than he can summon the Death Storm.

Yeah no, thought based attacks in general are big no-no tbh, even if the opponents are skilled or whatsoever
And another unfair reason why Utopia Dopant wasn't allowed while Phone is

Back