• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Inhuman Tournament: Superior Survivability Experiment

Disable is power null or smth right? Can’t wait to see peeps argue Kadabra negs everything coming his way lol
not really everything. He doesn't neg abilities, he negs specific attacks. Basically if you have an attack like, let's say, a fireball and Kadabra uses disable, he would null it. Sth like a gun would probably not be nulled as he never nulls pokeballs and such. He has tk to counter that though

Doesn't disable only null the move for a while after it has been used once? Or does it work different outside of game mechanics?

Oryx, the Mad God, I would also submit the Marble Colossus chances are that thing has the same corruption as the Taken King, meaning it's too strong for the tournament.

I'll make I think Chief Beisa in a bit so I'll submit him when he's up.

Was gonna throw in Merkava, but I think he may be a tad too haxed.

So, uh, Spyro then. I can think of a second character possibly later.

Edit: Perhaps Ranga?

just to know these characters like Oryx are very skilled right?
Compared to normies yeah, Gladiators are inherently skilled and being a top tier one moreso, but they aren't like skill monsters or anything and their Danmaku would be their big thing anyway, not their skill.

Well Carrot is half-human, Revice is a pair of human and a devil.
Oh you mean Ikki and Vice
Yeah i don't think they can join the tourney as one is human while one is a devil
You can reasoning Ikki as he has Giff cells but thats not entirely enough
EDIT: This is why need more kaijins profiles

Speak of the devil, donnatello
I submitting Utopia Dopant
Eh, I don’t know. Haven’t I heard Kamen Rider has broken skill based on threads I’ve seen?
How about Urushi (6.309573e+16 J) and... hmmm... one of the Break News... maybe Strigona or Illeana? (7.5 megatons).
Urushi is accepted, but you need to pick one of the two to be your second pick (Both are viable to get in)
Kyôka from Fairy Tail? Ignore the human looking features, she was always a demon that looked like that.
Eeeehhhh, I’m not too sure on that sense manipulation part
Disable is power null or smth right? Can’t wait to see peeps argue Kadabra negs everything coming his way lol
Disable only negates one move temporarily, and it cannot affect more than one move unless it wears off.
Intangibility says no
Oryx, the Mad God, I would also submit the Marble Colossus chances are that thing has the same corruption as the Taken King, meaning it's too strong for the tournament.

I'll make I think Chief Beisa in a bit so I'll submit him when he's up.
I guess Oryx can be in, especially since those with higher AP should be able to finish him quickly if possible in order to make up for Oryx’s wall of abilities.
Was gonna throw in Merkava, but I think he may be a tad too haxed.

So, uh, Spyro then. I can think of a second character possibly later.

Edit: Perhaps Ranga?
Spyro and Ragna are accepted
How long does the Invulnerability last? Also, to be sure, is the resurrection not combat applicable?
I nominate Dingodile and Eizen mid-late (he isn't human)
Dingodile should work, but Eizen having Intangibility means he can’t get in
Could Devilman work, or is that too much?
Feels to haxxed
Accepted
I am ass at reading 3 characters sorry mate

I'll go Clover from II then
As far as I’m aware from watching the series, Clover is literally Nagito Komaeda in terms of her luck that makes her extremely difficult to kill unless she is willing to use her luck to kill herself, so she’s unfortunately too haxxed.

Eh, I don’t know. Haven’t I heard Kamen Rider has broken skill based on threads I’ve seen?

Urushi is accepted, but you need to pick one of the two to be your second pick (Both are viable to get in)

Eeeehhhh, I’m not too sure on that sense manipulation part

Disable only negates one move temporarily, and it cannot affect more than one move unless it wears off.

Intangibility says no

I guess Oryx can be in, especially since those with higher AP should be able to finish him quickly if possible in order to make up for Oryx’s wall of abilities.

Spyro and Ragna are accepted

How long does the Invulnerability last? Also, to be sure, is the resurrection not combat applicable?

Dingodile should work, but Eizen having Intangibility means he can’t get in

Feels to haxxed

Accepted

As far as I’m aware from watching the series, Clover is literally Nagito Komaeda in terms of her luck that makes her extremely difficult to kill unless she is willing to use her luck to kill herself, so she’s unfortunately too haxxed.
He's a 40+ character scaling chain from 8.8 tons, and doesn't even use hax like Possession or BFR in-character. So AP-wise, he's gonna be able to hold his ground very well even against those who've got a +

A single attack cycle, which is a pretty long time but he has to be bursted down 10% of his health in quick succession to activate it.

Depends: Are you willing to compromise on the battlefield? Illeana, as a Mandragora, doesn't work well in a containment cell. She needs nutrient-rich soil to plant her duplicates.
If you give her that, then I pick Illeana.
If you would rather keep the battlefield consistent, I pick Strigona instead.

Actually, scratch that, I take Strigona as my second pick. I have enough of people dodging my characters moves in tournaments. The containment cell can't be excited, right?

Edit: Btw. since you mentioned Intangibility on other characters I want to point out that Urushi has it too, in case you just missed it. Although Urushi's is temporary and he can't attack with it active as far as I know. Still wanted to point it out for fairness sake.

Last edited:
Entire depended on the seasons. Not all seasons is made equal in term of feats.
Alright, but how potent is the Reality Warping? Is that in-character?
Jason doesn't use that in-character (Jason will choose to not use some of his powers if they don't fulfill his need for destruction and violence)
But what about the Mind Manipulation and Resurrection?

Just saying, Oryx would beat Beisa in a versus match, so if they ever go against eachother the only reason to even make a match would be to put a match on the files

Gotta love how everyone always confuses Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita and Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken.
Hoping for Ranga vs Urushi for a thematic fight.

Gotta love how everyone always confuses Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita and Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken.
Hoping for Ranga vs Urushi for a thematic fight.
And if they don't, then a match can be made for them anyway because you are wholly accurate that it is a great thematic matchup.

Back