• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Tournament "Carve your own Legend" (ongoing)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
nb8FqRH.png

Welcome welcome, to the tournament of heroes and warriors!
Follow along the fates of 16 remarkable
individuals from across space and time,
in this tournament of glory and honor!

The rules are simple:
1. For Honor and Glory! (Participants must abide by the codex of fair combat. Anything that can trivialize physical combat is forbidden. Magic and other forms of esotheric arts can be used as long as they dont break the afromentioned rule. Dont submit haxlords, a certain level of versatility is allowed)

2. Let Fate decide your path! (Matchups will be randomized)

3. Noteworthy battles will be recorded down in history! (Results will be added to profiles as long as they are legitimate and within rules.)

4. All fights will take place in a sacred arena! (All battles will take place in a colosseum 200 meters in radius and 50 meters in high. This is to prevent flight stomps without taking away arial advantages. The battlefield is a luscious green field with large trees spreed across, for stealthy characters .The colosseum and everything within it ,sans the participants, is indestructable.)

5. Speed is equalized for all rounds.

Ignore the fact that I'm reusing a old tournament for a different tier. I'm a hackwriter.

Participation list:

1. Anne Mayer (Knight Fall Key)
2. Ash Ketchum (Gen 4 team)
3. Izuku "Deku" Midoriya (Fa Jin)
4. Mario (Base)
5. King
6. The Nameless King
7. Kirby
8. Lavi
9. Droidragon
10. Dire Miralis
11. Wonder Woman
12. Invincible
13. Hinata Hyuga
14. Subari Mitejima
15. Kurama
16. Taven

The Bracket:

zBVOj8K.png

Last edited:
Man realized his "Match-up for Anne Mayer" thread wasn't getting attention, so he opted with a tournament.

Respectable.

I hope his hax ins´t too much for the tournament

Is this a serious proposal or am I missing something that prevents Bowser from taking the whole tournament on 1 vs 15 and still win?
So long youre okay with matchups being an uphill battle, I wont stop you.

Mario in his base key isn't, like, too haxxed.

Mario in his base key isn't, like, too haxxed.
He does look good, actually. I was like "Dawg Bowser could solo the tournament" so I was sceptical of Mario, but no, he looks alright. EE is spooky though.

Hes definitly okay, but are you sure? His powerlevel might be a tad low with the current roster

If it was just about AP...

If you dont see a problem then alright, hes in.
most of the combatants here are CQC fighters, so, it's not like he's going to get range spammed to death (not that anyone could do that to him) or blown into smithereens by someone who negates durability.

Then he'll just have to charge it again, it's not like he isn't constantly charging it just by moving anyways and considering he full charged it without even throwing actual attacks on his first time using it then he should be fine.

Then he'll just have to charge it again, it's not like he isn't constantly charging it just by moving anyways and considering he full charged it without even throwing actual attacks on his first time using it then he should be fine.
he'd have to do it multiple times to even do any major damage to most of the Low 6-B's since hes at 550 Gigatons with the 5x boost only putting him at like 2.7 Teratons (if my math is correct) and don't get me started on if he goes 100% with it cause he'll just be breaking his limbs at that point. any of the opponents in this are gonna be hitting him a lot harder more consistently then he'll be hitting them. it seems really unfair for Izuku but i'm not the one running this tournament so if Witch is fine with then i'll concede.

i'll submit Kirby (Kirby: Right Back at Ya!) for the hell of it, he's 1.25 Teratons

he'd have to do it multiple times to even do any major damage to most of the Low 6-B's since hes at 550 Gigatons with the 5x boost only putting him at like 2.7 Teratons (if my math is correct) and don't get me started on if he goes 100% with it cause he'll just be breaking his limbs at that point. any of the opponents in this are gonna be hitting him a lot harder more consistently then he'll be hitting them. it seems really unfair for Izuku but i'm not the one running this tournament so if Witch is fine with then i'll concede.

i'll submit Kirby (Kirby: Right Back at Ya!) for the hell of it, he's 1.25 Teratons
I feel it's an optimal enough strategy given the fact that Deku is pretty hard to hit for even people who are faster than him so he should be able to hang in there.

If he gets shitstomped its not really my problem, I just dont want people to throw a fit when it happens. Which is why I want to make sure that people are aware of the current roster compared to their submission.

I was going to question Kirby, but then I saw he had a fair match with Astro Boy, so he cant be that bad. Hes in I suppose.

Is Uganda Knuckles viable for this tournament or is he considered too strong?

I'll say before you comment that his General Innocence tabber is only usable against evil spirits and the such, and no one in this tournament is one of those. So they wouldn't be affected by those abilities.

If he's still too strong, would Lenalee Lee or Lavi be fine?

Back