• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Tournament: Path to the Throne

So what I've heard is that Tatsumi was too busted and got removed/the user submitting it resigned, Ozpin was way too busted and got removed from the tournament, Dark Yeti straight up got removed from the wiki, Oryx and Eizen's profiles sucked too much and got removed from the tournament. Wow.

Since Sybilla wins against the floor, once the Rathalos vs Beisa fight is finished, we can move on to the finals! That was quick.

So what I've heard is that Tatsumi was too busted and got removed/the user submitting it resigned, Ozpin was way too busted and got removed from the tournament, Dark Yeti straight up got removed from the wiki, Oryx and Eizen's profiles sucked too much and got removed from the tournament. Wow.

Since Sybilla wins against the floor, once the Rathalos vs Beisa fight is finished, we can move on to the finals! That was quick.
Seriously?

Rathalos or Beisa goes to the finals directly?

I am gonna quit at this rate, so Beisa faces Sybilla, because Sybilla hunts Rathalos 50 times over

I would like to suggest something to make it less expeditious. However, because we're deep in the tourney, it might seem tacky. I'll let you judge.

Originally, I had wanted to submit this character. However, back when the thread was at the nomination phase, she had a wrong Durability value, incorrectly making her a stone wall, and thus she didn't make it in. I'm not sure why that mistake was there but, since then, it was fixed.
Would you allow me to add her0, replacing the empty slot? I'm not very confident she can defeat any of the others here, but I'd happy just to see her compete.

Again, if you think it's tacky or cheap, I'll leave things as is.

I would like to suggest something to make it less expeditious. However, because we're deep in the tourney, it might seem tacky. I'll let you judge.

Originally, I had wanted to submit this character. However, back when the thread was at the nomination phase, she had a wrong Durability value, incorrectly making her a stone wall, and thus she didn't make it in. I'm not sure why that mistake was there but, since then, it was fixed.
Would you allow me to add her0, replacing the empty slot? I'm not very confident she can defeat any of the others here, but I'd happy just to see her compete.

i think she should not partecipate in the tournament, maybe 1 or 2 has the hax to deal with her, but otherwise the rest can't do anything to her

maybe you can use her against the winner of the tournament as a bonus match?

Personally, I wouldn't mind if she joins. (with 7-A AP stuff restricted, of course)

i think she should not partecipate in the tournament, maybe 1 or 2 has the hax to deal with her, but otherwise the rest can't do anything to her

maybe you can use her against the winner of the tournament as a bonus match?

Personally, I wouldn't mind if she joins. (with 7-A AP stuff restricted, of course)
Restricted to just the 7-B stuff, of course.
I'm not trying to break my own rules here, haha

I have a question, hopefully someone can answer.
Say there's a character who has a known travel speed, a known attack speed and a known reaction speed, but an unknown combat speed. In the context of a versus thread where combat speed is what's equalized, how would it work? Is combat speed assigned from one of the other speeds the character has?

There is no specific rule regarding that, so you will have to specify in the match how you want it to work. I would equalize to reactions, but that is just my opinion.

After a month of matches, I can announce that the winner of the [Path to the Throne] 7-B Tournament is:

Sybilla
submitted by @DontTalkDT

It was the first tournament I organized here. Unfortunately, it was chaotic, way more than anticipated, with 4 disqualifications and 1 profile deletion along the way. For that, I apologize for how it turned into. It was a wild ride, but I hope you nevertheless enjoyed it.
It was a learning experience. In the near-ish future, I will be preparing a new tournament, that will hopefully be less chaotic than this one, hahaha.

After a month of matches, I can announce that the winner of the [Path to the Throne] 7-B Tournament is:

Sybilla
submitted by @DontTalkDT

It was the first tournament I organized here. Unfortunately, it was chaotic, way more than anticipated, with 4 disqualifications and 1 profile deletion along the way. For that, I apologize for how it turned into. It was a wild ride, but I hope you nevertheless enjoyed it.
It was a learning experience. In the near-ish future, I will be preparing a new tournament, that will hopefully be less chaotic than this one, hahaha.
It was enjoyable.
But yeah you don't see participants deleted from the wiki every tournament.

Sybilla
submitted by @DontTalkDT

Who got deleted?
Also, yeah, it was fun!

Congrats on concluding this!

Also

Brook vs Gauche, the fight favors massively Brook for the distance, by SBA, Gauche outranges hard and he would destroy Brook

Adding that fight is not cool 😔

I'm receptive to the Rathalos fights.
But for Brook-Gauche, I'm leaning to keep it. Brook's primary victory reason is his large speed-amp. Increasing the starting distance wouldn't change that.

I'm receptive to the Rathalos fights.
But for Brook-Gauche, I'm leaning to keep it. Brook's primary victory reason is his large speed-amp. Increasing the starting distance wouldn't change that.
His Speed amp is not gonna work against someone who is 500 hundres metters away, sniping him and teleporting away if he tries to gets close

The match itself is completely different for that, and then you are arguing that a sniper at 10 meters has a chance againts a swordman who can blitz him at the beginning of the fight, so a stomp match

Back