• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Tournament "Carve your own Legend" (ongoing)

gotta be real that just look like a force field and the arrow broke. I wonder if it deconed trees or anything else after this.

Is Shizue (Retired Key) suitable for this tournament?

For this tournament we can restrict her full power form, which is High 6B, and her Anti-Magic mask, whose durability is unknown but likely Multiverse level+, to an unknown durability level.

I know Shizue's magic seems very broken (4D-Concept Type 2), but she only uses her magic on flame-based simple attacks. Yes, her flames are still broken, but her fire attacks are not that difficult to dodge, so many characters, especially those with precog, analytical prediction and better skills, should have an advantage against her. Also flames range of only tens of meters.

Although all the restrictions and Shizue's character, Shizue is probably broken for this tournament, but I still want to try my luck.

Last edited:
gotta be real that just look like a force field and the arrow broke. I wonder if it deconed trees or anything else after this.
Would be nice if thats the case, but so long its on the profile, its legitimate and thus too haxxed.

Is Shizue (Retired Key) suitable for this tournament?

For this tournament we can restrict her full power form, which is High 6B, and her Anti-Magic mask, whose durability is unknown but likely Multiverse level+, to an unknown durability level.

I know Shizue's magic seems very broken (4D-Concept Type 2), but she only uses her magic on flame-based simple attacks. Yes, her flames are still broken, but her fire attacks are not that difficult to dodge, so many characters, especially those with pregoc, analytical prediction and better skills, should have an advantage against her. Also flames range of only tens of meters.

Although all the restrictions and Shizue's character, Shizue is probably broken for this tournament, but I still want to try my luck.
Just spatial distortion through technology.
Honestly not happy with either of them, borderline too much. If the tournament started with both of them from the get-go then sure, I could had filtered out the weaker characters currently featured, but now its really just probably accepting the tournament winner with either of them.

We already have a Monster hunter, Pokemon.

Taven looks hella whack, but if I dont get a miracle until the night, I will throw him in.
Idk much about MH, I thought no character got in

Pokémon we have from the anime, I thought it'd be fine to try one from the game

Welp, deo volente, Taven it is. Could had been better but oh well.

With this, the brackets are full. Quick call through, please post a quick here if youre, well, still here. Making sure that all participants are still there and able to partake for the next few days.

Back