• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(R2-SB-MB) 7-B Inhuman Tournament: Jack 5 VS Taco

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

This last round had been a success. Now, it was time to resurrect the fallen experiments and give them more chances to show their potential.

The experiment starts its second round, as two subjects from Section B are teleported into the containment room arena: Jack 5 (Labeled THE UNIT, nominated by @Whiteoak019) and Taco (Labeled THE TACO, nominated by @Spinoirr).

Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

THE UNIT:

THE TACO: 7 (Psychomaster35, AnAverageUsername, Whiteoak019, Spinoirr, Popted2, BlackDarkness679, Expectro2000xxx)

INCONCLUSIVE:

Last edited:
If nobody will give any arguments, may as well bring back some previous arguments.

Jack 5 is 8x >2.7 megatons (21.6 megatons) while Taco defeated someone who one-shot 92 megatons. That being said, given Jack 5’s lack of ranged moves and at an AP disadvantage by over 4 times, Taco seems to easily take this.

Jack actually has range, he can extend his hands and the punches he delivers have bullets coming out of them, evident from them being visible after striking too

Jack actually has range, he can extend his hands and the punches he delivers have bullets coming out of them, evident from them being visible after striking too
Why isn’t that on his profile, then? Even if it was there, it wouldn’t matter anyways considering Taco is still stronger, more durable, and has higher lifting strength.

Why isn’t that on his profile, then? Even if it was there, it wouldn’t matter anyways considering Taco is still stronger, more durable, and has higher lifting strength.
Cuz most of the tekken profiles are outdated af and the one who was the most active for it didnt do shit for them in truth thats why

I was planning to revise the whole series but i didnt got the time

Does this involve AP revisions by chance (Especially Jack)? Or is it just to abilities?

If it’s involving a change in tier such as a tier jump, then I might have to disqualify Jack. On second thought, I may keep him as long as the revisions aren’t up yet since I already disqualified one character already from the same group and I don’t want another disqualified. You’re still free to mention abilities that aren’t on his profile, however.

The current calc previous models scale to can be way higher, by how much here in vs wiki idk, but in a different wiki it made this Jack 5 go into the hundred megatons range taking all things in consideration, but again thats somewhere else, gonna be long anyway till revision happens

I dont see the purpose to mention powers not present since they arent accepted on the profile and wincon from something not present and wont be added soon is unfair, in case he had any

I dont see the purpose to mention powers not present since they arent accepted on the profile and wincon from something not present and wont be added soon is unfair, in case he had any
Actually, you’re allowed to mention abilities not present on the profile during a VS match for fair purposes. I believe I read that in the rules.

Back