• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha (The Misfit of Demon King Academy) 2-A for Future World Crystal and Mortal World

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is in possibilities, everything that happen is the result from possibilities (rolls the dice). That mean you just can choose the possibilities which already set, you cant create your own fate (possibility)

The Kandaquizorte are encompasses all future/possibilities and are the future it self. The possibilities is states to be equal to shape of the world, the shape of another world, is mean future is already being realized

More proof that the future is not only future that not exist physically, but already materialized and already constructed by order. The number of future it self is infinite

Conclusion:
●Because Future World Crystal (Kandaquizorte) is encompasses infinite number of future or reality it must 2A structure
●The future in Kandaquizorte is from Mortal World, thats mean Mortal World is have 2A structure too

Last edited:
Agreed, the same happened to bleach upgrade (2A—4D range). Agreed fully.

Agree with 2A NAFTA

Btw isn't future world is just macrocosom of militia world. Militia world structure should be greater than future world though.

2-A Kandaquizorte is fine tho wouldn't it be all futures of the Militia world rather then just mortal world? Also this now brings the question of range, since Militia world would probably be bigger then this 2-A world and then there is Silver Sea where even with 2-A range(if this is accepted) isn't enough to get out of the Militia world.

If the translations are accurate I agree with 2A Kandaquizorte

I need to know the translations can be trusted though
I translated that by my self, use google and deepL. I can guarantee this translation. And if anyone is sceptic, they can translate by them self because i give the raw

It is now 10:30, and I’m very dissatisfied with this thread, I was hoping there would be some drama or something like the usual MG thread… oh well, I’ll get my drama next time. 😊
Don't be toxic.

It is now 10:30, and I’m very dissatisfied with this thread, I was hoping there would be some drama or something like the usual MG thread… oh well, I’ll get my drama next time. 😊
Agree FRA.
Keep such comments to yourself.

If this gets accepted, rather than outrightly upgrading the worlds with this I suggest we do this in a separate thread like the previous 2-B/2-A upgrade thread that also explains about the world, sanctuaries and other realms

Last edited:
All Low 2-C (expect Anos' own feat) and 2-B tiers will become 2-A. Also is this only one layer above baseline 2-A considering even with 2-A range you can't enter or destroy Silver Sea? This should also help better structure Anos' tier. When you jump from 5-A to 2-A in a matter of two volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back