• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha (The Misfit of Demon King Academy) 2-A for Future World Crystal and Mortal World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say for one possibility a tree fell down to the right and crashed into someone's house. A second possibility is that it falls to the left and kills someone. A third possibility is that it falls forwards and crashes into someone's car. So on and so forth.

All of these possibilities exist and are materialized due to the existence of a certain system within different worlds and occur for real regardless of whether someone observes them or not. Whether the tree falls to the right or not does not matter, all possible directions the tree can fall over are valid and exist for real even when someone only observes one of those events. There can even exist worlds where this situation does not happen to be begin with and the tree either is too strong to fall over just yet or was already cut down by people before it ever had a chance to fall. It does not matter what happens because all of those possibilities are real and exist in different worlds because they are destined to occur.

Anyways, I am unfollowing now.
Your example would mean there are uncountable infinite versions of every character/thing in the verse, which is literally different from what the OP says. The future in the OP are not yet realised and are just possibilities.

"Futures and possibilities are the shape of the world" is not proof they physically exist and does not even mean anything in that direction
It does because order is stated to construct those futures and Anos blood corrodes the futures because it corrodes the world essentially saying that futures exists physically, like it's stated in that quote.
Also there are tons of prove that says they are just possibilities.
Like what?

@Pain_to12 For your better understanding

Infinite futures already exists inside future world. But she can only choose one. The main topic of OP is structure being big enough to store infinite futures which are already materialised. It's not her AP thing. It's for future world.

Funny how destroying future world didn't affected real world still we are talking about if those future exist seperately.

That kind of comment isn't lightening the mood at all...If you think it is then I sincerely advise that you do some self reflecting. This isn't meant to be offensive, but for you own betterment.
I really don’t see how it was bad, I said that I understood where someone was coming from, that’s literally it, have you never head that saying before? Anyways, let’s drop it so that discussion about the actual important topic can go on, Sorry for my insensitive comments. 😀👍

No it was not
In fact, this is simple
Copy and paste a single quote that says that those futures already exist physically and not just as possibilities
Funny how destroying future world didn't affected real world still we are talking about if those future exist seperately.
"<Future World Crystal> Kandaquisort is the many futures of this world, and is equal in form to the world. You are now trying to compare what will perish first: the world or yourself. The result is quite obvious."
The crystal tip fell apart.
"My blood corrodes the world itself."
I walked toward Nafta without stopping.
In the meantime, the rusted and dissipated Kandaquisort turned into countless brightly shining crystal shards.
There literally states countless crystals already exists inside future world. Later it was stated as infinite futures. You are at this point ignoring the statements.

A crystal shard is a seperate future itself as Anos destroyed one future there were still countless crystals existed.

I am really done with this if you want to keep ignoring then i can't say anything
Also there are tons of prove that says they are just possibilities.
Show me your proof. You claimed it.

There literally states countless crystals already exists inside future world. Later it was stated as infinite futures. You are at this point ignoring the statements.

A crystal shard is a seperate future itself as Anos destroyed one future there were still countless crystals existed.
So what you are saying is that, those worlds exist physically inside each crystals?
Show me your proof. You claimed it.

So what you are saying is that, those worlds exist physically inside each crystals?
Yes. Also that's not my claim. It's literally stated. My scans literally proves each crystal being separated future
Don't see a scan stating they are just possibilities. You claimed there are tons of proof that says they are just possibilities

I provided scans for my claims. I would also like the same thing from you. Shown me a scan from novels stating future doesn't exist in future world.

Anos blood destroyed one crystal which had one world future there literally states countless crystals exists clear cut. Later it was mentioned there are infinite possibilities. Each crystal itself possibilities being already constructed. Infinite futures possibilities refering to Infinite crystal shards.

Also destroying those crystals never affected real world even though they still exists in seperate reality.

Last edited:
Yes. Also that's not my claim. It's literally stated. My scans literally proves each crystal being separated future
Which would mean that each characters also exist inside those crystals but when I asked, someone said No
Don't see a scan stating they are just possibilities. You claimed there are tons of proof that says they are just possibilities
There is no single future is decided. With the love of Nafta, there are infinite possibilities, and people hold hope in their hearts and seize a better future
Literally stated here.
I provided scans for my claims. I would also like the same thing from you. Shown me a scan from novels stating future doesn't exist in future world.
You should try and read what I say better.
Also destroying those crystals never affected real world even though they still exists in seperate reality.
Why would it affect the real world in the first place, if those futures never happened?

Which would mean that each characters also exist inside those crystals but when I asked, someone said No
We were in a strange city. All the buildings, vegetation, and inhabitants were made of crystal.
The mountains visible in the distance, the heavenly canopy, and even the flowing rivers were crystal.

And from all this I felt unimaginable magical power.
"A world created by Kandaquisort, then?"
Everything exist in those crystals as a seperate future which is already materialised. Each crystal leads to a different future. NAFTA can use only one future at a time but future world already has infinite crystals as Nafta states there are infinite possibilities. The future world stores infinite crystals.
She can use only one crystal at a time because each Crystal has different path towards the future.

Everything exist in those crystals as a seperate future which is already materialised. Each crystal leads to a different future. NAFTA can use only one future at a time but future world already has infinite crystals as Nafta states there are infinite possibilities. The future world stores infinite crystals.
She can use only one crystal at a tune because each Crystal has different path towards the future.
Everything inside each crystal is made up of crystal?

Can I get the full link to this chapter

As i said that's a different Reality. Do you understand what i said? Those reality are Unbound by real world/ mortal world. They still exists in a different realities.
I am not disputing that I asked a question
Everything inside the crystals are also made of crystals?

I am not disputing that I asked a question
I asked a question, everything inside the crystals are also made of crystals?
They are different possibilities constructed by Order. There is literally different future leading to different paths. Anyway I am done here.

Why are we disscussing those things now when the main arguement still stands and hasn't been contested? If both sides have said their arguments(which I believe to be the case) I guess we should wait and see if stuff are willing to evaluate this again.

Why are we disscussing those things now when the main arguement still stands and hasn't been contested? If both sides have said their arguments(which I believe to be the case) I guess we should wait and see if stuff are willing to evaluate this again.
Agree.

They are different possibilities constructed by Order. There is literally different future leading to different paths. Anyway I am done here.
Also No they are not just crystals.
Stop getting unnecessarily defensive
This was the question
I asked a question
Everything inside the crystals are also made of crystals?
Due to this quote, that says everything inside the crystal is made of crystals
We were in a strange city. All the buildings, vegetation, and inhabitants were made of crystal.
The mountains visible in the distance, the heavenly canopy, and even the flowing rivers were crystal.
It was a simple question and based on this quote everything inside the crystal is made of crystals which was why I was asking so I can know if I am reading it wrong or it's just as the quote says

Everything inside each crystal is made up of crystal?

Can I get the full link to this chapter
Its an entire arc but I'll get you the link.

For further proof though, nafta indeed does have probability manipulation but it's not based on possibilities but by actually limiting present events to one particular future.

At first glance she seems like yhwach 2.0 but she has a glaring weakness it being "gods are orderly, meaning they are bound to order and as such they can't go against order" Unless you're a certain god of disobedience named arcana.
Based on this, her weakness is that she can't change the future. Since order is law, concepts fate and the order of the future exists, this means that the future does indeed exist. and is preordained.

If the infinite futures she picks from doesn't physically exist and are just possibilities then essentially, nafta has changed the preordained future and this goes against order which gods can't do.

Your example would mean there are uncountable infinite versions of every character/thing in the verse, which is literally different from what the OP says. The future in the OP are not yet realised and are just possibilities.
Why uncountably infinite? Where did you get that from? From the evidence we have, any multiverse of infinite scale whether countably or uncountably could support such a structure. Why did you suggest that the world has to have uncountably infinite worlds when literally nothing suggests it would be a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back