• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Soren... That's a name I haven't heard for so long.

And is he back as in just got nuked off the map of Wattpad one day then came back again?

I haven't been on Wattpad for a week now though, not since I decided to go to Archive Of Our Own for full time cuz I can't see myself doing my fanfic stories over there at their "fullest potential"...
yup.

Is that like the frog Thor version of Anakin?
Hell if I know.

I just know that like the guy I mentioned who makes his fics based around his SI/OC of the same name (literally even, outside of making a separate alt account that I know he hade made but probably nuked it by now), this one guy just made an OC/SI named Toad Skywalker.

Why the name of something of an animal and a SW char, I have no idea.

Though it's probably not as outrageous as this one dude who makes purposefully OP OC's that share a namesake like Chaos or whatever something dumb.

He also tries to make his character/SI all sad and lonely and has to get with almost every girl. As well as have many abilities because he is "kewl" and stuff.
Way too real.

That's why I stopped reading fanfics almost entirely because most I see is just that, either with an existing character like Naruto/Deku/Jaune Arc/Issei Hyoudou/Shirou Emiya even (although unlike the others, they don't make a sad and lonely loser but even so...) or with an SI/OC as you put it. Same deal in the end.

Only times I do read fanfics is just those adult-rated one shots but at least it's to be expected for what they are unlike the others that just can't write anything good for themselves.

AO3 is a breeding ground for yaoi/yuri stuff.
yeah wattpad is better imo.
Sadly this is the truth even now.

As restrictive as Wattpad has been on certain content you can write on lately, I really liked it for how open certain stuff are for things that wasn't about some yaoi/yuri shit, which is EXACTLY what AO3 is and always has been. Literally a cesspool of fanfics that are nothing but one shots or a short story involving yaoi/yuri content.

I no longer write over on Wattpad anymore cuz of stuff I like and wanna write that I can't there but over at AO3 I can, I can't deny that Wattpad had helped me quite a bit for the things I write for fanfiction that I never got over at FF dot net.

Ngl, firefly is the perfect self insert waifu material. cute badass mecha girl with a tragic backstory who is a soldier / magical girl who fought with her team of overpowered mech guys and girls against alien monsters, and has a disease that can kill her / is in danger of death constantly that too in a celestial fantasy game. She is the BETTER symphogear imo.

Back