• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If your making a badass edgelord at least admit to it!

Or if your doing it, at least try to do something unique or interesting. Like with Ragna from BlazBlue, at least subvert it and deconstruct it in an interesting way, or like with Guts or Hajime making him edgy but at least with interesting dynamics to him.

These guys just don't know how to write people...

same author: I wANt MY cHaRAcTeRS tO bE lIKE nORMaL hUManS
same author screams how that it would be real "cool" and "exciting" for a magical girl show to have badass edgelord
Forreals...

Like literally owe up to it in having one.

Don't just have an OC that essentially has traits of literal edgelords or the like (Cid, Hajime, and however else this author's OC even has to "make them").

If your making a badass edgelord at least admit to it!

Or if your doing it, at least try to do something unique or interesting. Like with Ragna from BlazBlue, at least subvert it and deconstruct it in an interesting way, or like with Guts or Hajime making him edgy but at least with interesting dynamics to him.

These guys just don't know how to write people...
Yeah...

Like I said to @Grand_Saver_Ritsuka, they should at least to owe up to making one rather than making the excuse of making them "like normal humans" when their character in question ain't even anything of the sort.

Edit: I have an OC that probably/likely is an edgelord but even for my case, I try to give them something that makes more than just being an edgelord. Granted, I did have to look at what an EL was (lol, I don't be looking up this stuff for some time when I hear it lol) but I do try to not make them that one dimensional ish if I can.

That said, yeah it's like people make characters for the sake of making them but not put into the work of making them "feel alive". I'm also sure you can try that even if they turn out one or two dimensional, you just had to make it work instead of just making them as is.

Last edited:

I vaguely remember bringing this guy up before, but their style of work is...wow.
solo.png

Symphogear fans in general detest male oc self inserting into that verse as much as honkai's twitter actually. At least, this was quite the constructive criticism, outside of the person literally asking the author to delete their work. Like tbh even though i agree with the reviewer he doesn't have the right to straight up ask the author to remove his work, cause ultimately the story belongs to the author and they do what they want with it unless the author writes something against ffn's rules

@Shadow-Ragna @Mirhaz300

Check their OC book out here because it's as ridiculous and cracked out as the rest of their fanfics lol.

solo.png

Symphogear fans in general detest male oc self inserting into that verse as much as honkai's twitter actually. At least, this was quite the constructive criticism, outside of the person literally asking the author to delete their work. Like tbh even though i agree with the reviewer he doesn't have the right to straight up ask the author to remove his work, cause ultimately the story belongs to the author and they do what they want with it unless the author writes something against ffn's rules
Ouch.

Yeah, that's one hell of a review you don't want to ever get and see one day.

Although it's not exactly hard to see why the reviewer even said this sort of thing. While they don't have the right to tell someone what to do with their story by saying they should delete it (although actually getting better at writing quality stuff if not don't even put something like this for an "oversaturated series" for fanfics like Symphogear, yeah...), it's when they make stuff like this that will get anyone so annoyed with them. Not just because they could detest having male OC's/SI's but just how low quality the story content itself be like. Like if your summary alone already drives someone away, you know you're already doing a bad job of attracting potential audience.

@Shadow-Ragna @Mirhaz300

Check their OC book out here because it's as ridiculous and cracked out as the rest of their fanfics lol.
... Bro, so many ability named Omni and how much girl he want? What kind of smoke did he take that to level bullshit? Ain't no way that guy is still sane for write it without anyone try to cristism that guy.

I mean, he got a lot of reader and follower meanwhile someone who try hard to write it the good story got like hundred of it and few follower... What kind of unfair this shit is💀?

... Bro, so many ability named Omni and how much girl he want? What kind of smoke did he take that to level bullshit? Ain't no way that guy is still sane for write it without anyone try to cristism that guy.

I mean, he got a lot of reader and follower meanwhile someone who try hard to write it the good story got like hundred of it and few follower... What kind of unfair this shit is💀?
It's also the most insane and on high powdered stuff they're on considering they claim their OC in their "world" (owo) is the creator of two other multiversal creators or some sort, or the fact one of their other OC's got GF's from an entire magi girl franchise or some such.

Even the fact all members of their OC clan/family has the name "Chaos" in them...how unoriginal do you have to be to name yourself that lol

It's also the most insane and on high powdered stuff they're on considering they claim their OC in their "world" (owo) is the creator of two other multiversal creators or some sort, or the fact one of their other OC's got GF's from an entire magi girl franchise or some such.

Even the fact all members of their OC clan/family has the name "Chaos" in them...how unoriginal do you have to be to name yourself that lol
I ain't that stupid enough to name My OC chaos excluding the form name, if anything: Most of my Oc who girl are named based on flower and Male Oc is random (Because I bad at give name to my character). But still more original than Had entire family last name is Chaos💀.

Anyway, I still wonder how the heck they got like 10-20k reader and 1.2k follower while other my favorite fanfic that follow canon character personality got like under 2k reader and 151 follower? What kind of bullshit did I see?

I ain't that stupid enough to name My OC chaos excluding the form name, if anything: Most of my Oc who girl are named based on flower and Male Oc is random (Because I bad at give name to my character). But still more original than Had entire family last name is Chaos💀.

Anyway, I still wonder how the heck they got like 10-20k reader and 1.2k follower while other my favorite fanfic that follow canon character personality got like under 2k reader and 151 follower? What kind of bullshit did I see?
Unless it's used as a power up/transformation state, it is a terrible family name lol.

Probably being cracked out and zero effort is the key?

@Shadow-Ragna @Mirhaz300

Ouch.

Yeah, that's one hell of a review you don't want to ever get and see one day.

Although it's not exactly hard to see why the reviewer even said this sort of thing. While they don't have the right to tell someone what to do with their story by saying they should delete it (although actually getting better at writing quality stuff if not don't even put something like this for an "oversaturated series" for fanfics like Symphogear, yeah...), it's when they make stuff like this that will get anyone so annoyed with them. Not just because they could detest having male OC's/SI's but just how low quality the story content itself be like. Like if your summary alone already drives someone away, you know you're already doing a bad job of attracting potential audience.
symphogear is oversaturated for fanfics?
IIRC it is one of the series people pay the least attention to. Usually there is barely fifty for so fanfics in wattpad and most are kamen rider self insert. even ao3 and fanfic net has more fanfics but don't compare to other more popular series like bleach etc.

symphogear is oversaturated for fanfics?
IIRC it is one of the series people pay the least attention to. Usually there is barely fifty for so fanfics in wattpad and most are kamen rider self insert. even ao3 and fanfic net has more fanfics but don't compare to other more popular series like bleach etc.
For how often it gets used as a base for Kamen Rider fics, yes.

Though in hindsight, it absolutely does not compare to how often RWBY, DxD, Honkai, Naruto, DMC, Fate, and the like get used up so much for the most ridiculous set of combos I've ever seen get used.

Just annihilate the verse in a TM crossover lol.

Technically, they already had a crossover with Type Moon through Fate/Prisma.
i know
XDU and symphogear in general has a habit of nerfing other verses they crossover with to make the girls look cool. IIRC the ******* downplayed seventh expansion just so their geahs could look cool being mary sues.
Thank goodness they never made it to FGO or akasha forbit tsukihime/knk. Prisma illya was acceptable sacrifice. Tsukihime/knk/mahoyo and older TM series are literally fundamentally incompatible with the symphogears messages. (and also more based)

i know
XDU and symphogear in general has a habit of nerfing other verses they crossover with to make the girls look cool. IIRC the ******* downplayed seventh expansion just so their geahs could look cool being mary sues.
Thank goodness they never made it to FGO or akasha forbit tsukihime/knk. Prisma illya was acceptable sacrifice. Tsukihime/knk/mahoyo and older TM series are literally fundamentally incompatible with the symphogears messages. (and also more based)
Definitely.

Prisma's one thing as I'm sure Symphogear COULD beat them...or lose even given this is TM and while I still have reservations on how this place rates TM in general, I can definitely also see even those from Prisma maybe even beat Symphogear...maybe.

Though yes, 07th Expansion was nerfed I suppose. Same for Godzilla although I think that one is varied cuz idek where Godzilla can ever be at for anything... Saint Seiya is definitely nerfed too as I often hear it be cracked out too, Kamen Rider also (ironically enough but idk truly how OP it gets but surely has to be superior to Symphogear at some point), and I've got zero clue for the other collabs they did either in their game or in others or DC for them.

That is the nature of collabs though in the end. They will nerf/buff one side or the other just so one doesn't get trumped so easily, and that's also assuming they're not that incompatible af to begin with.

When fate fans make fanfictions, they are usually fat blobs, when megaman fans make fanfictions, they are actual physicists that teach on universities, funny how that works. So going on by my asinine logic Megaman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything

Definitely.

Prisma's one thing as I'm sure Symphogear COULD beat them...or lose even given this is TM and while I still have reservations on how this place rates TM in general, I can definitely also see even those from Prisma maybe even beat Symphogear...maybe.

Though yes, 07th Expansion was nerfed I suppose. Same for Godzilla although I think that one is varied cuz idek where Godzilla can ever be at for anything... Saint Seiya is definitely nerfed too as I often hear it be cracked out too, Kamen Rider also (ironically enough but idk truly how OP it gets but surely has to be superior to Symphogear at some point), and I've got zero clue for the other collabs they did either in their game or in others or DC for them.

That is the nature of collabs though in the end. They will nerf/buff one side or the other just so one doesn't get trumped so easily, and that's also assuming they're not that incompatible af to begin with.
Tbh symphogear collabs seems to work as if the gears should be the main characters while the crossovering series where side characters needing the adaptors to save them. If they tried this shit with old TM and did not give TM the respect it deserved i would had personally blasted them in the reviews. I and my whole TM gangs perhaps. Already XDU is a cheap ass ripoff of Grand order gameplay wise.

Back