• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We need to get DC Presence content right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their is a paragraph that state presence was killed by lucifer and wounded by gabriel it is completely wrong and bull i dont know how you guys work or write stuff here but its completly wrong i feel like you just google it and it wasnt the presence at all it was a new character name dark god pretending to be presence in lucifer series 2 not actual presence that left dc at series 1 at least read comics then write it

https://plus.google.com/108621545055685115881/posts/g3jUGJCh2fY

Screenshot 2019-03-23 RCO014 jpg (JPEG Image, 1041 × 1600 pixels)
this is the guy lucifer killed and gabriel stabed.

And imo presence should be atleast high1-a but thats another discussion atleast get the content right. And i hope your eyeballs can see it clearly now.

Caps thing is unnecessary i know but i was on mobile it was hard to write entire with perfect punctuation so in a hurry i write it and about composure why would i show composure about thread in a site which they claim they read comics and write wrong stuff if i havent noticed it will reamin like this with false information and maybe it will i just write it because it is wrong and if its updated or not i dont care.

If you want to get changes done, you do have to be polite with your reasonings. It just makes it easier for everyone.

Also, thinking you shouldn't show composure when starting an discussion because the opposition doesn't deserve it is a flawed idea in any situation, not just when talking about this site in particular.

you know what i think this thread isnt about composure at all and i believe i make it on other topic if you dont want to discuss that topic i dont know why you are here at all with composure and why you believe i am not showing composure did i use abuse language anywhere ? all i did was write in caps do you want me to edit it and write it in small letters ?

This isnt about composure and whatnot, but all caps shows a lack of composure, no matter the reason. Even if you are fully right, no one will take you seriously if you yell like a child.

And if you want an actual reason to not use caps: Its obnoxious to read so yes, please change it to to normal letters. Thanks.

Over the internet, writing in caps means that you are shouting. And it is generally regarded as rude behaviour. Whether that was your intent or not I don't know but politeness and composure is a necessity in this site.

Also, Tier High 1-A doesn't exist anymore.

ok if its not thier pls tell me what stoping presence from tier 0 as character like fetherine who has shown limitation like unable to enter creater realm were put into tier 0 and she was even shown being hurt whereas presence shown no limitation he is infinite it was shown panel and the thing going against is that he was shaped by external forces.

I dont know jack about DC, so you might want to ask people like Sandma and Sera.

And if you want to make The Presence T0 then provide scans and feats. The current DC Tier 0, so you need to proof that Presence is near that for him to be even considered Tier 0

meh too much work i quit lol i just saw the information was wrong so point it out but i dont care now anyway lots of thing going wrong on this site about lots of characters.

You see, its this weird mentality that makes most of the VSB staff so rigid against changes. So you saw something wrong (At least you believe it to be wrong) but instead of trying to fix it, you gave up before even presenting any proof for your claims. I can already see the new threads regarding us "Comic downplayers" in other forums or sites.

Calling out "obvious" false information and ratings but dont doing anything against it dosnt make us, the wiki, wrong. Just saying.

PRIDEXEGO said:
meh too much work i quit lol i just saw the information was wrong so point it out but i dont care now anyway lots of thing going wrong on this site about lots of characters.
Just explain why to prove your point.

what proof i give all the proof in link in my main post just see it why are you guys pretending i didnt gave any proof ? and it does make you wrong though because the information is wrong and question if you guys actually even read it or not.

have you even read the lucifer series 2 how is that thing even resemble anything close to presence from series 1 ? lol

the real presence act as all knowing being from doesnt care for anything in series 1 he doesnt care creation die or live that why he left it all in the hand of another being named elaine by making her omnipotant and never coming back he dont care anything except maybe lucifer.

did you even read the scan i gave lucifer clearly mentioned he is not his father neither other angels and he is pretending to be presence

the scan you posted nowhere claim he is his father at all. That scan clearly mentioned if THAT god come back meaning he is different god.

And the scan Nuke posted shows that this "false god" is Presence coming back, so you should try how the thing youre claiming is not being debunked by Nuke right now.

It is the Presence, but in a different "wrong" form. Like Raiden and Dark Raiden in Mortal Kombat. Gabriel clearly killed him badly enough that he had to come back in a corrupted form. And then Lucifer killed him even harder in your scans.

Lucifer says this is not his father because Presence clearly should not look or behave like this. But it is him all right.

PRIDEXEGO said:
the scan you posted nowhere claim he is his father at all. That scan clearly mentioned if THAT god come back meaning he is different god.
That's grammatically false. Or at least definitely not how it's used in current English.

So get me straight if i am false:

Gabriel kills shining man, shining man is presumably The Presence (Our "headcanon")

"It has been said that The Presence was a jealous and avenging god. Full of Wrath. Imagine if that god came back... And came back wrong"

Scan plus text implies that the killed and returning being is the Presence. How is this headcanon.

he man if you have lucifer and real presence encounted in lucifer series #1 issue 75 lucifer address always address presence with term "father" and that real presence always act calm and never use foul language as he dont need to as everthing is beneath him. Whereas his GOD doesnt act anything like real presence and not once lucifer call him father.

The idea of saying someone is "not your father" is a common trope used to reinforce idealistic and familial lessons within Text.

Or, more plainly, you'll never see it used literally, or at least not as often.

PRIDEXEGO said:
he man if you have lucifer and real presence encounted in lucifer series #1 issue 75 lucifer address always address presence with term "father" and that real presence always act calm and never use foul language as he dont need to as everthing is beneath him. Whereas his GOD doesnt act anything like real presence and not once lucifer call him father.
Have you considered the idea that it could be because he changed as the scan says?

The reason Presence isn't behaving like usual is because he hasn't eaten a Snickers he came back "wrong" as mentioned in the scan I posted.

I'm pretty sure Lucifer says that it isn't the actual Presence. It's also never really confirmed to be the Presence or not. It's just from the angels' prespective but they aren't completely sure.

We had a discussion some thirteen days ago where we decided that the Presence has too many limitations to be considered Tier 0 and that the Writer and the Overvoid are the only tier 0s. There still discussion, however, that the Presence should have two keys, a 1-A Vertigo key and a 0 DC key.

PRIDEXEGO said:
Imagine a fictional version of your father. A proud, strong and kind man who only teaches you moral values and such. Now this man changed for god know the reason to a alcoholic rapist who hits woman for fun.

Witch of the two would you call father.

what you are saying make no sense have you read lucifer series 2 that thing came and proclaim himself as god as their was no one else their to took the seat of god since real presence left and angel cant consider elaine bolic as god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back