• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC upgrade 1A, likely H1A

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think you guys should read more threads and try to do what they do in terms of what is more likely to convince others on this wiki, and in terms of a good structuring of the OP itself.

For example, this quote down here is asserts something that changes a pretty big perception of what the Fifth Dimension is. It is not justified

Another example. OPs generally don't just link to arguments that one made somewhere in a thread.

Unless that is something accepted, you can then link to where it was accepted and progress with your arguments.
It just explains a little about the existence of a god like yahweh who has many flaws if considered a main god, i made it so it's not too long

I don't understand why you still want to force a DC upgrade to 1-A with same argument that's circular. Moreover some of the Vertigo and DeMatteis comics are irrelevant to use in the crisis continuity.

I don't understand why you still want to force a DC upgrade to 1-A with same argument that's circular. Moreover some of the Vertigo and DeMatteis comics are irrelevant to use in the crisis continuity.
That's feats perpetua, from the databook, infinite higher dimension which is definitely H1B. that means morrison cosmology is getting a 1A upgrade, don't you think? if you don't agree with the rest

Anyways that's not forcing it, more making it more logical than arrowverse > dcu

That's feats perpetua, from the databook, infinite higher dimension which is definitely H1B. that means morrison cosmology is getting a 1A upgrade, don't you think? if you don't agree with the rest
Crisis continuity currently never once shows that a infinite higher dimension exists to the comics. Moreover, the evidence you provide does not make any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back