• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elaine, Michael, Lucifer, and the Presence Possible 1-C upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. And I meant page explains that part too.
It's bigger than Creation as well as the infinite variation all being created and dying at once. The Void is beyond the Dreaming, Reality, and the Archangels to the point they all are insigicanfact to it. The fact that all but a portion can't even be filled by no amount of dimensionality or stacking of Creation does prove R>F. Plus you don't need R>F if you're QS to a set point because they both inherently refer to the same transcending of that point.

oh i forgot the void transcends lucifer, elaine etc
then it would be smth like
creation: 5d
silver city: 6d
mos: 6d
elaine's transcendence: 7d
void - 8d

I might be wrong but creation should be 4-D. Silver City and Mansions of Silence 5-D. Elaine Belloc transcendence 6-D. Void 7-D.

I thought only Endless are Low 1-C for thier nature not realms.
Yeah, and Lucifer and Michael are fully superior to them. There are niches for Creation but Michael and Lucifer are quite independent when they want to be. Lucifer and Michael do not need Creation, the Endless do. Yahweh doesn't need Lucifer and Michael. See the pattern.

Endless realm beings Low 1-C has to be it. Dream “is” the Dreaming and vice versa. If Dreaming is not the same as the Dreaming then everything Gaiman said would be thrown off the wagon.

Last edited:
Yeah, and Lucifer and Michael are fully superior to them. There are niches for Creation but Michael and Lucifer are quite independent when they want to be. Lucifer and Michael do not need Creation, the Endless do. Yahweh doesn't need Lucifer and Michael. See the pattern.

Endless realm beings Low 1-C has to be it. Dream “is” the Dreaming and vice versa. If Dreaming is not the same as the Dreaming then everything Gaiman would be thrown off the wagon.
Even if Dream embodies the Dreaming, the Dreaming does not had to scale to him. Eternity (M Body) embodies a universe, yet, he scales much higher than universal level. This is an example. I agree for Low 1-C Dream of the Endless but i disagree with Low 1-C Dreaming just because it's embodied by Dream.

Even if Dream embodies the Dreaming, the Dreaming does not had to scale to him. Eternity (M Body) embodies a universe, yet, he scales much higher than universal level. This is an example.
He doesn't embody the Dreaming. He is the Dreaming. For how the Endless are not gods or kings of their concept, they are it. They are anthropomorphic because they are the concept of human traits.

Dream and Death are different. Dream and Dreaming came together as one. Both are each other and both needed each other. Death's “realm” is not a realm but a place she created for herself through her journey when she becomes mortal every century.

Destiny Garden is woven come Creation could be to weave its destiny. Destiny predates his garden. Despair shaped his place before it could be anything. Desire Threshold can be anywhere and Love/Desire is everywhere. Delirium Realm is just her mind.

Yahweh's Creation made the Endless have meaning thus is just a side effect of his approach to Creation making. Yahweh has infinite realms including Heaven and Hell. Also, Silver City isn't Heaven. It's not a realm because it's not part of the order of created things.

Last edited:
I disagree with 6-D Silver City, only agree with 5-D scale for it. 5-D creation doesn't make any sense.
It does make sense seeing as a Creation is all-encompassing with Endless Realms, Heaven, Hell, and all other realms within Yahweh’s Creation. Creation is a reference to the entire structure which the City transcends completely.

Yahweh, Lucifer, Michael, and Elaine transcend the City and are scaled to each other and to the Void.

tbh

if 5D creation is being proposed, then that would mean the dreaming would need to be QS to creation but still being within creation

@Elizio33 @Deagonx

So what are the conclusions here so far?
I'm not sure. I've been pretty swamped and have lost track of whats going in given how many DC CRTs Goofy has made. He's made twelve in the last two months, in addition to the many threads made by others, such as Robo, Elizio, and NHT. I'm getting a bit overwhelmed, and I think it would be prudent to be a bit stricter about how many active CRTs we allow for DC.

Yes, in theory we are only supposed to have around six of them active at a time.

I'm not sure. I've been pretty swamped and have lost track of whats going in given how many DC CRTs Goofy has made. He's made twelve in the last two months, in addition to the many threads made by others, such as Robo, Elizio, and NHT. I'm getting a bit overwhelmed, and I think it would be prudent to be a bit stricter about how many active CRTs we allow for DC.
Yes, in theory we are only supposed to have around six of them active at a time.
@VeryGoofyToddler

tbh

if 5D creation is being proposed, then that would mean the dreaming would need to be QS to creation but still being within creation
Dreaming is already accepted as a Low 1-C due to Dream being Low 1-C. The Dreaming is within Creation so it does not need QS.

Since the beginning of April I think we've had 25 DC CRTs be posted, mostly from @VeryGoofyToddler and @Elizio33 but also from Robo, NHT, IdiosyncraticLawyer, and some others.

I appreciate everyone wanting to help make the verse more accurate, but I'm basically drowning in CRTs and most of them are dying just due to an inability to get around to them.

Not to mention, some threads weren't CRTs, and most of them needed to be closed. We've ready discuss this on the other thread that I wouldn't make another thread. So let's just finish this and half of that thread aren't even active.
Okay, but you can't make multiple CRTs every week for months. Please do not make any more until every other CRT you are working on is either applied or closed.

Okay, but you can't make multiple CRTs every week for months. Please do not make any more until every other CRT you are working on is either applied or closed.
Agreed.

I plan not to make any more threads period after my latest thread addressing the issues. Most of my threads have been accepted, they just hadn't been closed for whatever reason.

so if dream performed a 1-C feat the dreaming would be 1-C all of a sudden?? huh
The Dreaming and Dream are one and the same. The Dreaming is dependent on Dream himself as Dream depends on sentient dreams.

So yes, if he did perform a 1-C feat then the Dreaming would be 1-C.

The point is Creation contains Dream and the Dreaming. If they are rated as Low 1-C then the entire structure would also be Low 1-C.

The Dreaming and Dream are one and the same. The Dreaming is dependent on Dream himself as Dream depends on sentient dreams.

So yes, if he did perform a 1-C feat then the Dreaming would be 1-C.

The point is Creation contains Dream and the Dreaming. If they are rated as Low 1-C then the entire structure would also be Low 1-C.
I don't think that the Dreaming should scale to Dream of the Endless feats though. Even if Dream is the Dreaming and vice-versa.

why is Lucifer possibly 1-C on his profile in the first place? from scaling to the void??

Last edited:
I don't think that the Dreaming should scale to Dream of the Endless feats though. Even if Dream is the Dreaming and vice-versa.
It's one with the other. If Dreams scales above the Dreaming then that wouldn't make sense. Usually, it's from the Dreaming that Dream scales.

Bump.

Here is my conclusion since this thread has gone too long and I do believe enough people agreed to the upgrade.

Universes - High 3-A or Low 2-C, each Universe in Lucifer and Yahweh's Creation is its own separate space-time continuum being infinitely occupied by 3D space. Also in both Creations, they are subdivided by levels and dimension is one of them as I discuss in a previous thread, Lucifer has infinite dimensions and a higher realm. (4D)

Multiverse - 2-A, The Multiverse contains infinite amounts of Universes with their own timelines. (4D)

Realms - Low 1-C, in each Creation there are countless amounts of realms such as the Endless’s, Heaven, and Hell being the main primary example. Each of these realms exists in its own place separate from the space-time continuum from the regular Universes. They are located outside such places and are transcendent of the worlds. (5D)

Creation - Low 1-C, The all-encompassing Totality in which all things are made since the beginning in an order of created things. This houses all the worlds and realms. (5D)

Silver City - Low 1-C, The City is not Heaven or Paradise nor is it a realm. It's not part of the order of created things and has been there before the first dawn in the Darkness before Creation. It completely transcends Creation and everything within it. (6D)

Mansions of Silence - Low 1-C, possibly 1-C, This is a place beyond Heaven and contains parts of Heaven. It's much bigger than Creation or the Silver City and overlooks countless amounts of Creation. It's above everything previously mentioned. (6D) (7D?)

Archangels - 1-C, These are the Archons of Reality made to be an aspect of Yahweh bearing his infinite parts. They are Demiurges because they were responsible for making the material Creation and are the subordinate of the Creator. Lucifer and Michael transcend Creation as well as the Host and the Silver City. (7D)

Godhood - 1-C, This is where people usurp Yahweh's powers and/or his position such as Geyes and Garames and Elaine Belloc. They transcend Creation and can sustain it in any way possible. They also are more powerful than Lucifer and Michael to the point they can create and destroy Demiurges without a problem. (8D)

Yahweh True Form/The Void: 1-C, Beyond all dimensionality and all beings. (8D) (9D?)

Last edited:
Meh, guess that i’ll make the edits (when I’m back on PC later today) since nobody else has done so, and since this thread has gone on long enough.

In any case, @Samael_010 made a good point above. Let it be mentioned that Mazikeen would also scale to the 1-C.

DDM could you please unlock:
Lucifer Morningstar
Michale Demiurgous
Ellaine Belloc
Mazikeen
Take your time tho it may be a while till I’m back home.
What do you think of my conclusion up above?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back