• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wave 3 confirmed (Magolor, Susie and Taranza)

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
The Kirby twitter (https://twitter.com/Kirby_JP/status/1060352579769520129) has just confirmed that Magolor, Taranza, and Susie will all be dream friends on the 30th of November.

While no gameplay currently exists of the three so far, it is a safe assumption to say that the three will all have friend hax like all the other DLC characters have, such as Dark Meta Knight and Daroach.

Should these abilities be added early?

Yes I just saw the video. There's still no sign of them using friend hearts but doesn't mean they won't get it, I still say we should add in the friend hax for the new characters early.

in the "another dimension" part of the vid i saw dozens of nebulae and im pretty sure that i saw some hazy looking bright starts that are likely far away galaxies (see in pic below). we might get more confirmations later on but if this is the same dimension that magolor created it may result in 3-C or 3-B upgrades. it may turn out to be an even bigger upgrade than that. i think we shall wait and see.

Andromeda-small

It comes out on the 30th and with new EX forms for bosses, more moves for the dream friends, more levels, and even Another Dimension reappearing I think this update will have a lot more to unpack than previous ones.

Arceus0x said:
if this is the same dimension that magolor created
Magolor didn't created the dimension, he lived there before having the crown. I already proved this many times.

Ok, but nobody Wonders about Void? If everyone has an EX mode now and Void has already a soul form, what Will happen then?

Anyone wants as me to see Void being the first to have a Boss classification higher than Soul Boss?

Another Void Battle? Seems unnecessary since they'd be doing the boss again just at a harder difficulty, which they already did.

However, I do suspect we may or may not get another sort of secret boss... Although the fight with the three generals would already suffice.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Another Void Battle? Seems unnecessary since they'd be doing the boss again just at a harder difficulty, which they already did.
However, I do suspect we may or may not get another sort of secret boss... Although the fight with the three generals would already suffice.
Nah, Void is Void, "he" deserves a true extra phase secret Boss battle, not just a buff of the original Battle.

Still seems a little odd if you ask me.

Also, I too thought Magolor creates Another Dimension, just to soon realize it's wrong.

Honestly? Yes.

Leaving this here for my next big CRT that everyone useful is going to ignore:

• Resistance to heat and low temperatures for everyone via being unaffected in planets that blah blah elaboration.
  • The sisters mages searching Dark Hearts around the galaxy should be their own MFTL feat.
  • [Translate this.]
  • The stuff here

You know, im hyped, the thread Will explode when It comes. I hope Void is that character i was searching for, also the Lore, and Lots of unanswered questions finally Will be answered, It Will be epic, and time passes fast.

Your opinions?

Kirby looks soulless, as is his soul was melted by the curry,hence the name, Soul Melter.

Also if i had the link to that image, i would edit and put the link, instead of the image directly, as i a bit spoily, and not everyone wants to see It.

So I'll have to find the image but in the news section of the Switch for the Kirby DLC they imply that Magolor might have stored some of the Crown's power before it was destroyed.

Also, new story mode! In Another Dimension with AD counterparts!

Well, the message thst introduced magolor (or some text) says aproximately the next: "This self proclaimed best friend couldn't be lying about his real power, Couldn't he?

Also important thing that is a must to see [Extra Epic tweet] involves the new mode.

Eficiente said:
5 MKs, what has the world come to.
To Chaos! As what Void is!

Also could do the vídeo give kirby sealing with prep time? i want to know what happens to Void next, but that Will be soon, 2 Days Left.

They are other beings entirely, so no keys. Anyone can make the profiles (I may make the ones for MK and Kracko).

I agree with Efi, Parallel DDD's pause description describes the Boss as this: This foul doppleganger is NOT the original DDD!

Morpho knight EX looks beastly.

And I laughed at another world termina being called the TRUE destroyer of worlds. I laughed caused it makes regular void termina aND its soul form look like childs play. But, ALL THE BOSSES MAKE EVERYTHING BEFORE THEM LOOK LIKE CHILDS PLAY. Holy shit, I cried trying to pass soul melted EX

Kirby71 said:
@Ovrhide sorry i don't understand you, are you trying to say you had difficulties?
Yes. The new soul melter EX gets insanely difficult during its last vouole of bosses

Back