• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Kirby characters having Low-Godly regeneration

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
So this is my first thread so... sorry if its bad
Anyway im here to discuss whether Meta Knight, King Dedede, Gooey, Magolor and Bandanna Waddle Dee should all have Low-Godly and a ghost form or not
Lets start with the basic, so Ghost Kirby was added on his page because of Kirby Fighters, and if you dont know when you "die" in KF, you will transform in Ghost Kirby, wich add some powers to his list
However in the newest game of the series Kirby Fighters 2, it is shown that Meta Knight, King Dedede, Gooey, Bandanna Waddle Dee and Magolor also have the same ghost form with every power and abilities Ghost Kirby has
So im saying that we add Ghost powers to the page of said characters

If this is low-godly, they have to reform their physical body. Low-godly is the complete regeneration of everything that doesnt affect the soul.

How do they return to their original bodies?

And you should provide a scan of some instances in case people ask for them, as well as some of their powers

This is legit, but I would personally prefer to wait until we may have Healing and Resurrection with the same levels as regen before adding this, that way we can put it as Low-Godly Self-Healing or Resurrection, which would be more exact. They don't naturally grow a body, they do certain action and that let's them recreate their bodies.

If others feel that there's no need to wait for that and that we should add this then I have no problem with it.

Well in Kirby Fighters 2, when the said characters "die" they tranform themselfes into Ghost forms and they need to tackle someone, after that they completly regenerate their body
Also i dont really know how to add images here so sorry

Last edited:
If this is low-godly, they have to reform their physical body. Low-godly is the complete regeneration of everything that doesnt affect the soul.

How do they return to their original bodies?

And you should provide a scan of some instances in case people ask for them, as well as some of their powers
If a character dies, they come a ghost. If you attack an opponent, your body reforms.

If anyone's wondering, this is less of a "normal" power and more so toon force, like being able to reform from getting crushed flat despite contradictions. The power itself is consistent and that's that.

Also, is anyone able to film gameplay of themselves playing Kirby Fighters 2? Some compilation of Beetle Kirby impaling other characters with the 2 moves he has to do so, and them surviving, would be pretty neat supporting evidence of their regular regen (which for most characters is also toon force-based, as is this feat).

I think it should be listed as resurrect with the specifics in parenthesis, but that's mostly semantics. This is fine to apply, I think.

I can edit them if nobody mind, although it would be better to have confirmation from a staff member I guess.

As it is, the characters should have ", Low-Godly in Ghost form" next to their other regen, and "When dead, he can transform into a Ghost to absorb some life-energy from a target upon contact and resurrect" in their Resurrection, which should link evidence. The Ghost forms should maybe be on a new tab in their P&A, which should say "Loses an interpretable amount of powers from base, and gains/has: Non-Corporeality, Non-Physical Interaction, Immortality (Type 7. Has no health and can't be destroyed or defeated by others who can affect ghosts, unlike them), Self-Sustenance (Types 2 & 3), True Flight, Limited contact-based Life-energy Absorption (Triggers the aforementioned regeneration of his physical body), Invisibility and Intangibility (Can actively become invisible and intangible, even to comparable beings who can affect ghosts), Resistance to Death Manipulation and Life Manipulation (Is a ghost. Given their lack of health, they can't be hit by other Ghost characters for them to revive, unlike living fighters and bosses. Can't recover with healing items, such as Maxim Tomatos, which have canonically been used to fully heal defeated characters)"

Their Notable Attacks/Techniques should have this Ghost form under Common Powers, like what Kirby has but without the exclusive powers he has.

Also @Eficiente its not like im lazy and dont want to do this, believ i would be more than happy yo add such powers, but i cant because my email is not confirmated and the confirmation message never send to me soo
Yeah i cant edit pages T-T

Did you see your unwanted mails?

I already added the low godly part before, but can't do the rest for now.
It's weird, I wasn't notified by mail, including unwanted ones. But, when you may have time, it goes on the Post-Star Allies tab, and should need evidence of them doing their thing.

Is the Dark Matter creatures will get low-godly regen too? you know since Gooey is a Dark Matter creature too

I mean, don't they specifically have to display this? Since it's clear it isn't an exclusive ability to Dark Matter beings.

@Lord_JJJ
No they dont gonna win such powers beacuse even tho Gooey is a Dark Matter
The othet Dark Matter beings such as 0 and 02 never show this type of ability soo
NO

Is the Dark Matter creatures will get low-godly regen too? you know since Gooey is a Dark Matter creature too

The additions currently have bad quality, not to undermine the effort done into adding them but maybe they should be removed.

I could add them like the ghost key is for Kirby, but I'd need some pics of their ghost form to add for the tabber.

@Ricsi-viragosi
images

☝️you can cut the wanted characters for this image
images

☝️i couldnt find any ghost Magolor from the game but i guess this should make the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back