• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon's calculation but with the new diameter

Moon Diameter = 17649.0457185km = 17649045.7185 meters = 269 px

17649045.7185 / 269 = 65609.8353848 meters per px

Crater Diameter = 154.77 px = 10154434.2225 meters

Crater Radius = 1999236.83 / 2 = 5077217.11125 meters

Crater Depth = 110.69 px = 7262352.67874 meters

Crater Volume (Half-Ellipsoid) = ((4/3) * pi * r^2 *depth) / 2 = 3.920915e+20 meters^3 = 3.92091499999999967e+26 cc

Pulverization of Rock = 214.35 Joules/cc

Crater Destruction = v * 214.35 = 8.4044813e+28 Joules or 20.087 exatons (High 6-A+)

There was also an explosion, as you can see, that can be calculated. The same meters per px value applies.

Explosion Diameter = 520 px = 34117114.4001meters

Explosion Radius = 34117114.4001/ 2 = 17058557.2meters

Moon Radius = d / 2 = 8824522.85925 meters

Moon mass = 9.6140898e+27 gram

Moon GBE = 4.195e+32 Joules

Cosmic Explosion Formula = 4 * (GBE of Celestial Body at Edge of Explosion) * (Explosion Radius / Radius of Celestial Body at Edge of Explosion)

Cosmic Explosion = 4 * 4.195e+32 * (17058557.2/ 8824522.85925) = 3.2437175e+33Joules = 7.75267088910133905e+23 tons or 868.2991395793499 Zettatons (5-B, maybe +)
Excellent work, although a 5-B+ is actually 1.38 yottatons, over 1.5x your cosmic explosion

Wait, let's pause for a second. I'll apply everything accepted in the OP of this thread, then I'll make a new thread, and then we will go over all this new stuff, ok? This should take be 3 days at worst.

Wait, let's pause for a second. I'll apply everything accepted in the OP of this thread, then I'll make a new thread, and then we will go over all this new stuff, ok? This should take be 3 days at worst.
Alright. I suggest that once you're done applying changes, make the new thread and post it in here before closing this one so we can all jump to that new thread

Agreed.

My apologies for being at least partially responsible for this thread getting out of hand.

if this ends up going through we're gonna have one of if not the highest 3-B verse of all
The math was accepted for every single end, including the 3-B and Multi-Galactic LS ends, so I guess we've just gotta decide on what to use in a CRT

So, as a last bit before we move on to a different thread...

The tier we get if we use the highest ends (which makes sense) is
5-A | 3-B, likely 2-C | At least 3-B, likely 2-C
with the second 3-B scaling 4x above the feat you have.
That is of course unless we bring back the 120x multiplier in which case we'd get even higher ends.

The math was accepted for every single end, including the 3-B and Multi-Galactic LS ends, so I guess we've just gotta decide on what to use in a CRT
what do you think of the math i did above, the re-calc of your calc?

So, as a last bit before we move on to a different thread...

The tier we get if we use the highest ends (which makes sense) is
5-A | 3-B, likely 2-C | At least 3-B, likely 2-C
with the second 3-B scaling 4x above the feat you have.
That is of course unless we bring back the 120x multiplier in which case we'd get even higher ends.

what do you think of the math i did above, the re-calc of your calc?
Well it really depends on if we accept that moon size

Guys I tried a new end and it's 3-B lord please help
Well, 2 things
  • The dimensions in AD are universes, he moved some parts of the dimension which is what we see. So what the assumption brings is much the same but the assumption isn't correct and the wording should be changed.
  • There is a good number of stars there but not as much as in a starry night, does this change the result?

Well, 2 things
  • The dimensions in AD are universes, he moved some parts of the dimension which is what we see. So what the assumption brings is much the same but the assumption isn't correct and the wording should be changed.
  • There is a good number of stars there but not as much as in a starry night, does this change the result?
I can change the wording. As for the second point, I don't believe so, as we see multiple stars and the starry night thing is based on the average distance someone can see a star from at night, which I believe is appropriate to use for the horizontal distance (the "radius" of the "cylinder")

Last edited:
Okay, I've updated the wording. So given that the math has been accepted for everything, we'll just need to settle what ends to use. 3-B AP and Multi-Galactic LS is fine by me

The idea was to not overwhelm myself, hence I said I woud make that thread, I would of course keep up with that thread just like I was doing with this one. Ideally, you should have just respected and waited me to finish this, had it all dealt with, and made that thread like I said I would.

The idea was to not overwhelm myself, hence I said I woud make that thread, I would of course keep up with that thread just like I was doing with this one. Ideally, you should have just respected and waited me to finish this, had it all dealt with, and made that thread like I said I would.
then please move the thread i made to general discussion threads so we can discuss it and work on new calcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back