• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wave 3 confirmed (Magolor, Susie and Taranza)

NoOneCanJustDeflectTheEmeraldSplash said:
Does this upgrade the dream friends at all? Considering the fact that the Parallel bosses canonically fight them.
Canonically speaking, you always control kirby when Facing the parallel bosses in story mode. So i guess no.

Canonically speaking this is non-canon due to being a sub-game/extra content from the main story. The top-tiers are still this strong tho.

Eficiente said:
Canonically speaking this is non-canon due to being a sub-game/extra content from the main story. The top-tiers are still this strong tho.
Canonically speaking, i think this is the only one extra mode that is canon.

It actually seems like a post Void story where Kirby checks if Hyness isn't doing evil, and then sees the portal, and gets some hearts still scattered to stop the corruption left after Void's incident, also the mages and Hyness have a Happy ending, his corruption dissapears, he was leading the mages to a bright future but then started worshiping Void, after Void's fall, Kirby "cured" "everyone" from the madness.

That's why, truly seems like what happens after Void.

Whatever you guys decide, just know that kirby is the only one who faces them as the player in the That story mode.

Kirby71 said:
Hyness corrupted even more with the darkness, that's why its now C.Hyness.
When playing the game, and with what happened at the end,it seems as if C.Hyness currepted the entire A.D

And the three mages restored the world with their power (that may be an interesting feat)

Assuming that it wasn't like that before, the corruption is done by the J.Heart/Void.

I've just finished "Heroes in another dimension".

Hyness was seemingly transformed by just "darkness", but I believe it's referring to Jamba hearts. Also, the battle takes place "at the edge of the dimension", which may give Kirby a new speed feat. And that EX Soul Melter... I haven't tried it yet, but I already dread to just try it. The battle against the mage sisters was a pain.

TriforcePower1 said:
And that EX Soul Melter... I haven't tried it yet, but I already dread to just try it.
I recommend you to do that before checking stuff about the game.

TriforcePower1 said:
Suggestions for a powerful team knowing that my main ability is ESP?
I dont know... the first time i just suplex my way to victory with invincible grab spam. Its really hard. The chefs are a good option to heal.

Thanks. 4 tries and I managed to reach Astral Birth Void with a team composed of the mages sisters, Magolor and Dark Meta Knight.

I've been thinking. Maybe it's not just a coincidence that Marx and Magolor are the most broken Dream Friends. Given Marx's connection to Magolor and Magolor's connection to the Ancients, who else would be better equipped than two people to combat the Jambastion Cult than people who actually know what's going on?

Im having with people debates about Void's identity, we are having Void identity crisis, why TRUE destroyer of worlds, The "shining" form that made the ancients to transcribe his mysteries? Was Void even going full power at the Astral Birth battle?

Im so frustrated in confusion, Who wouldn't fall under confusion? Possibilities are endless, or they aren't? Ugh.

Opinions about Void? Omg help...

I'm under the opinion that Kirby and the other puffballs are Void with positive energy. Puffballs are positive energy while Dark Matter Beings are negative energy. Gooey is a Dark Matter that became good while Galacta Knight is a Puffball that became evil.

But im under the thing "There is only 1 Void" so there can't just be some Void forms at the same time, that's imposible, but maybe Kirby is born from Void, but that would imply that Kirby is a Dark matter (hey dark matter isn't needed to be Evil, Void is the original Dark matter and can be good, also gooey is a Dark matter born without an Evil spirit, also it was stated that dark matter attacked popstar in KDL2/3 because grew jealous le not being accepted, dark matters can be good people also).

there is a statment in the games that says: "Void exists in all dimensions, but his shining form in another dimension inspired the ancients to transcribe his mysteries in sacred texts."

so... does that change anything?

Arceus0x said:
there is a statment in the games that says: "Void exists in all dimensions, but his shining form in another dimension inspired the ancients to transcribe his mysteries in sacred texts."
so... does that change anything?
That's the problem "Void exists in all dimensions" is too unespecific, vague and weird, and shining form? another dimension? It refers to magolor's (Another Dimension) or a random unknow universe where Void took an special form? Is the shining form even special or just was a random beautiful form that inspired the ancients? Is Void a multiversal constant (Is Void Lucemon in disguise?)? Or something?

The real cal howard said:
I'm under the opinion that Kirby and the other puffballs are Void with positive energy. Puffballs are positive energy while Dark Matter Beings are negative energy. Gooey is a Dark Matter that became good while Galacta Knight is a Puffball that became evil.
Dark Matter Swordsman wasn't always evil, he just wanted a friend :<

NoOneCanJustDeflectTheEmeraldSplash said:
Why do their forms matter? If we're unsure if it's the same, make two profiles.
Nah, Void is Void, there is only one Void, no place for 2 profiles.

i hope the next kirby feat will have a clear universal feat. all this time we've been only getting statements and this wikia dosen't take statements as feats. i guess i can only wait.

The shining Form of void is clearly the astral birth void. Tho it's possible this void is different from the void you fight in story.

Btw, many of the profiles are missing keys. Void termina needs a key as void, and others as well. I've only seen hyness with an added key.

Ovrhide said:
The shining Form of void is clearly the astral birth void. Tho it's possible this void is different from the void you fight in story.
Its not confirmed is astral Birth Void, maybe not.

Its not confirmed is astral Birth Void, maybe not.

It is. No need to spoon feed anyone. You see his shining form after the song transitions the godly theme. He literally shines.

Yeah, but im still dubious, It was even at full power? Are we sure It was completed, full? It was recently summoned.

Maybe even though its shining, It isn't yet exactly what the ancients saw, Who knows, but looks solid, but since Void is still a lot unknown and full of mysteries, ill keep thinking of it, maybe not the True shining form (hey, i would like a true full power Void)

Theorize people, theorize.

The game is clear about this void. Its not vague what so ever.

Which is leading me to side with efficiente about astral birth void being a different void termina other than the same.

Back