• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CloverDragon03/Kirby%27s_Dream_Land_3:_Zero_Crashes_Onto_Popstar

I noticed too late, you use the black mass as part of 0's body, but we don't know if it is that or many Dark Matter beings together like insects. When Kirby removed the black clouds from the final level they regen'd into a Dark Matter being, and Dark Star, a similar giant black thing, is made of Dark Matter beings. Also that black thing in DL3 is the Hyperzone, which 0 can shrink to go within, so he shouldn't be of its same size. Only the red eye should be calc'd, or at best the size of his body in proportion to how he's shrunken as the same size when he's big.

Which part would be the eye?

And to be honest, since we have a higher 5-A calc, we can just axe the Zero calc

The red iris with the black pupil within (I called it eye but I meant this). When it enters Popstar it isn't shown, but it should be on a similar size next to the Hyperzone to when it is already inside.

yeah i calculated exactly that, you can look into my calc for pixel scaling since i pixel scaled the eye's proportions

The red iris with the black pupil within (I called it eye but I meant this). When it enters Popstar it isn't shown, but it should be on a similar size next to the Hyperzone to when it is already inside.
I actually checked the video and it's highly likely that the entire black ball is Zero, as he's a ball much like how he is when he fights Kirby, and only when he lands on Popstar does he start to spread Dark Matter influence

I actually checked the video and it's highly likely that the entire black ball is Zero, as he's a ball much like how he is when he fights Kirby, and only when he lands on Popstar does he start to spread Dark Matter influence
I'll let you two decide that. But if needed, use my pixel scaling for the eye

Ok then, if you write my concern and your conclusion in the calc then it's perfect.

---

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Eficiente/SandboxK?diff=7562627&oldid=7562063

So, this wacky thing is now the latest thing I bring. Then I'll make the edits. Also I find the Star Allies render for Kirby to be much better than the one he has on his profile, but we can talk about it.

So, this wacky thing is now the latest thing I bring. Then I'll make the edits. Also I find the Star Allies render for Kirby to be much better than the one he has on his profile, but we can talk about it.
I don’t mind either way but I felt it was only natural to change it to the Forgotten Land render since it recently came out

So is pre-CC Kirby gonna be a 5-A?
Yeah.
Nightmare's gonna be 5-C
DMS scales to 5-C
Marx scales to 5-C
Marx soul either scales to 5-A or 4-A
Gryll scales to 5-C
Zero scales to 5-A
Zero-two scales to 5-A
Dark mind scales to 5-A
Dark MK scales to 5-A

You don't know that. The parts of SSU that are a remake remain the same, Revenge of the King as far as we know happened after CC, the last part of Meta Knightmare Ultra after it, Helper to Hero after it, and the TRUE Arena after, with Marx absorbing power from Nova having happened right after being defeated but him having done who knows what in the meanwhile before his fight with Kirby.

You don't know that. The parts of SSU that are a remake remain the same, Revenge of the King as far as we know happened after CC, the last part of Meta Knightmare Ultra after it, Helper to Hero after it, and the TRUE Arena after, with Marx absorbing power from Nova having happened right after being defeated but him having done who knows what in the meanwhile before his fight with Kirby.
Before his fight with Kirby he was floating in space half dead surrounded by debris. We also see that the pieces of Nova haven't disappeared too far away suggesting that it didn't happen after a long time, especially long enough to have multiple stories unfold. We also have to remember that we even had a galactic crisis with Drawcia where she turned everything to paint and erased multiple stars. Pretty sure after a those stories Marx and Nova wouldn't be floating in the same area

Look at it again
the TRUE Arena after, with Marx absorbing power from Nova having happened right after being defeated but him having done who knows what in the meanwhile before his fight with Kirby.
Kirby defeating him in Super Star happened in Super Star. Marx having absorbed power from Nova having right after it as that's shown. Mar's fight against Kirby in his own weird space happened after CC as there is no evidence of the contrary and nor is it likely. You can see by my comment that I did not mean to say that Marx was floating around the destroyed Nova for several games.

There are many things wrong there that I won't go over if nobody asks them directly, BUT, maybe some calcs can be used (Idk, the ones that aren't fundamentally wrong), I at last have a scan for GK's pause des. in RtDL, and I can get behind Drawcia messing up her world in her defeat as a supporting comment in her AP, but it is super vague.

There are many things wrong there that I won't go over if nobody asks them directly, BUT, maybe some calcs can be used (Idk, the ones that aren't fundamentally wrong), I at last have a scan for GK's pause des. in RtDL, and I can get behind Drawcia messing up her world in her defeat as a supporting comment in her AP, but it is super vague.
Could you list the stuff like calcs that you do agree on? And what do you think about the cosmology stuff? I didn't look much at the cosmology stuff but you have more expertise than I do on Kirby cosmology so it might interest you.

Looking over the calcs, the kirby 64 ones make sense, we just need to adjust the size of popstar to our liking (my 34k km end)
There's a good argument for Kirby and co scaling to the 3-C explosion. Hyness and the mage sisters never died, however they should have been in the middle of the explosion since kirby never bothered to pick them up

Alright so Efi, you might wanna check the dark matter calc. They have a good distance between galaxies (searched it up and got the same result) so you could probably make your curren 8 trillion c calc into a 50-300 trillion c calc using that distance. It needs an update.

Could you list the stuff like calcs that you do agree on? And what do you think about the cosmology stuff? I didn't look much at the cosmology stuff but you have more expertise than I do on Kirby cosmology so it might interest you.
There is no calc I agree on as I don't evaluate them, I only agree that some feats should be calc'd. The cosmology stuff, beyond the basics, is very unprofessionally made.
Also, I found some Kirby speed calcs here that might bump up the verse's speed (since the wiki is rather vague in which speed feat is actually Kirby's fastest)
Most are wrong.
Hyness and the mage sisters never died, however they should have been in the middle of the explosion since kirby never bothered to pick them up
"After Hyness is split out from Void, he escapes from that space with the Three Mage-Sisters", you could also assume on your own w/o this text that they flew away in meanwhile.

There is no calc I agree on as I don't evaluate them, I only agree that some feats should be calc'd. The cosmology stuff, beyond the basics, is very unprofessionally made.
Well I would suggest calcing the KE of the moon blast's shards like the doc did, but even if that were calced it'd still only be like a Low 5-B feat which is below our 5-A Nova feat so it wouldn't matter.

His Nova Explosion calc (12 ninatons, or 5-A+), his Dark Matter Calc (8.9 ninatons, or 5-A+), his Miracle Matter Explosion calc (291 ninatons, or High 5-A), and his Dark Star Explosion calc (4.2 tenatons, or High 5-A+) could all bump up Pre-Canvas Curse Kirby notably if they were recalced on this wiki and got accepted at similar levels.

Most are wrong.
1. You said "most". Is there any that is correct?

2. Even so, do you know which of Kirby's current speed feats is his fastest? The wiki is very confusing on which is Kirby's #1 speed feat.

Also, I know we closed the Kirby CRT that said the Kirby universe/multiverse was 5-dimensional without any conclusion (even though it had 24 agrees and only 4 disagrees, smh), so was a new thread ever opened to continue the discussion?

Also, I know we closed the Kirby CRT that said the Kirby universe/multiverse was 5-dimensional without any conclusion (even though it had 24 agrees and only 4 disagrees, smh), so was a new thread ever opened to continue the discussion?
not now, apparently efi is making some tier low 1-C revision (that hasn't seen the light of day for a good month or two after he closed the thread smh) and our points would be irrelevant or sth.

I just think it's a damn shame that it was closed when it had 24 agrees, 8-10 neutral votes, and only 4 disagrees (NONE of which were from a mod).

Even if no character got boosted (yet), it still would've been so satisfying to see it get accepted due to how many people agreed to it.

Anyways i was thinking...why do we use the normal size of the moon for Kirby's moon? We already have the earth and the real moon in the verse, so why is it that the moon we use (which is shown to be the same one throughout the games) the same size as earth's moon?

I did some pixel scaling and the moon is...17649.0457185km in diameter...Yeah...it's one hell of a moon...one that is larger than earth itself.

Technically it's viable since a big enough object could probably have another planet-sized satellite, though it wouldn't matter either way since the moon is sentient.

Dragon's calculation but with the new diameter

Moon Diameter = 17649.0457185km = 17649045.7185 meters = 269 px

17649045.7185 / 269 = 65609.8353848 meters per px

Crater Diameter = 154.77 px = 10154434.2225 meters

Crater Radius = 1999236.83 / 2 = 5077217.11125 meters

Crater Depth = 110.69 px = 7262352.67874 meters

Crater Volume (Half-Ellipsoid) = ((4/3) * pi * r^2 *depth) / 2 = 3.920915e+20 meters^3 = 3.92091499999999967e+26 cc

Pulverization of Rock = 214.35 Joules/cc

Crater Destruction = v * 214.35 = 8.4044813e+28 Joules or 20.087 exatons (High 6-A+)

There was also an explosion, as you can see, that can be calculated. The same meters per px value applies.

Explosion Diameter = 520 px = 34117114.4001meters

Explosion Radius = 34117114.4001/ 2 = 17058557.2meters

Moon Radius = d / 2 = 8824522.85925 meters

Moon mass = 9.6140898e+27 gram

Moon GBE = 4.195e+32 Joules

Cosmic Explosion Formula = 4 * (GBE of Celestial Body at Edge of Explosion) * (Explosion Radius / Radius of Celestial Body at Edge of Explosion)

Cosmic Explosion = 4 * 4.195e+32 * (17058557.2/ 8824522.85925) = 3.2437175e+33Joules = 7.75267088910133905e+23 tons or 868.2991395793499 Zettatons (5-B, maybe +)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back