• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Master Crown is Stronger than You Think | Upgrading 2-C Kirby Characters

Is there any reason to believe either countless 2-B, the portals go on for an uncountable but still finite number of universes, or 2-A, the portals go on forever, over the other? cause if not would 2-A deserve a “possibly”, something like “2-B, Possibly 2-A” (assuming anything above 2-C even gets accepted)
This could be a possibility, I’ll wait for other’s input tho

I'm flattered. I've already been following and right now I'm with Arceus0x on this one.
Just to check, you guys agree with likely 2-C or flat out 2-C. As far as I know, you guys just agreed to the 20ish universes part but never specified if it were the current likely rating or a flat out one.

Same thing with 2-B disagreements, don’t think I caught that either

Just to check, you guys agree with likely 2-C or flat out 2-C. As far as I know, you guys just agreed to the 20ish universes part but never specified if it were the current likely rating or a flat out one.

Same thing with 2-B disagreements, don’t think I caught that either
I still want to keep it as likely/possibly since flat out ratings appear when the feat is super blatant.

I still want to keep it as likely/possibly since flat out ratings appear when the feat is super blatant.
I mean, it’s kinda blatant if you piece together the twitter statement and the it didn’t stop kinda thing. But I’m fine either way if likely or flat out gets accepted

And the 2-B disagreements?

I mean, it’s kinda blatant if you piece together the twitter statement and the it didn’t stop kinda thing. But I’m fine either way if likely or flat out gets accepted

And the 2-B disagreements?
I only got my pc back yesterday so I'll write it out later today

There’s really no difference between being connected to AD and being within AD, because they are all within AD and connected to it anyways. It doesn’t have to have something in every part of the area. Shows AD stuff here tho. Keep in mind Magolor’s space wave was stopped early by Kirby beating the Doomers. There’s no reason it wouldn’t have traveled there because it’s already connected both naturally and by Magolor’s portal which it almost reached.
but we don't know if it would reach them. The wave didn't follow em through the popstar portal either, it never threatened postar's universe in any way and there's no reason for it to be any other way. Just being connected isn't enough. Being capable of reaching every universe connected to AD is way too big of a statement
Whole point here being that wave would've consumed all of AD. It doesn’t matter if the wave didn’t reach it because it was stopped beforehand.
AD was collapsing and it had multiple separate dimensions within itself which are differentiated by having doomers living in them. Universes connected don't necessarily mean universes within it. It's still a road after all.
Magolor’s dimension would’ve been affected too. The wave was stated and shown to eventually collapse all of AD had it not been stopped.
ok
Literally no reason for these to be irrelevant. Space between dimensions counts the fact that the wave could’ve affected numerous other dimensions, that lead to other dimensions. It’s basically a giant web. If it affects one universe, that has several vortexes branching out to different universes, that branch out to even more. This wave would endlessly expand throughout until it fully consumed AD. Treasure Roads possess AD constructs, like vortexes and space blobs
you've still no proof that it would actually reach this far.

but we don't know if it would reach them. The wave didn't follow em through the popstar portal either, it never threatened postar's universe in any way and there's no reason for it to be any other way. Just being connected isn't enough. Being capable of reaching every universe connected to AD is way too big of a statement
Even if it didn’t reach Popstar, it doesn’t remove the possibility it would’ve reached there. Each Doomer dimension has at least 2 vortexes shown. The wave definitely has room to affect more than the 15. Also why assume it’s only affecting a limited area? It had no sign of stopping at the 15. It just keeps expanding on and on
AD was collapsing and it had multiple separate dimensions within itself which are differentiated by having doomers living in them. Universes connected don't necessarily mean universes within it. It's still a road after all.
Connected or within, it doesn’t change the fact it can still easily affect those should it reach a vortex leading to it
you've still no proof that it would actually reach this far.
It has the ability to do so via the vortexes but again, why assume it only affects a limited area. It had no sign of stopping at the 15, why assume it has a stopping point at all if it isn’t shown one

Even if it didn’t reach Popstar, it doesn’t remove the possibility it would’ve reached there. Each Doomer dimension has at least 2 vortexes shown. The wave definitely has room to affect more than the 15. Also why assume it’s only affecting a limited area? It had no sign of stopping at the 15. It just keeps expanding on and on
Still doesn't prove it'd reach it. Burden of proof is on you to prove that it wouldn't stop beforehand.
Connected or within, it doesn’t change the fact it can still easily affect those should it reach a vortex leading to it
Reaching another universe through a vortex would only be a 3-A feat. These waves never showed that they can go through these vortexes which is why we presume that they go the distance between the timelines to affect them. If there was evidence that the waves went through vortexes kirby would only be 15 (now 25) times baseline 3-A.

Same as above.

It has the ability to do so via the vortexes but again
Look above
why assume it only affects a limited area. It had no sign of stopping at the 15, why assume it has a stopping point at all if it isn’t shown one
Cause we never see it go to popstar or halcandra or any other universe. It's range should be contained to itself as otherwise Kirby and co would be trying to save popstar from the wave instead of escaping from it.
Basically, no evidence it can reach that far. Simple as that.

Still doesn't prove it'd reach it. Burden of proof is on you to prove that it wouldn't stop beforehand.

Reaching another universe through a vortex would only be a 3-A feat. These waves never showed that they can go through these vortexes which is why we presume that they go the distance between the timelines to affect them. If there was evidence that the waves went through vortexes kirby would only be 15 (now 25) times baseline 3-A.

Same as above.

Look above

Cause we never see it go to popstar or halcandra or any other universe. It's range should be contained to itself as otherwise Kirby and co would be trying to save popstar from the wave instead of escaping from it.
Basically, no evidence it can reach that far. Simple as that.
Because it had no sign of stopping at all. Just an endlessly expanding wave. Why do you say it would suddenly stop?

Pretty sure this wiki’s standards for universe destruction is that it would completely destroy the universe, including unless stated otherwise. Correct me if I’m wrong, still somewhat new. Pretty sure for this reason we have the 2-C currently. Idk why it going through a vortex would limit its destructive capabilities. I mean, it’s already shown stuff can go through the vortexes, if the wave was going to consume everything, why wouldn’t it travel through the vortex.

The wave was stopped far before it could reach anywhere else, so it makes sense why it didn’t reach Popstar, let alone another universe. If it wasn’t stopped, sure it definitely could’ve reached further, thus this crt. Unless you can prove it suddenly stops there, I am keeping my point.

Because it had no sign of stopping at all. Just an endlessly expanding wave. Why do you say it would suddenly stop?
I already stated that it never threatened popstar and halcandra so it had no reason to be capable of reaching that far
Pretty sure this wiki’s standards for universe destruction is that it would completely destroy the universe, including unless stated otherwise. Correct me if I’m wrong, still somewhat new. Pretty sure for this reason we have the 2-C currently. Idk why it going through a vortex would limit its destructive capabilities. I mean, it’s already shown stuff can go through the vortexes, if the wave was going to consume everything, why wouldn’t it travel through the vortex.
stuff can go through vortexes, not waves. Destroying a universe is 3-A by default. Destroying many universes is 2-C. Destroying many universes but the destruction reaches out from portals is just ?x baseline 3-A.
The wave was stopped far before it could reach anywhere else, so it makes sense why it didn’t reach Popstar, let alone another universe. If it wasn’t stopped, sure it definitely could’ve reached further, thus this crt. Unless you can prove it suddenly stops there, I am keeping my point.
There's no evidence that it would stop but also no evidence that it wouldn't stop. However any an all things stop eventually, a GRB would stop eventually, a supernova stops expanding eventually, an explosion has a limited expansion which stops as suddenly as it ends, a tidal wave eventually stops. I see no reason why it wouldn't stop and without further evidence i don't see why it would reach popstar.

Also, as i said, the universe where kirby lives isn't inside of AD, it is connected to it, it is at the end of it, just like halcandra. On the other hand, the universes inside of AD would get destroyed.

I already stated that it never threatened popstar and halcandra so it had no reason to be capable of reaching that far

stuff can go through vortexes, not waves. Destroying a universe is 3-A by default. Destroying many universes is 2-C. Destroying many universes but the destruction reaches out from portals is just ?x baseline 3-A.

There's no evidence that it would stop but also no evidence that it wouldn't stop. However any an all things stop eventually, a GRB would stop eventually, a supernova stops expanding eventually, an explosion has a limited expansion which stops as suddenly as it ends, a tidal wave eventually stops. I see no reason why it wouldn't stop and without further evidence i don't see why it would reach popstar.

Also, as i said, the universe where kirby lives isn't inside of AD, it is connected to it, it is at the end of it, just like halcandra. On the other hand, the universes inside of AD would get destroyed.
Why would it not threatening those demote the fact I can reach them. It was already stopped way before it could do anything catastrophic.

I don’t get your point here. Why can’t waves go through vortexes. Why do portals demote the strength of things? Doesn’t make sense.

There’s a very big difference between an explosion and a universe consuming wave. Those end because they rely on fuel and resource. Supernovas are caused due to a star with enough mass collapsing. Nova range vary depending on how big the Star is. The wave comes from a source of limitless power. All this power in one object. If the object is destroyed, all of the power the crown can harness gets released, thus a giant wave. It runs off the power of The Master Crown. It literally has no reason to stop. Again, the wave was stopped early. See it as an invisible threat. No one knew the wave was gonna do that + it got stopped incredibly early before we actually see what a threat it is.

Why does it matter that it’s connected or within? Every universe connects to other universes in AD, including in-between areas in AD itself. Halcandra is stated by Magolor to be in another dimension and visually is surrounded by several dimensional tunnels. Kirby’s universe has these as well, with locations like at the top of Sky Tower where you fight Grand Doomer.

I don’t get your point here. Why can’t waves go through vortexes. Why do portals demote the strength of things? Doesn’t make sense.
In will reply properly very late tommorow but for now, let me explain a bit how vsbw works.

Destroying a universe is 3-A
Destroying a timeline is Low 2-C
Destroying many universes which are separated is considered 2-C. Why? Due to some physics and cosmic theories, we use the assumption of there being a higher dimensional area between those universes which is unquantifiable in size, making the distance between universes unquantifiable as well (that's why 2x universe 2-C multiplied by 2 is just 2x baseline 2x universes 2-C and not 4x universes 2-C).
We assume it is 2-C because to affect that other universe you'd need to destroy the stuff between them which is higher dimensional.

Now imagine instead of destroying the area and thus promptly the entire 4D constructs that are the timelines, it just travels through portals. This means it never destroyed the area between them and thus you cannot prove that it affected the timelines. This turns the 2-C or 2-B feat into a 3-A feat since you can't prove it affecting higher dimensions.

Thus, if we accept the waves going through vortexes, this would mean that this 2-C feat will just become a 20+x above baseline 3-A feat at best.

So if you do that, best case scenario you might get to prove that Magolor collapsing AD is a Low 2-C feat cause AD is accepted as an at least 4D dimension.

Why would it not threatening those demote the fact I can reach them. It was already stopped way before it could do anything catastrophic.
but it never threatened it in the first place and thus you cannot prove that it would've reached it.
There’s a very big difference between an explosion and a universe consuming wave. Those end because they rely on fuel and resource. Supernovas are caused due to a star with enough mass collapsing. Nova range vary depending on how big the Star is. The wave comes from a source of limitless power. All this power in one object. If the object is destroyed, all of the power the crown can harness gets released, thus a giant wave. It runs off the power of The Master Crown. It literally has no reason to stop. Again, the wave was stopped early. See it as an invisible threat. No one knew the wave was gonna do that + it got stopped incredibly early before we actually see what a threat it is.
the wave appeared after the destruction of the master crown so it wasn't fueling it and destroying a 2-C construct already requires infinite energy so that's a non argument either. Invisible threat is grasping at straws here, there's no way it would have been a plotpoint that would've been at least mentioned once.
Why does it matter that it’s connected or within? Every universe connects to other universes in AD, including in-between areas in AD itself. Halcandra is stated by Magolor to be in another dimension and visually is surrounded by several dimensional tunnels. Kirby’s universe has these as well, with locations like at the top of Sky Tower where you fight Grand Doomer.
I already said why using portals nukes it to 3-A above

but it never threatened it in the first place and thus you cannot prove that it would've reached it.

the wave appeared after the destruction of the master crown so it wasn't fueling it and destroying a 2-C construct already requires infinite energy so that's a non argument either. Invisible threat is grasping at straws here, there's no way it would have been a plotpoint that would've been at least mentioned once.

I already said why using portals nukes it to 3-A above
I’ve already mentioned this, it was stopped before anything bad happened. The waves were never a huge plot-point in the game aside from the fact Magolor caused them. It doesn’t need to be a major in your face thing, it’s known very well that Kirby doesn’t show everything directly, more hinted at throughout different parts of the games. The wave reaching Popstar was never the main point, rather the wave affecting more dimensions than we have as the current rating.

Either way it was still caused by such. What’s with this whole plot-point thing. It doesn’t have to be a major plot point to have something happen. It’s hinted here and there just like everything else in Kirby.

If we take into account the fact it affected the Doomer dimensions via affecting from the outside, why would it nerf the portal stuff. It’d still be capable of affecting it all as parts of it could affect entire universes along with the distance in-between.

I’ve already mentioned this, it was stopped before anything bad happened. The waves were never a huge plot-point in the game aside from the fact Magolor caused them. It doesn’t need to be a major in your face thing, it’s known very well that Kirby doesn’t show everything directly, more hinted at throughout different parts of the games. The wave reaching Popstar was never the main point, rather the wave affecting more dimensions than we have as the current rating.
things as major as a threat to popstar has never been sidelined and has always been explicitly shown (Super star, forgotten lands ect.)
Either way it was still caused by such. What’s with this whole plot-point thing. It doesn’t have to be a major plot point to have something happen. It’s hinted here and there just like everything else in Kirby.
the more we delve into hints the further from possibility we drift away and we'd end up with something that is already only a likely/possibly having another possibility to it. At this point it would go into assumption territory.
If we take into account the fact it affected the Doomer dimensions via affecting from the outside, why would it nerf the portal stuff. It’d still be capable of affecting it all as parts of it could affect entire universes along with the distance in-between.
cause portal stuff negates the distance. You either go through the distance or you use portals and become tier 3

things as major as a threat to popstar has never been sidelined and has always been explicitly shown (Super star, forgotten lands ect.)

the more we delve into hints the further from possibility we drift away and we'd end up with something that is already only a likely/possibly having another possibility to it. At this point it would go into assumption territory.

cause portal stuff negates the distance. You either go through the distance or you use portals and become tier 3
I literally just said the main point isn’t that it can affect Popstar. Main point is that it can affect far more dimensions than the ones listed. It being a threat to Popstar is not the point. It was already stopped before it had the chance to even get through the 16 Doomer Dimensions entirely.

I really don’t see how this has to do with anything. I’m saying lore and other things get revealed with interconnecting bits of info. Like the Doomer dimension stuff is a foreshadow to the eventual reveal to the cause of the wave. It’s response to the whole plot-point thing.

No, I get the portal stuff negates distance, I’m implying both could happen at once. Like if the wave is capable of affecting time via traveling said unspecified distance, etc etc, the parts of the wave affecting other universes via vortex, would be able to do the same since we already know it can affect time otherwise. If it’s only one way, then it’s either this way or that way, but with the wave happening in a in-between universes area, it has the absolute capability of doing both.

Justifying How Magolor was going to destroy all of Another Dimension:

Some of the pretty obvious examples we can go for are the twitter posts stating that Another Dimension was collapsing. It’s a pretty straight forward point for this one

That's the only source that can be interpreted that way.
There might have been more posts but that’s the one I could find
The only posts no one has registered are very early ones you can "see" in the WiKirby, someone should help them with that. It's likely that no other post talks about this, it's very specific.
There’s also the fact that the Dimensional Wall has completely no sign of stopping. It was destroyed after Kirby beat the Doomers but since it stopped early on, there’s no seeing how far it would’ve gone. It’s safe to say it was going to affect each dimension in it’s entirety, since it would keep moving onwards. Rating will vary depending on what is agreed with in the end
Well, this is a meaningless point to bring up, as we objectively can't assume something like "no sign of stopping" would mean that they were going to keep on moving into other universes or each whole universe. It's baseless. This things moving at sub-peak human speeds in gameplay could have stopped at any time, be it right before fighting the Doomers, the area past that, some lightyears away, and so on.
The Size of Another Dimension:

So there are way more dimensions Magolor could’ve affected than just the 16.
AD sure is big, I wouldn't even be shocked if it's stated to have infinite unierses from here 10 years into the future. The issue is on the premise of the crown affecting all of it.
Vortexes

You know those spider web vortex thingies you find in practically every dimension? Yea, those lead to other universes

1:08

Those are not AD but Treasures Roads, see the cosmology blog. They have no reason to be AD and were likely even created by Fecto as he creates vortexes if "vortex" means "all that space" rather than "the portals into those spaces".
It should be noted that one of these vortexes are in Forgotten Land when Kirby gets sent from Popstar to the New World. In the Doomer Worlds, these vortexes are shown sucking up planets, which shows these vortexes naturally behave like pathways like done in FL.

Considering every dimension has it’s own space-time, it’s safe to say the vortexes all lead to different universes. This is backed up by the fact that the final dimension leads to more universes, with the vortexes being the natural pathways

With this reasoning, given how every dimension has several of these, with each going to different universes, there are probably countless different universes possible in the cosmology. Each dimension always leads to a different one to put it short

We don't know how to map out AD or its mechanics; Just because Final Dimension leads into more dimensions that doesn't means all dimensions there lead into more dimensions.
If the faded out alternate planets in Another Dimension are anything to account for, like blurred Halcandra, this could potentially signal that other universes are being passed by. This is also somewhat shown with the new remake showing spheres around clearer planets. Me being someone with too much time, I counted a majority of the planets (didn’t get through them all) but there are at least over 40 different possible dimensions you fly by. These could easily be dismissed as planets flying around but it’s not too far flung that these could be alternate universes (given there are other Halcandra like planets visible)

The issue as before is the premise of all of AD being affected.

That counting's gonna come in handy tho, the portrayal in the remake can make use reasonably say that those were likely universes, and a note like this would need to go on Landia, MC-powered Magolor and the Lor Starcutter's profiles:

"Flew through Another Dimension while passing by stars and universes in the background [See Note below]."

"Note: It's possible that the speed feat of Landia, Master Crown Magolor, and the Lor Starcutter (with Kirby & co. reacting to it) may be far faster than the currect speeds of characters at their level (Around 8387548039870.238c) if the spheres in the background are faraway universes being easily passed away, Another Dimension housing many universes. However, this isn't the only interpretation of the mechanics behind this universes and a solid number on how fast this feat would be is impossible to measure. It's possible that this spheres were mere portals to the universes they partially show, or that they have universes bigger in the inside than how those spheres are seen from the outside. No detailed information about this was given and so any take would be a conjecture, with none necessarily being more likely as this made up super structure doesn't exist in reality, with other made up multiverses in fiction being no point of reference."

When Eficiente gets cooking, he rarely disappoints.

If we don't get Low 1-C Kirby ever, I'll settle for 2-B/A
nah there's no evidence for 2-B/A

There's evidence for a higher and solid 2-C or at the very least 3-A, likely 2-C

I feel like 2-C holds the most ground since the walls are confirmed to nearly destroy universes and it already affects several dimensions

This is about to become pretty relevant once Efi and Arceus finish discussing RtDLD.

Personally I'm in favor of either option 1 or 2 but for obvious reasons disagree with Void Termina scaling to 4x the universes (since our wiki has dumb rules against tier 2 multiplication)

So given Epilogue exists, this crt is relevant again, so let’s discuss stuff

Stuff Originally From CRT:

I still feel that the counting dimensions is still relevant. Even though Magolor didn’t consume it, I feel the treasure roads could still be connected to AD. Obvious reasons being that it possesses AD structures that I discussed in the crt. This includes the nebulae like structures from Star Allies AD, which are in the later Treasure Roads and the vortexes (which are seemingly more like tunnels than portals)

I made this Imgur about it showing very obvious similarities between Forgotten Land’s vortexes compared to AD’s vortexes/tunnels, showing off how they are exactly the same, proving AD is connected to AD, and similarly the Treasure Roads. It’s links to Forgo likely mean he hid his treasures here given the soundtrack title. He’s a dimension traveler and a planet conquering creature too, which supports it’s apart of AD and not a Forgo creation

If we potentially consider Magolor affected all of AD (though the statements are blander than black coffee), he may potentially get a bigger multiversal rating

And since the spheres I counted in the AD segment during KRTDL could potentially be universes, I could see a multiversal rating out of this given this is only a small portion of AD you and Landia travel through. Kirby may be fast af too if those are universes Landia travels between

It comes specifically from this at 2:20

New Stuff

Given the Sphere Doomer statement that confirms the dimensions were almost completely swallowed, a straight-up 2-C rating is bound to happen

Descriptions are here:

Anything else from there can be discussed in Efficient’s thread, but for now, we’ll specifically talk changes for the Crown

The Crown

So the crown has some new hax and stuff quite note worthy

Matter Manipulation:

Quite simple and never discussed before, but the Crown reconstructed Magolor’s body vapor into a physical form

4:57

Soul Manipulation:

Referring to the Magolor Soul description in imgur, it stated that it grants power but devours the soul.

Reality Warping:

Completly altered the background into hell egg engines looking place and revered after defeat. Magolor should also get this since most spatial stuff can be related

2:57

Fusionism and Body Control:

Wearers of the crown can fuse with the Crown (Magolor Soul became a manifestation of the crown and the gem apple tree was merged with the Crown)

The crown can contort the bodies of its wearers to its will, such as making the apple into a full tree merged with itself and removing the eyes of Magolor soul in the true arena. It also stretches itself on the user on certain occasions, including all magolor phases and the tree.

Corruption (Type 1):

Landia EX and Parallel Landia are supposedly controlled by the Master Crown. Their body color was changed to either purple or black when controlled by the crown. Said corruption is temporary as it’s reverted if the crown/host is defeated.

The crown should also get every power from crowned magolor’s second phase and potentially first phase given it granted them all.

There’s definitely way more I can add but I don’t wanna take too long with this so lemme know what you guys think

So given Epilogue exists, this crt is relevant again, so let’s discuss stuff

Stuff Originally From CRT:

I still feel that the counting dimensions is still relevant. Even though Magolor didn’t consume it, I feel the treasure roads could still be connected to AD. Obvious reasons being that it possesses AD structures that I discussed in the crt. This includes the nebulae like structures from Star Allies AD, which are in the later Treasure Roads and the vortexes (which are seemingly more like tunnels than portals)

I made this Imgur about it showing very obvious similarities between Forgotten Land’s vortexes compared to AD’s vortexes/tunnels, showing off how they are exactly the same, proving AD is connected to AD, and similarly the Treasure Roads. It’s links to Forgo likely mean he hid his treasures here given the soundtrack title. He’s a dimension traveler and a planet conquering creature too, which supports it’s apart of AD and not a Forgo creation

If we potentially consider Magolor affected all of AD (though the statements are blander than black coffee), he may potentially get a bigger multiversal rating

And since the spheres I counted in the AD segment during KRTDL could potentially be universes, I could see a multiversal rating out of this given this is only a small portion of AD you and Landia travel through. Kirby may be fast af too if those are universes Landia travels between

It comes specifically from this at 2:20

New Stuff

Given the Sphere Doomer statement that confirms the dimensions were almost completely swallowed, a straight-up 2-C rating is bound to happen

Descriptions are here:

Anything else from there can be discussed in Efficient’s thread, but for now, we’ll specifically talk changes for the Crown

The Crown

So the crown has some new hax and stuff quite note worthy

Matter Manipulation:

Quite simple and never discussed before, but the Crown reconstructed Magolor’s body vapor into a physical form

4:57

Soul Manipulation:

Referring to the Magolor Soul description in imgur, it stated that it grants power but devours the soul.

Reality Warping:

Completly altered the background into hell egg engines looking place and revered after defeat. Magolor should also get this since most spatial stuff can be related

2:57

Fusionism and Body Control:

Wearers of the crown can fuse with the Crown (Magolor Soul became a manifestation of the crown and the gem apple tree was merged with the Crown)

The crown can contort the bodies of its wearers to its will, such as making the apple into a full tree merged with itself and removing the eyes of Magolor soul in the true arena. It also stretches itself on the user on certain occasions, including all magolor phases and the tree.

Corruption (Type 1):

Landia EX and Parallel Landia are supposedly controlled by the Master Crown. Their body color was changed to either purple or black when controlled by the crown. Said corruption is temporary as it’s reverted if the crown/host is defeated.

The crown should also get every power from crowned magolor’s second phase and potentially first phase given it granted them all.

There’s definitely way more I can add but I don’t wanna take too long with this so lemme know what you guys think

I think Efi's sandbox will cover a lot of the new P&A (nice job on this list, btw), but I certainly hope Kirby either gets a higher level of 2-C or maybe even 2-B.

I think Efi's sandbox will cover a lot of the new P&A (nice job on this list, btw), but I certainly hope Kirby either gets a higher level of 2-C or maybe even 2-B.
Like I said though, 2-B doesn’t have a lot of evidence. Best I think it could get is 2-C, possibly 2-B, but it depends

Until Efi comes out with something new, it seems like Proposal 1 would be the best (except for the Void Termina part because this site does not allow multipliers for tier 2 like that).

Back