• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Just curious, would anyone be willing to calc the Sun and Moon stopping an FTL Nova? Because that could be a 4-B depending how long it took nova to go from the edge of the Galaxy to Popstar.

2. Also, when are the approved 5-C Nightmare calc and the stellar lifting strength fecto calc going to be added to Kirby's profile?

Because that could be a 4-B depending how long it took nova to go from the edge of the Galaxy to Popstar.
It isn't allowed to calculate KE from FTL movement. Also Nova while crashing into the sun n moon doesn't move at FTL speed

It isn't allowed to calculate KE from FTL movement. Also Nova while crashing into the sun n moon doesn't move at FTL speed
It was just mentioned on Efi's Kirby feat list that one feat that could be calced is Nova being stopped by the sun and the moon despite moving at FTL speeds. My bad.

1. Just curious, would anyone be willing to calc the Sun and Moon stopping an FTL Nova? Because that could be a 4-B depending how long it took nova to go from the edge of the Galaxy to Popstar.

2. Also, when are the approved 5-C Nightmare calc and the stellar lifting strength fecto calc going to be added to Kirby's profile?
Fecto Elfilis’ Stellar LS feat is just support given the fact that the characters all have Multi-Stellar LS

Fecto Elfilis’ Stellar LS feat is just support given the fact that the characters all have Multi-Stellar LS
i've a question, do you think you could calc the nova KE? A 50% hollow cylindrical object made out of steel moving at hypersonic speeds would give some alright results hopefully, no?

u sure that RKE should be used?

Either way it is gorgeous. If it gets accepted then i believe we may as well scale it directly to marx soul too.
This would make Nova physically 5-A and have Class Z LS since it could push against the sun and moon which could push it back
Yes, I compared it to regular KE too, the results actually are different (not by much, but they are different)

Apparently relativistic KE is for any object that travels at least at 1% the speed of light. I thought it was 10% at first because of our tiering system but I guess not

Yes, I compared it to regular KE too, the results actually are different (not by much, but they are different)

Apparently relativistic KE is for any object that travels at least at 1% the speed of light. I thought it was 10% at first because of our tiering system but I guess not
wouldn't that affect the Zero calc?

Nice, many Kirby calcs. Let's please add the "Kirby" category to the approved ones.

On the 0 one

I'll assume the body is at least as dense as the eye

The reasons are good, but what would the result look like if his body was a big cloud?

Another notable feat are this continent-sized Dark Matter (plural) moving around the planet Dark Star before it blows up, the planet being that black thing with red cracks and not that bigger black "aura"(?) around it. We don't know where their bodies start and end, but only calc'ing each eye moving is good and 02 is stronger than any 1 Dark Matter.

but only calc'ing each eye moving is good and 02 is stronger than any 1 Dark Matter.
it's not gonna yield anything higher than High 6-A or 5-C and that's assuming we can actually get a good quantifiable size since those don't look continent sized judging by the fact that kirby is seen next to them. Do you have any other shots of their size?

well, while he does seem to expand, his body overall seems to be solid enough to shatter through stuff so i think it would be ok to leave the calc as it is
Yeah, I agree on that, plus for the reasons I mentioned in the blog, I think the calc is fine as is

For reference, the calc would've dropped to 504 zettatons (5-B)

Yeah, I agree on that, plus for the reasons I mentioned in the blog, I think the calc is fine as is

For reference, the calc would've dropped to 504 zettatons (5-B)
note, even if we re-made the calc the eye would still be 1.089 g/cm^3 as you've seen in my calc. So it would be like 5-A but closer to baseline. Still, i see no point since we have this and a 4.6 ninaton feat as well

Oof, I expected that nova calc to be higher. Oh well, 5-A is still nice. Maybe we can upscale Kirby to 5-A+ since he one-shot Nova by punching Marx into him.

Oof, I expected that nova calc to be higher. Oh well, 5-A is still nice. Maybe we can upscale Kirby to 5-A+ since he one-shot Nova by punching Marx into him.
No, the start of 5-A+ is 8.256 ninatons. Too high from the original calc of 4.63 ninatons

It appears your upgrade hunting is not limited to Fairy Tail

Look what i want is the size of the dark matter cluster, not you debunking basic visual non-contextual analysis. I think i found the size though... It's still a problem.
What size so we assume the fairy planet is?
It's your fault for saying something so obviously wrong and not paying attention. The planet Dark Star and the fairy planet are the size of a regular planet, this is even the game where those are the same size as an Earth-like planet.

Look what i want is the size of the dark matter cluster, not you debunking basic visual non-contextual analysis. I think i found the size though... It's still a problem.
What size so we assume the fairy planet is?
we can always compare it to shiver star

It's your fault for saying something so obviously wrong and not paying attention. The planet Dark Star and the fairy planet are the size of a regular planet, this is even the game where those are the same size as an Earth-like planet.
We're gonna need a good shot of earth and fairy planet together.

Also dark star is bigger than the fairy planet, like around 2x the radius of the circle surrounding the fairy planet. It's shown at the beginning of the cutscene where dark star forms right after Miracle Matter's defeat

No, the start of 5-A+ is 8.256 ninatons. Too high from the original calc of 4.63 ninatons

It appears your upgrade hunting is not limited to Fairy Tail
Sorry, I didn't know what value 5-A+ was.

And this surprises you how? I've been a Kirby fan years before I ever heard of FT

So all one needs to do is pixel scale ripple star to shiver star, pixel scale dark star to ripple star and finally, pixel scale the eyes and the distance they moved to get speed and mass and get KE...
That's gonna be a mouthful

My apologies but I don't think this part was appropriate at all. You don't need to snap like this man
The "not paying attention" part I get, but the "so obviously wrong" bit is over something he implied to have said wrong on purpose as a tactic of some kind to talk about something else, which is what I call out. I had no way of knowing he did that in the comment before and neither would anyone else should the same happen in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back