• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Kirby characters having Low-Godly regeneration

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, which of the following two (will render them) should I use? Low-quality, but its the best I could get.

@Pink999999 If you want to edit in VS Battles then go there, visit your own profile and edit it. That way you'll become a registered user.

Hmm, I personally don't think ghost forms should be keys. Tabbers works, but keys? Eh, they technically accesses it anytime... if they die.

Good addition on DDD, but then again, Low-Godly goes Post-Star Allies, and it doesn't have the same abilities as the Ghost Kirby copy ability, otherwise the Kirby Portal would have added Fighters 2 as one of the games where that ability appeared. It's just a form for everyone, we don't know if they can do the same.

How do we know Kirby Fighters 2 is Canon, by the way? Is it like Mario, where we think everything is Canon?
Non-main games are often canon as acknowledgments to them always happen in canon, even those Team Kirby games are canon, and they state from second 1 that they happen in another reality, a long time ago, as well as in a world that doesn't make any sense, yet they connected plot with canon stuff because they felt like it. What reason do we have to grab a game with a story and question if it's canon while expecting evidence for it? It should logically be the other way around, it being non-canon when proven.

Last edited:
Eficiente:

What are the summarised conclusions here?

This was correct but the way it was added had some errors, which someone is going to fix while also adding renders they made for the new forms.

Okay. That seems fine then.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion. Alternately, a staff member can use the @Username notification system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back