• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Revisions Bros (Proposing new Powers, Abilities, and Tiers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the page will become "Island level, up to Small Country level with power ups | Large Star level with powers stars | Multiverse level when empowered by Dreamy Luigi"?

So the page will become "Island level, up to Small Country level with power ups | Large Star level with powers stars | Multiverse level when empowered by Dreamy Luigi"?
I was thinking of "Varies from Large Star level to Multi-Solar System level, likely/possibly Galaxy level" for the Power Star key if Galaxy level alone doesn't work, like this...

Varies from Large Star level to Multi-Solar System level (Stronger than before. Can defeat users of the Power Stars, which are capable of creating black holes and constellations as well as realms containing one or more stars), possibly Galaxy level (Fought and defeated Bowser twice, who was amped by Grand Stars; the Grand Star is capable of producing an entire galaxy[34].)

I was thinking of "Varies from Large Star level to Multi-Solar System level, likely/possibly Galaxy level" for the Power Star key if Galaxy level alone doesn't work, like this...

Varies from Large Star level to Multi-Solar System level (Stronger than before. Can defeat users of the Power Stars, which are capable of creating black holes and constellations as well as realms containing one or more stars), possibly Galaxy level (Fought and defeated Bowser twice, who was amped by Grand Stars; the Grand Star is capable of producing an entire galaxy[34].)
There is any clip of the grand star producing an entire galaxy?

Also, does Mario fought with Bowser, when he was amped by the Grand Star, in base?

No. He needed the Power Stars to fight him.
Ok then, i agree, I made some small changes to the text:

Large Star level (a single power star was able to move 12 stars) to Multi-Solar System level (Stronger than before. Can defeat users of the Power Stars, which are capable of creating black holes and constellations as well as realms containing one or more stars), possibly Galaxy level (Power stars are a possible future transformation of Lumas, with some Lumas being capable of becoming entire galaxies.)

Ok then, i agree, I made some small changes to the text:

Large Star level (a single power star was able to move 12 stars) to Multi-Solar System level (Stronger than before. Can defeat users of the Power Stars, which are capable of creating black holes and constellations as well as realms containing one or more stars), possibly Galaxy level (Power stars are a possible future transformation of Lumas, with some Lumas being capable of becoming entire galaxies.)
Hmm, I like that. We could also use that if we're not able to keep Mario at simply Galaxy level with his Power Star key.

Looking at the The Kardashev Scale which the site seems to accept the energy released by a galaxy passively peaks at 1E46 watts aka 1E46 joules per second or 4-B.

This does make me think 3-C with power stars is fine
Telepathy (the memory one)'s for/with Cappy, not in base.
I think with proof that Mario's amped by the Stars in SM64 the Power Star stuff is fine to separate completely from the scaling.

One thing I noticed, though (and I promise this is not something I'm doing on purpose, I just really looked at the page now), is that I'm not actually sure about the 3-C rating for the power stars being valid. The galaxy creation feat is done by Lumas as they're fully fed, it's not something they can exactly do on a whim, I wouldn't assume the amp passively and constantly granted by a Power Star to be comparable to it. (If the energy that goes into creating a power star = the energy that goes into creating a galaxy, then the power passively granted by a power star every second that you're amped by it cannot be = to the power that goes into creating a galaxy/power star).

There's still the Stars' own creation feats, though, so at worst they'd scale to that.
For the AP stuff though, there is what kirbonic brought up. Personally I think it's fine because King Bob-Omb doesn't actually seem to be hurt by Mario's attacks and more just sorta loses a contest, and if you break the rules it gets mad and starts the fight over.

There is this though
So far this, I think.

Looking at the The Kardashev Scale which the site seems to accept the energy released by a galaxy passively peaks at 1E46 watts aka 1E46 joules per second or 4-B.
What about it? It's not like we use the Kardashev Scale for calculations.

That... is a calculation.

Regardless, I disagree with a "Varies" rating. There's no mechanism for them not always giving the same amp.

That's the energy that it takes to create a galaxy (sort of), not the power they release. Lou Change is right.

I'm not sure why you want the lower rating. To be frank I'd ask that someone make a new CRT to change the Power Star (page)'s ratings before applying that part because I feel like we're all a bit confused about this.

You know what? Screw it. Let's just close this thread and I'll make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back