• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MaxForward said:
HELP ME! Skyla says.

Daniel rescues her.

Thanks. Now enough of me playing the Damsel in Distress, it's my time to shine. She says.
She uses PK Yeet Q

PublicMinority87 said:
I accidentally snap Overlord out of it by repeatedly slapping him across the face at irrelivant speed.
Wow what happened? Skyla! Please don't be mad at me!

Why wouldn't I? You joined him, didn't you?

"Alright, now I guess I am the only way standing in your way. Fight me, if it is death you seek." I say, as I teleport a few feet back

(Daniel has thunder)

(Overlord has water/ice, and masamune)

(Skyla has fire)

(I have shadow)

(I, like, used a ice based attack only once and i don't think i even ever used a sword, the abilty i use the most is time manipulation, so my element should be Time.)

(Also Maxwell, stop roleplaying as MY character, it's honestly infuriating)

I am too hard headed to just get snapped out of it, so i stand by Evil Public's side.

Overlord775 said:
(I, like, used a ice based attack only once and i don't think i even ever used a sword, the abilty i use the most is time manipulation, so my element should be Time.)

I am too hard headed to just get snapped out of it, so i stand by Evil Public's side.
That was the only time I would do that.

Overlord775 said:

Let's defeat them! Skyla said. 2v2? That seems fair enough.

(This isn't evil public, evil and good public are still fighting. I am just brainwashed)

Someone, who looks like me comes in. "Master, forgive me for this." He says as he draws the masamune.

(Max, since my chronic laziness is preventing me from changing accounts over and over, can you RP as that character, just till I get PC access?)

PublicMinority87 said:
(Max, since my chronic laziness is preventing me from changing accounts over and over, can you RP as that character, just till I get PC access?)
PrivateMajority teams up with The Miller-Jones Siblings.

Christian Higdon said:
With his blessing, Salad Fingers then warps into the giant fight between Public and the others.
Salad joined the party! Private joined the party!

"4v2... Close enough." I say.

(Salad's element is ice, as he likes when red water comes out of his fingers, and freezing red water makes red ice. Salas also is the healer)

(PrivateMajorities element is water cause Frog from Chrono Triggers element is water, and frog has the masamune)

(Daniels is thunder cause y not.)

(Skylas is fire, see daniels reason)

(My element is shadow as I resemble Magus.)

PublicMinority87 said:
"4v2... Close enough." I say.

(Salad's element is ice, as he likes when red water comes out of his fingers, and freezing red water makes red ice. Salas also is the healer)

(PrivateMajorities element is water cause Frog from Chrono Triggers element is water, and frog has the masamune)

(Daniels is thunder cause y not.)

(Skylas is fire, see daniels reason)

(My element is shadow as I resemble Magus.)
NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT, AND I DO! I'M GONNA DESTROY YOU, PUBLIC!

Salad Fingers then causes freeszing red ice to form out of nowhere as he covers himself in blood red ice.

The shield does nothing as this isn't earthboumd

The shhocker affectnt's me. Barrier changes to Water.

12 damage (I have 251 defense against normal attacks and 66666 hp, unlike Magus, who only has 6666. Only magic works, so I can bypass PK Shield. If Civil Rights beam is fire thejn 120 damage.)

I shoot septillion of green lasers to attack every plant istance of my opponets (aka the "good" guys) across the entire timeline

Overlord775 said:
I shoot septillion of green lasers to attack every plant istance of my opponets (aka the "good" guys) across the entire timeline
Skyla uses PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE one trillion times in 3 minutes at Overlord

Salad Fingers then starts to shoot ice swords at Public from nowhere.

[Don't care if this is a move or not.]

MaxForward said:
Skyla uses PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE one trillion times in 3 minutes at Overlord
I use Full Counter to reflect them back at you.

(Close enough christian. Also, there is Delta Storm which does shadow damage, whichncombines fire, lightning and water attck, and Delta Force which does the same but uses ice insted of water)

I cast Hell Geyser, and change my barrier to Shadow, cawting Dark Bomb on Salad Fingers.

PublicMinority87 said:
Christian Higdon said:
[Can I just make things up though? I don't wanna have to go through more research.]
(As long as it stays with ice techniques or physical then yes.)
[Well, there's also Salad's blessing. What of that?]

(That is fine. But right now, ice wouldnt affect me though, neither would fire or lighthing, so the only way to harm me is to use delta storm or delta force, which requires lightning. After that I will skip to second phase.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back