• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of The Wikia 6.5: The One Before The Conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PublicMinority87 said:
I bang Logic and Overlords heads together. "Cease this neanderthals." I say
Error!:​
L O G I C has already destroyed your argument. Please stop arguing and try again with a different subject.

PublicMinority87 said:
The fusion punches Dark Infinity, heavily damaging Dark, and, due to the fusin being so strong, it bypasses Revenge.
"Arrrgh!" I shout. Dark Infinity punches the fusion back, but is backhanded away.

Savior shrinks to the height of an average human (Stands can shrink even to microscopic sizes, such as with Silver Chariot and Hierophant Green)

Christian Higdon said:
"Yep. That sick yet rich f**k is my brother." The clown says, a tad bit angry.
"Yeah. He seems like a jerk." Skyla says inside the fusion.

"If by jerk, you mean a brother who'd gladly murder both his parents and have me watch while we're both 10, then yes, he's a jerk."

Christian Higdon said:
"If by jerk, you mean a brother who'd gladly murder both his parents and have me watch while we're both 10, then yes, he's a jerk."
"Wow, he seems hella screwed up." Skyla then replied.

"Oh, trust me, he's perfectly sane. If there's anyone, and I MEAN ANYONE YOU SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR..." He grabbed a bag, opening and kicking it over, spilling tons of decapitated heads. "It should be me."

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, trust me, he's perfectly sane. If there's anyone, and I MEAN ANYONE YOU SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR..." He grabbed a bag, opening and kicking it over, spilling tons of decapitated heads. "It should be me."
Wow... The fusion says, shocked.

"Yeah. I'm estimating around 3 million of em right in here." The clown says, before tearing up a little and laughing. He was clearly insane.

Christian Higdon said:
"Yeah. I'm estimating around 3 million of em right in here." The clown says, before tearing up a little and laughing. He was clearly insane.
How did you escape the mental hospital? Daniel asks, shocked.

"Heheheheheeee...funny thing, those IDIOTS never wanted me in there. They thought I'd KILL the other lunatics. Like putting a baby in between a priest and a Tyrannosaurus Rex!" He laughed.

Christian Higdon said:
"Heheheheheeee...funny thing, those IDIOTS never wanted me in there. They thought I'd KILL the other lunatics. Like putting a baby in between a priest and a Tyrannosaurus Rex!" He laughed.
Are you one of Shazen's minions? Daniel asked, curious.

"So what? I've dealt with William for YEARS and I nearly died to that Krueger guy! Yep! Me, a guy that not even God can kill, nearly coming to a halt by a shadow with a glove!" He shouts.

Christian Higdon said:
"So what? I've dealt with William for YEARS and I nearly died to that Krueger guy! Yep! Me, a guy that not even God can kill, nearly coming to a halt by a shadow with a glove!" He shouts.
"I still think he has some connection to Shazen..." Daniel replies.

Christian Higdon said:
"Then God must be pretty weak." Shazen says. "And William and Krueger are mere specks of dust to me."

Christian Higdon said:
"Who, William? Krueger? Also, I'm not scared of you, shaver!" He says, making fun of his name.
"Both of them. And neither am I, you stupid Pennywise ripoff." Shazen mocks back.

Christian Higdon said:
"Ooooh, you're one to talk about ripoffs, Sauron. Oh, wait, hold on...it was the Lich King, yeah."
"MY NAME'S SHAZEN YOU STUPID MCDONALDS REJECT" Shazen shouts angrily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back