• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Our heroes arrive at Dark's dimension, ready to finish him off.

Meanwhile, Shazen is battling the strongest fighters in the Omniverse.

I Shankuetsu Hadoken Skyla's Hadoken and it plows through and strikes her.

She uses a shield to block it.

MaxForward said:
She uses a shield to block it.
I use a Shinku Hadoken to break her shield and both attacks strike her.

MaxForward said:
She uses a shield to block it.I use a Shinku Hadoken to break her shield and both attacks strike her. She jumps and uses a ZOINKS cannon on Dark.
I use the Godmode Stone to summon Negative Ryukama and he bans the ZOINKS cannon.

I Shankuetsu Hadoken Skyla's Hadoken and it plows through and strikes her.She uses a shield to block it.I use a Shinku Hadoken to break her shield and both attacks strike her. She jumps and uses a ZOINKS cannon on Dark.
I use the Godmode Stone to summon Negative Ryukama and he bans the ZOINKS cannon.

She summons Raa Raa The Noisy Lion

MaxForward said:
She uses a shield to block it.I use a Shinku Hadoken to break her shield and both attacks strike her.She jumps and uses a ZOINKS cannon on Dark.I use the Godmode Stone to summon Negative Ryukama and he bans the ZOINKS cannon. She summons Raa Raa The Noisy Lion
Negative Ryukama starts off the battle by throwing the ban hammer at Raa Raa.

I transport Dark and Shazen to a panic room. "Time for me to step in here, I guess." I say, waiting for the battle against N-Ryukama to end.

Meanwhile, in DarkMinorities dimension "Oh, I guess we arent stuck anymore. Also, when are we going to fight?" The original me asks the original Dark.

I Shankuetsu Hadoken Skyla's Hadoken and it plows through and strikes her.She uses a shield to block it.I use a Shinku Hadoken to break her shield and both attacks strike her.She jumps and uses a ZOINKS cannon on Dark.I use the Godmode Stone to summon Negative Ryukama and he bans the ZOINKS cannon. She summons Raa Raa The Noisy Lion
Negative Ryukama starts off the battle by throwing the ban hammer at Raa Raa.

Raa Raa Raas.

Your argument doesn't even exist.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
I backstab Dark with HOT+10
I rip the sword out and strike Overlord across the face with the sharp end.
HOT+10 is not a sword, so i successfully stab you in the face.
I grab HOT+10 and rip it out of your hands and strike you across the face with it.
You can't, because the blade it's too HOT for you to handle

MaxForward said:
She uses a shield to block it.I use a Shinku Hadoken to break her shield and both attacks strike her.She jumps and uses a ZOINKS cannon on Dark.I use the Godmode Stone to summon Negative Ryukama and he bans the ZOINKS cannon.She summons Raa Raa The Noisy LioNegative Ryukama starts off the battle by throwing the ban hammer at Raa Raa. Raa Raa Raas.

Negative Ryukama's Ban Hammer ends up banning Raa Raa's Raa and saving my argument. Negative Ryukama then fires a red Shinku Hadoken at Raa Raa.

Killer Queen skips 3 acts, gets stabbed by the requiem areow, exosts in JORGE JOESTAR, and Kira is ascended to heaven, giving birth to the beautiful Killer Queen Act 4 Requiem Ultimate Over Heaven

I Shankuetsu Hadoken Skyla's Hadoken and it plows through and strikes her.She uses a shield to block it.I use a Shinku Hadoken to break her shield and both attacks strike her.She jumps and uses a ZOINKS cannon on Dark.I use the Godmode Stone to summon Negative Ryukama and he bans the ZOINKS cannon.She summons Raa Raa The Noisy LioNegative Ryukama starts off the battle by throwing the ban hammer at Raa Raa. Raa Raa Raas.

Negative Ryukama's Ban Hammer ends up banning Raa Raa's Raa and saving my argument. Negative Ryukama then fires a red Shinku Hadoken at Raa Raa.

Raa Raa is Rayo's Number Dimensional.

PublicMinority87 said:
Killer Queen skips 3 acts, gets stabbed by the requiem areow, exosts in JORGE JOESTAR, and Kira is ascended to heaven, giving birth to the beautiful Killer Queen Act 4 Requiem Ultimate Over Heaven
Look! A new team member! Daniel says.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
I backstab Dark with HOT+10
I grab HOT+10 and rip it out of your hands and strike you across the face with it.
You can't, because the blade it's too HOT for you to handle
I use the Edge Stone to easily handle the HOTness of the blade.

XC2-Pyra-Artwork
HEARS BLADE ITS TOO HOT FOR YOU TO HANDLE

MaxForward said:
She uses a shield to block it.I use a Shinku Hadoken to break her shield and both attacks strike her.She jumps and uses a ZOINKS cannon on Dark.I use the Godmode Stone to summon Negative Ryukama and he bans the ZOINKS cannon.She summons Raa Raa The Noisy LioNegative Ryukama starts off the battle by throwing the ban hammer at Raa Raa.Raa Raa Raas.

Negative Ryukama's Ban Hammer ends up banning Raa Raa's Raa and saving my argument. Negative Ryukama then fires a red Shinku Hadoken at Raa Raa. Raa Raa is Rayo's Number Dimensional.
Rayo means nothing to Negative Ryukama, your argument is invalid.

I rip the sword out and strike Overlord across the face with the sharp end.HOT+10 is not a sword, so i successfully stab you in the face.I grab HOT+10 and rip it out of your hands and strike you across the face with it.You can't, because the blade it's too HOT for you to handle
I use the Edge Stone to easily handle the HOTness of the blade.

XC2-Pyra-Artwork

Daniel uses a Boring Company Flamethrower to burn Dark.

"I have always been a team member." KQA4RUOW says. "I am just way stronger now." The stand goes behind Negative Ryukama, throws a Reality Destroying Sheer Heart Attack at Nega Ryukama, uses the bomb touch, detonates it, and lets RD Sheer Heart Attack do the rest. "Killer Queen is stronger than it was before. You see, in act 2 it was given Bites the Dust, in act 3 bites the dust could allow me to remember what happpened during Bites the Dust, Over Heaven gave me RD Sheer Heart Attack, Act 4 made me able to mass produce sheer heart attack, Requiem let me use BTD and Killer Queen, and ultimate made my stand stronger." Heaven Ascended Kira explains.

MaxForward said:
HOT+10 is not a sword, so i successfully stab you in the face.I grab HOT+10 and rip it out of your hands and strike you across the face with it.You can't, because the blade it's too HOT for you to handleI use the Edge Stone to easily handle the HOTness of the blade.
XC2-Pyra-Artwork

No response to Pyra? Ok.

I use the green No U Card Stone to cause the Boring Company Flamethrower to misfire and explode in Daniel's hands.

I rip the sword out and strike Overlord across the face with the sharp end.HOT+10 is not a sword, so i successfully stab you in the face.I grab HOT+10 and rip it out of your hands and strike you across the face with it.You can't, because the blade it's too HOT for you to handleI use the Edge Stone to easily handle the HOTness of the blade.
XC2-Pyra-Artwork

No response to Pyra? Ok.

I use the green No U Card Stone to cause the Boring Company Flamethrower to misfire and explode in Daniel's hands.

Ah hello there! Daniel says.

PublicMinority87 said:
"I have always been a team member." KQA4RUOW says. "I am just way stronger now." The stand goes behind Negative Ryukama, throws a Reality Destroying Sheer Heart Attack at Nega Ryukama, uses the bomb touch, detonates it, and lets RD Sheer Heart Attack do the rest.
Negative Ryukama unbans himself to negate and then Shinku Hadokens KQA4RUOW.

I rip the sword out and strike Overlord across the face with the sharp end.HOT+10 is not a sword, so i successfully stab you in the face.I grab HOT+10 and rip it out of your hands and strike you across the face with it.You can't, because the blade it's too HOT for you to handleI use the Edge Stone to easily handle the HOTness of the blade.
XC2-Pyra-Artwork

No response to Pyra? Ok.

He throws Elon's flamethrower at Dark, causing it to blow up in his hands.

MaxForward said:
HOT+10 is not a sword, so i successfully stab you in the face.I grab HOT+10 and rip it out of your hands and strike you across the face with it.You can't, because the blade it's too HOT for you to handleI use the Edge Stone to easily handle the HOTness of the blade.
XC2-Pyra-Artwork

Daniel uses a Boring Company Flamethrower to burn Dark.No response to Pyra? Ok.

No, she's not joining. I just brought her up after hearing "Blade its too HOT for you to handle." She can be a spectator, if you'd like. Oh, and you burned to a crisp from the explosion.

XC2-Pyra-Artwork

No, she's not joining. I just brought her up after hearing "Blade its too HOT for you to handle." She can be a spectator, if you'd like. Oh, and you burned to a crisp from the explosion.

Daniel regenerates back from his ashes.

MaxForward said:
XC2-Pyra-Artwork

Ah hello there! Daniel says. He throws Elon's flamethrower at Dark, causing it to blow up in his hands.
I use the No U Card Stone to send it flying back into Daniel's face with it blowing up in his face.

XC2-Pyra-Artwork

Ah hello there! Daniel says. He throws Elon's flamethrower at Dark, causing it to blow up in his hands.
I use the No U Card Stone to send it flying back into Daniel's face with it blowing up in his face.

No U Infinity

TheDarkSide857 said:
MaxForward said:
You can't, because the blade it's too HOT for you to handleI use the Edge Stone to easily handle the HOTness of the blade.
XC2-Pyra-Artwork

Ah hello there! Daniel says.He throws Elon's flamethrower at Dark, causing it to blow up in his hands.I use the No U Card Stone to send it flying back into Daniel's face with it blowing up in his face.
Phyrrha is a shit tier waifu

1f5bba626c42360263608cccde63e95dd7b6e4b6 00

Dis HOT

Then, something starts to form from behind Shazen. Parts of an....animatronic bear? Even if Shazen's somewhere else, from behind formed Freddy Fazbear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back