• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Lord Revisions: Liam Sera Banfield is OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
This series ended back on my radar, and i binged all 11 volumes, pretty good. So here are the revisions for the only profile on the wiki currently.

Abilities​

Base​

Transmutation

Can transmute garbage into rare metals

Adventurers were those who explored the vastness of the universe.

They were a specialized group that delved into ruins and researched the secrets behind ancient civilizations.

“You were an adventurer?”

“Yes, and at the time, I remember seeing something like that in the data I researched. It’s a replica, but that’s the [Alchemy Box], a device whose means of production was lost in ancient times.”

“Alchemy box?”

“Like a dream, it was something that had the ability to create treasure even from garbage. It could transmute anything except for living creatures. Meaning that it even had the ability to create rare metals like mithril, orihalculum, and adamantium.”-Volume 1, Chapter 14

Resistance to Poison Manipulation

Has a necklace which grants immunity to poison

“This? It’s something I picked up during a mining operation.”

Brian, who originally was an adventurer told me, “It’s a souvenir based off of a mysterious artifact that was said to protect its wearer from all poisons.”

Apparently it was a necklace that gave immunity to poisoning, though it was only a replica of the real thing.

“You want it?”

“Master should hold on to it. Though it might be fake, keep it as a reminder that you’re in a position that’s susceptible to being poisoned.”-Volume 2, Chapter 12

Absorption and Soul Manipulation

Has an orb which absorbs the life force and souls
“Now, let’s see what happens if…”

The planetary development device was dyed red and began to absorb what I assumed to be life force.

Drifting along this area were the remains of the pirates who tried to attack my territory’s pioneer planet.

Apparently the device absorbs life force, or as Brian calls it, ‘souls’ to produce elixirs.

I’m hesitant to use it on my own people, but if it’s against pirates, then there’s no problem.

The sphere was completely dyed red and the light settled down as it stopped absorbing whatever it was before.-Volume 3, Chapter 13

Blessed, Aura and Supernatural Luck

Liam exudes an aura which causes others to be awed by him. He is said to be blessed with talent and luck

For Cleo, his first encounter with Liam could only be described as eye-opening.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Your Highness.”

“…I feel the same way, Count.”

As an individual who has met numerous members of the imperial royal family, Cleo had momentarily lost his voice after witnessing the atmosphere and aura exuded by Liam.

These people occasionally appeared every era or so.

Chosen ones blessed with talent, luck, and a certain aspect to them that couldn’t be comprehended by ordinary people.

If somebody had even one of these traits, they’d be guaranteed to succeed in life, but the person in front of Cleo had everything.-Volume 5, Chapter 3

Has such luck that even in dire situations, things line up perfectly for him to survive

Taking full advantage of the neighboring countries’ lack of mobility, they made their moves to seize the throne.

“What of the Imperial Army? Would they interfere?”

“They definitely wouldn’t be on our side, but they wouldn’t attack us either. I don’t know the details as to what’s happening with them, but there’s definitely something occurring within their ranks as well.”

Thomas fell into thought after hearing Elliot’s story.

(This is it, THIS. The devil’s luck where even the heavens themselves seem to be on Lord Liam’s side. Even though this would usually be considered a dire situation, for all of the pieces from the Empire to the neighboring countries to fall so perfectly… it’s uncanny. This can’t be just luck, can it?)

If even one thing was out of place, it would’ve been the end of the line for Liam.

It was as if there were some sort of greater force moving to help him.-Volume 5, Chapter 3
Even being sent to another world, ended up working in his favor

There was someone that had his head in his hands—or more precisely—someone that had his hat in his hands.

Yes, it was the Guide, and he was crouching down on the floor with his tiny limbs.

“No matter what I do, it benefits Liam in the end.”

He had sent Liam far away by summoning magic so that he could make a mess out of his territory.-Volume 7, Chapter 13

It had worked in the beginning, but it only ended up highlighting the problem that was bubbling beneath the surface, allowing Liam to deal with it.

The Guide was currently inside the Banfield Family’s territory, and he was crouching on the main street watching a huge monitor.

Even being outnumbered 60 to 1, his forces still win

There are legit some dangerous knights in the Banfield Family. I’ve heard about them from rumors, but seeing them on the battlefield was something else. They were skilled, sure, but the scariest thing about them is that they’re drunk on battle. They aren’t afraid to die, and that’s what’s most terrifying about them. One particular ranked knight that appeared during the middle was scary as all heck. —I’m talking about that Chengshi. She’s a maniac that used to rampage on the battlefield, attacking friends and foes alike. And yet that lunatic is serving as a loyal vassal under Liam. Can you believe that?”

Liam had won countless battles where the odds were stacked against him.

The pilot was asked if he knew that.

“You think we’d have challenged him if we knew that from the beginning? We just assumed it was a story that people liked to pass around on the battlefield. We thought the stories were exaggerated. I mean, even if they were strong, how strong could they possibly be, you know? Still, we were cautious about it and gathered 60 times their force, and yet we were overrun.”-Volume 9, Chapter 12

Liam can exert pressure which causes fear

“Prepare yourself!”

Heeding Nogo’s command, the tribes lined up in ranks and began their advance.

Based on the pressure coming from the gate, none of the beastmen were expecting an easy victory.

As a result of Glauss’s delay, their tribe was falling behind the others.

“Father, we’ve been ordered to charge! Let’s charge ahead quickly!”

Glauss was terrified of the man standing behind the gate.

Nevertheless, orders were absolute.

If he went against them, their entire tribe would be exterminated.

“—We shall charge.”

The Lycanthropes howled and chased after their allies.

Even so, cold sweat continued to flow down Glauss’s forehead.-Volume 7, Chapter 5

Invisibility

The One Flash is a sword style which unleashes invisible attacks

Even so, how long has it been since I last fought with a sword?

Was it when I played around with Kurt during our training?

It was really difficult to hold back that time.

If One-Flash has a weakness to speak of, it is that the technique does not allow its user to hold back at all.

Drawing the sword is equivalent to killing the opponent.

It would have been problematic if I had accidentally cut off my opponents’ limbs during matches.

Those amateurs wouldn’t have known how to deal with the invisible slashes.

Now, as for why I bothered pulling out my katana at all, it was simply to go easy on him.

If I hadn’t, victory and defeat would have been decided the moment my katana was pulled out of its sheath.-Volume 5, Chapter 10

Extrasensory Perception

Has an intuition which warns him of danger

Are there stronger opponents?

They are pitiful beings that are controlled by these kinds of desires.

Personally, I don’t understand them at all.

Anyway, the Sword Saint takes on the hassō stance, and for a moment, my intuition warns me of its danger.

“I didn’t think there would be another person that would make me unleash this technique. Please don’t die on me straight away!”-Volume 5, Chapter 10

Can sense the aura of others

Oh, congratulations then.”

“Thank you, Your Majesty.”

Something ominous is hiding behind Bagrada’s smile, something unpleasant and nasty.

I’ve been thinking about the identity of the “true enemy” that the Guide spoke of, and I’ve been suspicious of the Emperor all this time.

Now that I’m before him, I’m convinced that he’s the one I’m looking for.

After all, there’s a dark and sinister aura around him that an ordinary person should not have, an aura that I can sense as I’ve somewhat approached the level where Master Yasushi is at, and it is telling me that the Emperor of the Algrand Empire is my true enemy.-Volume 10, Chapter 11

Attack Reflection and Accelerated Development (Battle and Passive; Abilities and Physical Statistics)

When a being like The Guide tries to curse him, he not only passively reflects it back at him, his power increases even further

“Liam, I’ll embarrass you in front of the crowd!”

A black mist emerged from the Guide’s body and was about to fall on top of the Banfield Family’s wedding venue where Liam and Rosetta were about to kiss.

“As if I’ll let things end like this! –Hmm?”

However, the mithril suit and dress that the two were wearing responded to the Guide’s curse and shone more brilliantly than before.

Said to be capable of repelling all evil, the true silver protected their wearers from the Guide’s attack and even returned the curse in full.

The mist was thus shaken off by the mithril, and as it shone brilliantly under the blessing of those living in the territory and many others, Liam’s power rose even further.

The next thing he knew, a silver sword that emitted holy powers appeared before the Guide, its tip pointed right at his head.

It was heading straight at him at the speed of light and before he could even curse, the silver sword was right before his eyes-Volume 10, Chapter 14

This would also give him Speed of Light attack speed with Holy Powers/Purification

It was also said The Guide was hit back with a force hundreds of times more powerful

a047fd184a8fd077600caa5c115a931a.png

-Volume 11, Prologue

Liam is also stated to get stronger every day

Somewhere in the universe, the Guide in his hat-only form was shedding tears which became droplets that drifted about in space.

“I can’t even lay a curse on Liam anymore. In the past, it wouldn’t have bounced off of mere mithril.”

His powers had dropped significantly whereas Liam continued to grow stronger every day.

The gap between them was only growing bigger.-Volume 10, Epilogue

Resistance to BFR

Counts like Liam have layers upon layers of protections against being summoned to other worlds

“Let’s have him sent to a planet that’s performing an otherworldly summoning. That ought to buy me some time. While he’s there, I’ll gather people like these Elves and lay ruin to Liam’s territory. If I can also take away his Alchemy Box, he’ll be in for a lot of trouble.”

The Guide’s plan was to drive Liam away, weakening the Banfields while the nuisance was gone.

He would also steal Liam’s Alchemy Box and his Planetary Development Device, the former of which was the source of his wealth.

For this plan to work, he would have to throw Liam on a planet where he wouldn’t be able to interfere.

That being said, as magic existed in this world, there were countermeasures placed to stop people from being kidnapped using summoning magic.

As the Empire’s Count, layers upon layers of such countermeasures had been laid on Liam.

They were being monitored by Marie, who was furious beyond words.

“What in the world were you guys doing!?”-Volume 7, Chapter 1

Empowerment

Liam is blessed and strengthened by the prayers of billions of people

(N-no way. That weapon. A weapon like that shouldn’t be allowed to exist!)

Its fear stemmed from a certain type of metal mixed in with the sword.

Said metal was much like gold, but beyond that of gold—it was a type of metal that should not have existed in this world.

At the very least, Gorius didn’t want to be at the receiving end of a sword that contained this metal.

It was like having a nuclear missile aimed at an ant.

The term “overkill” would be an understatement.

The biggest problem, however, had to do with Liam.

(What’s up with this guy!?)

He rambled on about how humans were the root of all evil and how he was an evil being himself, but behind him stood the shadows of tens of billions that were supportive of Liam.

Prayers from those that had once received his help shone like gold particles as they blessed him with strength.-Volume 7, Chapter 9

A sacred force was protecting him, and he was subconsciously drawing out and manipulating some of its power.

The sacred weapon in his hand was acting as a catalyst and empowering him.

Holy Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Purification (Type 2) and Immortality Negation (Type 8)

Liam is showered by divine light, which let him not only harm the demon lord, but also purify him, permanently killing him

It wasn’t just the living.

Even the dead and the stars above were backing Liam.

He was being showered by divine light, and when he drew his dangerous-looking sword, it appeared as if the blade shone gold.

Although the light was harmless to Liam and the others, it was a big threat to Gorius.

In fact, Gorius could feel its existence fading out because of the blinding light.

“—Evil? You must mean—”

Before it could finish its sentence, however, Liam swung his sword, having grown tired of listening to Gorius.

“Zip it. Our conversation here is over.”

With that sword swing, even the evil aura surrounding the Demon Lord’s castle was blown away and purified.

Liam did not wish for its revival, so he had completely erased Gorius from the world
-Volume 7, Chapter 9

The Demon Lord is malice itself thus can't be harmed physically, and can't die as long as humans exist

The very next moment, the backrest of the throne that Gorius was sitting on was sliced off.

It laughed when it saw Liam raise one of his eyebrows.

“Are you wondering why I’m fine? It’s because I don’t have a physical body.”

It hadn’t been able to follow Liam’s attack just now, but it didn’t matter as neither physical attacks nor magic attacks worked against Gorius.-Volume 7, Chapter 8

“I was slain many times, but as you can see, I’ve managed to come back to life each time. That’s right—I am immortal.”

Even when Gorius revealed that it was immortal, Liam did not seem fazed at all.

Gorius assumed that he was trying to think of a plan to defeat it.

“Are you trying to come up with a plan to beat me? Sorry to tell you this, but you can’t. I can’t be killed with swords or magic, and that’s because I’m malice itself!”

“Malice!”

“Yes, malice! As long as there’s negative energy hanging around, I’ll be able to revive myself over and over again! No matter how many times you subjugate me, I’ll return stronger than ever. Be it through sword or magic, none of the attacks can reach me! Even if they do, I can just come back to life! Why do you think this is the case?—It’s because I won’t cease to exist as long as you humans are out there!”-Volume 7, Chapter 8

Skill

Liam has reached a level where he can cut his opponents without even unsheathing his sword, he just needs to make a sound

“From the beginning, Master never unsheathed his sword…”

Not appreciating the profound realization that I’ve just had; the disciples of the Original One-Flash unleash their One-Flashes at me.

I slightly raise the guard of my sword with my thumb and give it a light snap.

And what do you know?

The bodies of seventeen disciples including the senior members collapse into pieces, blood flowing out of them after hitting the ground.

Not a single drop of blood has been splashed.

—And what’s more, I haven’t unsheathed my sword.

All I did was make a sound.

Just by doing that, 17 people were cut down and several sword marks were left in the room.

After all that rigorous training, I’ve come to know the secrets.

One-Flash exists beyond the realm of simple strength, killing, or even magic.-Volume 9, Chapter 10

All this time, I’ve only been imitating the One-Flash.

“No wonder Master doesn’t carry a sword with him. —He doesn’t need one in the first place.”

Space-time Manipulation

This is absurd, but at the same time limited? Basically Liam and the Guide have a special kind of relationship where the Guide feeds off negative emotions, while is weakened by positive emotions. Liam believes all his success is due to the Guide, and thus even though the Guide was in another part of the universe, Liam's gratitude towards the Guide transcended time and space to reach him

Space had been split, and a giant made of light wearing a samurai mask could be seen on the other side of the rift, its gaze focused on the Guide.

Sensing the disruption in the air, the Guide, who’d been laughing loudly, turned to look back.

“HAHAHAHA! —HUH?!”

By the time the Guide noticed it, the light giant had pried open the rift.

Its right hand was holding something. As it passed through the rift, it tried to hand it over to the Guide.

Seeing this, the Guide broke out in cold sweat.

“Y-You… t-that’s… hiiii!!!”

The Guide dropped all pretense and began to flee, running towards space as if there were stairs in the air.

Before he could get away, he was grabbed by the outstretched left hand of the light giant, which was extremely poisonous to the Guide.

It gave him the sensation of being gripped by an iron hand that had been heated up.

“GYAAAAA!!! I’M BURNING!!!”

That alone was immensely painful, but the light giant was trying to force the ball of light in its right hand upon the Guide.

The ball was the condensed form of Liam’s gratitude.

The light giant had transcended space and time to deliver this ball of gratitude.-Volume 9, Epilogue

This would also give him like Inter-dimensional range probably, but it's very specific to the Guide, as shown later this sort of thing would just be planetary in range against other people

Martial Arts

Learning martial arts is fundamental to knights

One of them somehow received my attack with his blade.

Instead of attacking again, I accepted his power challenge against Avid.

The other party’s voice came through the comm lines now that we made contact.

“You, what the hell did you just do?! What school is that?!”

Many knights are trained in specific martial schools.

To learn martial arts is the foundation for all knights.

However, the other party was puzzled and couldn’t recognise my school.-Volume 1, Chapter 10

Analytical Prediction

Predicting the opponent's future moves is the basic of the basics for One-Flash

It certainly feels very big—but that’s it.

Avid avoids Izel’s attack by a hair’s breadth.

‘You’re reading my attacks? Unfortunately for you—’

“Your aircraft can predict the future, is it?”

With its advanced computational power, Izel’s mobile knight seems to be predicting Avid’s movements.

It’s either that, or it’s being done through some sort of magical means.

“Have you only fought against enemies that would lose to this kind of trick?”

Predicting how the other party will move.

That’s the basic of the basics for One-Flash.

Avid kicks away Izel’s lance and chops down the other weapons with its sword.-Volume 8, Chapter 12

Avid​

Regeneration (Low)

Can can self-repair its damaged parts

“Very well. Show me how well you can replicate my movements!”

The battleship gets decapitated when I perform One-Flash using Avid.

I can hear disturbing noises coming from various parts of Avid’s body.

From that one move, Avid’s damage indicator jumped from green to orange.

Thankfully, as Avid has the Machine Heart, it can self-repair its damaged parts.

“Not bad. With this, I can go wild.”

Avid issues a reply and tells me that it hadn’t rampaged enough.-Volume 6, Chapter 11

Accelerated Development (Battle; Physical Statistics)

In response to a threat, Avid can become stronger

Thereafter, the knives propelled themselves forward and impaled the Guide one after another until, once again, all that was left was his hat.

“A-after all that trouble that I went through to recover! I won’t forget about this!”The Guide screeched.

He flew away from the scene looking like a hat with limbs attached.

Watching this, Avid had a thought.

—I should become stronger.

Something that looked like blood vessels covered Avid’s outer shell, and adjustments were made to its internal structures.-Volume 7, Chapter 5

Regeneration Negation (Low-Mid)

Liam was able to distort space, preventing Izel from regenerating his wounds

The arms attached to his aircraft gets torn to pieces the very next moment, turning into liquid and starting to gather back together.

In the meantime, I have Avid hold its sword.

“It was fun while it lasted, Prince of the Kingdom of Dominion.”

It would put a lot of strain on Avid to reproduce a One-Flash in its current condition, but I trust it’ll endure somehow.

“One-Flash.”

Immediately after I mutter it, Izel’s aircraft experiences a distortion.

The space around it gets slightly distorted. The aircraft which was near it, ends up in a distorted state as well.-Volume 8, Chapter 12

Because of that, it fails to go back to its previous state, and ends up all twisted and warped.

That said, Avid’s joints are screaming too.

Enhanced Holy Manipulation and Purification

Liam in base is protect by the prayers of his people, and the world tree, but in addition Avid amplifies all that

After showing up in front of Liam and his group, Gudwar had gone straight in for the kill.

Although it may seem as if Avid’s force field was stopping Gudwar in its path, Gudwar was actually struggling due to Liam’s power.

Prayers from the citizens of his territory, prayers from the inhabitants of the planets he’d helped.

Liam was being protected by the power of the sacred tree in his territory as well as the prayers of the people, and this was being amplified by Avid, who was essentially a lump of rare metals.

The force field generated was thus imbued with sacred power, and from the Guide’s point of view, what Gudwar was doing was no different from jumping into a sea of fire.

If the Guide was in Gudwar’s shoes, he would never have made such a decision.-Volume 9, Chapter 12

Even if Liam was defeated in this way, Gudwar would need a long time to recover from his injuries.

In the worst-case scenario, he would have to suffer for all of eternity.

Hacking

Was able to hack and take control of other mobile knights

The dog made a spitting gesture, showing its disgust at the Guide.

Then, it turned toward Liam with an indescribable expression on its face.

Light emerged from the arms of Avid, and it began entering the two aircraft.

Liam was in a good mood.

‘Calvin, you’re a man of vision. I’ll give you credit for relying on artificial intelligence. However, you’ll need more than this to defeat me.’

The two aircraft stopped struggling once they were put under the control of Avid’s Machine Heart.

Watching the aircraft that have stopped struggling drift about in space, Liam expressed his gratitude toward Calvin.-Volume 10, Chapter 10

Non-Standard Breathing Type 1, and Resistance to Cold/Ice Manipulation

Mobile Knights can survive in space

At that time, a prototype machine was being tested at the Seventh Weapons Factory.

Marie was the one piloting the luxurious prototype.

In emptiness of space– she was flying through the air and debris at full speed.

Nias, who was watching the test from inside a ship, was mesmerised.

“This is nice. Mobile knights built from expensive materials truly are the best.”

The aircraft built using a vast amount of rare metals without worrying about the budget was more of a work of art rather than a prototype.

Marie, who had just finished the test had returned.

“Nias, the reaction speed was a little slow. Did you really think Lord Liam would be satisfied with something of this level?”

And the skill of the test pilot was first-class.

Although there were many problems with her personality, as a test pilot Marie was definitely an ace.

She was a rare pilot who could manipulate such a difficult aircraft as if it were a part of her own body.-Volume 3, Chapter 7

AP​

Base​

Small Building level

Liam's Avid, feat of incinerating people takes place in vol 1 of the series, the tech of the series is constantly getting improved on. This is a series where people live for over 500 years, many years pass between volumes.

So why do i say all that? Simple, Avid was superior to the standard model of mobile knights, though Liam's piloting skills also played a part there too, but it and the standard mobiles are constantly being upgraded, the idea that Avid from volume 1 is still superior to the standard models from volume 5, which is like 50 years in advance, makes no sense.

Now looking at this feat here, the Sword Saint can cut mobile knights in 2, and Liam can tank those blows, and eventually even kills the Sword Saint

“This is the extremes of my swordsmanship. This is where my pursuit of absolute power brought me! A forbidden art which provides me with explosive physical abilities in exchange for my life-force!”

The Sword Saint takes a step forward.

The very next instant, his sword crashes down on where I was a moment ago.

The ground where the Sword Saint is standing has sunken down, and the part of the floor which his sword has struck explodes out in a burst.

Having avoided the attack, I open my eyes wide.

He has just swung his sword downwards, but it’s already approaching me from the sides and is targeting my torso.

I dodge this as well, yet another slash comes my way from another direction.

“How’s this, brat! You still think I’m weak? As I am now, I can bisect a mobile knight! This is strength that surpasses humans!”

When I receive one of his blows with my katana, my feet sink into the ground.-Volume 5, Chapter 10

We also see Liam in Base blocking attacks from battleships

What a relief.

Things would’ve become very troublesome had they stayed.

“Both of you should hurry back in.”

The battleship’s anti-aircraft weapons rain down attacks on us.

I block the incoming lasers with my katana, but as a result, a cloud of dust rises up in the air.

Not good! Amagi’s dress will be ruined!

—Despite my initial horror, the high-performance dress that I have prepared for Amagi keeps her spotless-Volume 6, Chapter 11

Higher with One Flash

This feat has no visual, so can't really do anything with it, we know the standard model of battleships in vol 1 were at minimum 800m. Throughout the vols we see 2000m and even 3000m. But anyway, the battleship here is at least 800m in length, Liam made a huge cut at the center of it with his maximum power, how big is the cut? No visuals so we can't tell, if we had that, could probably calc this seeing as ships are made of metals like adamantium, but since we have no visuals, Liam should get a higher rating for now.

“My skills are far inferior to that of master’s—that said, you guys aren’t my match.”

This slash will contain my maximum power.

I’ll be pushing myself to my limits.

“One-Flash.”

I slash toward the huge object floating in the sky.

My favorite katana, which I have been carrying around, amplifies the power behind my slash.

It feels a lot more powerful than useful.

The battleship in the air becomes silent.

I free myself from the sword stance and carry the katana over my shoulder.

“The real problem is what comes after this.”

As it crumbles down, a huge cut is gradually made at the center of the battleship.

The battleship which has been floating in the air is about to crash down into the Capital, scattering debris in all directions.-Volume 6, Chapter 11

Higher Overtime

This would also apply with Avid. Liam is constantly getting stronger, cause he is always training, getting empowered by billions of people, Avid gets stronger in battle etc. We went from Liam needing Avid to defeat battle ships, to several volumes later him doing it in base. Generic knights being supersonic, to Liam performing a Massively Hypersonic+ feat in later volumes.

Basically all his stats should be higher overtime.

Avid​

City level​

This calc has been accepted which puts Avid at this level. Again i should note this feat happens in vol 6, current Avid is much stronger

bcf9d0e514e0a0cfca268d0e008ac072.png

This feat here is Avid blocking the attacks of hundreds of mobile knights, which i should note could harm his sister's mobile knights, the amaryllyis, which had the same specs as Avid around vol 9.

Range​

Base​

Tens of Meters

Even a less skilled user of the One Flash can attack things 10 meters away

“Will that be alright?”

“We belong to His Highness Calvin’s faction. I’ll also reach out to the other lords around us. If we kill Banfield, His Highness will no doubt favor us. Luck seems to be on my side.”

Chester’s plan was to turn the tables on Liam.

Chester picked up his sword, and swung.

Although it was still crude, a log 10 meters ahead was cut down.

“I’ll defeat Banfield, and be showered with all the glory that an aristocrat can ask for. There’s nothing that I can’t do that Banfield can.”-Volume 9, Chapter 7

Planetary range with Orb and Purification

The orb can slowly transform planets into habitable environments for humans, and can also be used to destroy planets

A blue sphere was brought to the estate.

It was about the size of a soccer ball, and there were multiple glowing lines stretching around it, creating a beautiful sight.

Standing next to me, Brian explained,

“After placing this device near a planet, it’ll slowly transform said planet into an environment that people can live in. It’s a kind of talisman for pioneer teams, imitations are still being created to this day.”

“That’s amazing.”

“While it does have the power to make planets prosperous, if used improperly, it also has the power to destroy planets, converting the absorbed energy from them into elixirs. It’s a frightening device that was the death of many worlds in the ancient civilization.”

It was possible to enrich ruined planets, but the reverse was also possible.-Volume 3, Chapter 13

The World Tree manifests a sacred force that protects him, this extends to his entire planet

He floated up into the air and continued to ascend into space.

The planet from outer space looked divine as it shone and emitted gold particles into its immediate surroundings.

“Huh? What’s causing this!?”

Liam’s gratitude alone would not have caused such a big phenomenon.

What force could possibly envelop the entire planet and kick him out of it?

After much thinking, the Guide remembered something.

“T-the World Tree!!”

Something that could extend beyond time and space was flowing out of a distant planet.

It was a planet that had just been revived, and it contained the World Tree that Liam had taken custody over.

As it had just been revived, it was but a small sapling.

Nevertheless, its gratitude toward Liam was genuine, and it manifested in the form of a sacred force that protected him from harm.-Volume 7, Chapter 13
“The World Tree’s trying to protect him!? How on earth am I supposed to beat him then!?”

World Trees were sacred plants, but they were more like poison to the Guide.

Essentially he passively purifies any evil being within a planet's distance

Avid​

Kilometers Range

Can wield a laser blade that can attack things several kilometers away

A barrage of lasers and shells from enemy battleships and mobile knights are flung our way, but they either get dispersed or blown away before reaching Avid.

Avid continues its advance as if nothing has happened.

“Your performance has gone up again. Rejoice Avid—against the Kingdom of Dominion, you may have to take things seriously.”

With glowing eyes, Avid wields a laser blade in its hand and swings it down upon an enemy battleship that is several kilometers away.

In space, a few kilometers is considered a close range, but it’s not a distance that a laser blade can cover.

Usually, that is.

“Avid, let’s show the Kingdom of Dominion who we are. Let us etch our names in their minds and tell them who’s the strongest inside the Empire!”

The output behind Avid’s swing makes the blade of light follow the path of the slash like a folding fan that has been opened.

Not only does it bisect the enemy ship, three mobile knights get dragged into it and are obliterated.-Volume 8, Chapter 10

Speed​

Massively Hypersonic+

This calc is accepted which puts him at this level.

Lifting Strength​

Base

At least Class 1

Easily held a lion in place

I dodge the attack by a hair’s breadth on purpose and continue to ask my question.

“Hey, I’m asking you whether you’re the Demon Lord or not. Answer me.”

I kick his knees after he swings his ax.

His balance crumbles, and I grab his mane and slam his face into the ground.

The lion stares at me with wide eyes that reflect his disbelief.

“How!? How are you holding me down with such thin arms!?” He bellows.

“The densities of our bones and muscles are fundamentally different,” I answer. “Now, are you the Demon Lord?”-Volume 7, Chapter 5

Avid

Class G

This calc has been accepted which puts Avid at Class G.

Last edited:
Cool, I readed the wn long ago (left it around when the other disciples of the fake master were going to appear I think), don't have the time to read each thing as today I'm quite busy with college work, however I gave a look at the speed calc and left a comment about changes that would bump the result and for the spaceship you could use square cube law to get the weight of the thing if a normal rocket weight that much being just 58m long:

(Weight of smaller object) * (Length of larger object/length of smaller object)^3 = Weight of larger object

(1063000) * (800/58)^3 = 2,789,454,262.17 (2.78e+9)kg (Class G)

Though honestly, since the battleship pretty sure is like the typical sci-fi image of a normal battleship in space (for some reason), I think that using something like the battleship Yamato which have a closer size and is a famous japanese battleship would be better (specially because this is a light novel so the japanese culture influence is obvious). With the Yamato the result would be like this:

(72000000) * (800/263)^3 = 2,026,446,824.16 (2.03e+9)kg (Class G)

Both results should be put in a blog as possible ends of the calculation.

@Expectro2000xxx Since i have your attention, what results would cutting a car in half give? Didn't see it in the common feats page, so just wrote it off as wall level

“All members are to be on the lookout!”

The car suddenly swerved, and everything inside naturally shook.
Liam downed the glass of liquor and muttered,

“—You were too late on the uptake. We won’t be able to escape.”

Ellen had been looking up at the car’s ceiling when she was blown away by Liam without a word of warning.

The car was chopped in half before she could process what had happened, and the seat that she was sitting on just a moment ago suffered a similar fate.

The car which had been split into two fell to the ground before skidding to a stop.-Volume 6, Chapter 13

@Expectro2000xxx Since i have your attention, what results would cutting a car in half give? Didn't see it in the common feats page, so just wrote it off as wall level
Based on things like this and this seeem to Wall level, between the range of the dozen Kilojoules to several megajoules for the high end vehicles, if there is some information about the vehicle that could suggest one end or other then go with it, also I'm picturing it as the typical vertical slash in the middle of the car instead of a horizontal cut but if things suggest more the horizontal cut then the result can change slightly, though still in the Wall level range everything.

That's good enough, it's a futuristic vehicle, and don't really remember anything suggesting it's a horizontal cut.

I was also going to dismiss this feat here, as i didn't think it would go beyond supersonic, but maybe it does would have to see

As for the other woman, she didn’t even bother hiding her hostility.

“My name’s Shishigami Fuuka! By taking your life, I’ll become the true successor of the School of One-Flash!”

Fuuka drew her katanas and charged at Liam.

This was an unusual move as the School of One-Flash specialized in shooting out invisible blades.

From what Ellen could tell, Fuuka had rapidly launched thousands of slashes with her swords.

Despite her rough appearance, she was a dexterous swordswoman.-Volume 6, Chapter 13

oh wow, didn't expect I met the Scifi version of Lord Shadow here

anyway, I agree with all of these ig

That's good enough, it's a futuristic vehicle, and don't really remember anything suggesting it's a horizontal cut.

I was also going to dismiss this feat here, as i didn't think it would go beyond supersonic, but maybe it does would have to see
If it is supposed to be an armored vehicle or something like that (from the fragment it looked as if they were going to battle) then I can see being acceptable to use a high end from the car cuts.

Since this one didn't had a explicit mention of time, but since seem to be from a close distance along with the mention of the rapid part I would personally use a 1 second and 2 second end for the timeframe (maybe even a 3 second one just to be safe), and for the length of her arm remember to use the female average from the article I shared in the blog instead of the 76cm of the male subjects.

Now I will really need to continue with the college work so I will not see the wiki again until 12 hours later, so I will answer other questions or give suggestions then.

oh wow, didn't expect I met the Scifi version of Lord Shadow here

anyway, I agree with all of these ig
Liam isn't chuuni, if anything he is scifi Ainz, always been constantly misunderstood.

Pretty funny, he thinks himself this evil guy, and every action he takes that is suppose to be evil, ends up being interpreted as good.

Liam: Demon Lord is garbage calling himself evil, humans are the most evil beings in existence. How many people have you killed? Millions, those are low numbers compared to me

Demon Lord: WTF, this dude is talking about evil, meanwhile he is blessed by the prayers of tens of billions of people, even the stars and the dead bless him.

It occurred to me that Liam with Avid pushed the ship into space, and so i looked around and found how to calc it. So at minimum small city level, assuming i did everything right.

Also did the other slashing calc, now just to get them accepted.
Not gonna lie, I also considered the possible meaning of Avid pushing the ship above but I was considering it more in terms of calculating the Force to upgrade more the LS than get AP from that, though in my defense for that I would say I didn't knew he went as far as send it to space.

They look fine to me, though with the space part I'm not really sure which end would be more correct so personally speaking I would probably choose the 30s as the middle ground, not that it really matter since I'm not calc member.

The 2 calcs have now been accepted.

In the month since then, vol 11 has been finished, so i am actually going to read that now, idk if i should wait until i am done with the vol to see if anything new needs to be added or, just make a new thread for that.

This one has been going on for over a month so i kind of want to finish it, so going with the latter.

The 2 calcs have now been accepted.

In the month since then, vol 11 has been finished, so i am actually going to read that now, idk if i should wait until i am done with the vol to see if anything new needs to be added or, just make a new thread for that.

This one has been going on for over a month so i kind of want to finish it, so going with the latter.
I mean, besides the calcs part there have be little to no input in this thread, so you may as well just read vol 11 and add that here so everything is finished at once.

I finished vol 11, nothing to really add except more details on Liam's ap. Avid can easily take on hundreds of mobile knights, which could harm his sister's Amaryllis, which had the same specs as Avid back in like vol 9, the City level feat happened in vol 6.

Will just add that to the op, and then call some staff.

Just now I readed the actual additions in the op (before I just saw the stats part), and while I'm fine with most things there are a few I think should be changed.

Blessed: Based on the description in the page for one to get blessed they need a blessing from another being, so that quote about him being blessed with talent and luck shouldn't actually be enough. That said however, from what I remember of the story, Liam indeed have the blessing/protection of another being, which iirc was the spirit of the pet he had in his previous life, who protected him from the schemes of the Guider to bring him misfortune. So as long the parts mentioning the protection from the spirit are added then I believe the ability would be fine. Alternatively, due to how its worded, if is added the quote about how people prayers bless him (the quote of the empowerment) then it should be similarly fine.

Attack Reflection: The ability itself is fine, I would just like that it's clarified how he just reflect evil things (like curses in that case) instead of anything.

Base Range: Considering his feat of cutting a battleship in the air, shouldn't he get Several Hundred of Meters, likely Kilometer? Considering how high the battleship probably was and the size itself of the thing.

The rest is fine as they are.

Yea the spirit of his pet is constantly stopping the Guide's schemes, so can just change that.

I guess several hundreds meters would work, wasn't too sure there since it wasn't said how high the ship was and the cut he made in it was like in the center

Yea the spirit of his pet is constantly stopping the Guide's schemes, so can just change that.

I guess several hundreds meters would work, wasn't too sure there since it wasn't said how high the ship was and the cut he made in it was like in the center
Assuming that the ship was of 800m based on the information, cutting it to the middle would be 400m, if also taken in consideration its altitude (which based on things like this and this) is most likely that he needed to cut several kilometers away, even if super lowballed the thing would had be hundreds of meters in the air, though considering how the verse consider several kilometers as close distances (from the avid beam quote) is unlikely that they would be so extremely close. Honedtly he should just outright be several kilometers but I guess a conservative low end of just several hundreds of meters is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back