• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PublicMinority87 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS starts to cry, while the corruption keeps on going strong. "JUST LET ME BE A GOOD SOUL FOR ONCE..."
I use the Godmode Stone to summon every single purificating character ever and they purify the corruption.
DARK, GET ON THE DAMN TRAIN
"I'm on the train. We are all at your place." I say as we have already arrived.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
*MONKEY Intensifies
"Shut up, Overlord!" I yell as Salad Fingers shoves the Kraken-tooth-tipped Chainsword down Overlord's throat to stop the MONKEYING.
1. you don't crotrol Salad Fingers, Chrsitian does
2. That wouldn't stop the monkeying

• MONKEY INTENSIFIES
1. I don't think Christian gave me any qualms.

2. Your voice box is shredded, so yes, the monkeying stops.

[Well, it would be nice to at least ask me if you can control Salad. I'll gladly let you, but next time you try to control one of my characters, ask, okay?]

Christian Higdon said:
HOST then somehow returns, because he finally has a calmed state of mind.
"C'mon, HOST, let's get on the train!" Salad Fingers says as everyone puts their luggage in and then continue fighting in a massive simulation arena on top of the train except for HOST, who just sits in his seat and chats with someone.

"C'mon, HOST, let's get on the train!" Salad Fingers says as everyone puts their luggage in and then continue fighting in a massive simulation arena on top of the train except for HOST, who just sits in his seat and chats with someone.

Daniel, Skyla, PrivateMajority, ScaryLogos Official, Arcueid and everyone else hop on the train.

Shazen flosses and makes the monkey cringe so hard that it explodes.

Shaggy does one last glorious attack on Shazen that are so powerful that he would be defeated once and for all.

First, he reads his mind, which reveals his true weakness.

Soon enough, something happens. The corruption starts to take over as HOST becomes HOSTLESS again. "DANG IT."

I realize it will be an hour before departure, so I get off the train to confront HOSTLESS. I look him in the eyes and say "Im sorry I dragged you into this. Goodbye for now." I say. I then give shaggy a sandwich so big he needs to use 80% of his power to eat it. Its als the best damn sandwich he ever had.

Christian Higdon said:
[Wait, isn't HOSTLESS on the train?]
I then realize I was talking to Shaggy, and the lamp post next to Shaggy. I get back on the train, and it departs. I sit next to HOSTLESS on the train, scan my ticket, put the luggage in the overhead bin, and wait for 2 weeks to go by.

"There is bunk beds on the train." I say.

PublicMinority87 said:
I realize it will be an hour before departure, so I get off the train to confront HOSTLESS. I look him in the eyes and say "Im sorry I dragged you into this. Goodbye for now." I say. I then give shaggy a sandwich so big he needs to use 80% of his power to eat it. Its als the best damn sandwich he ever had.
  • %8 of his power

Christian Higdon said:
"OKAY, GOT IT. ANYONE NOT ON THE TRAIN?" HOSTLESS says.
First, let me clone myself and Skyla. Daniel says.

He takes out his cloning device, clones himself and his sister, gives them an 3 week lifespan and two all-in-one battle potions (that also last 3 weeks) Then the clones go to fight Shazen, who's battling Walt Disney, Stan Lee, Moto Moto and Matt from Wii Sports.

Daniel and Skyla hop on the train.

this starts playing, as the train starts moving.

CONTINUED IN PART 6, WHICH IS THE GRAND FINALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back