• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PrivateMajority78 said:
"High pressurized fluids making it like a bullet shot from my eyes. It is pretty damn powerful too." I explain
K. ScaryLogos says.

PrivateMajority78 said:
I slash again, and manage to temporarily blind Dharkleem for just enough time to escape, hide in a hole, and wait for an opportunity to strike.
Dharkleem gets pissed off and explodes the hole with a beam of light-and-darkness.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
2 Children were seen watching the action fron afar:
Riley: Go ahead and murderlize each other you pigs ! The Crying Child: Riley.... P-Please don't be so ... rude.
Dharkleem slowly turns and looks at Riley with a murderous glare.

"How dare you call ME a PIG!? You will regret...being born useless and human! I will show you... your worst nightmares! I will give you...despair and death!" Dharkleem shouts, quoting Urizen, as he summons several chains of darkness to savagely impale Riley from all sides with blood splattering everywhere.

The Crying Child: She muttered an eep as the blades started to surround Riley. She hoped she would be okay. She knew that Riley can be rather arrogant when she wanted to be.

Riley: The young girl smirked in response, as with her pressure alone created invidible vectors, that caused the blades to stay their hand ".... Drama queen much ? All i did was tell you the truth... Does it hurt that much ? ... Oh, BTW... Despair and death ? Don't make me laugh ! If you think such lower levels will give me death... I don't think you understand who you challenge..." . She said , looking at him and waving her pointer finger in dismissal of his recent "lackluster" claims

The Crying Child: She muttered an eep as the blades started to surround Riley. She hoped she would be okay. She knew that Riley can be rather arrogant when she wanted to be.
Riley: The young girl smirked in response, as with her pressure alone created invidible vectors, that caused the blades to stay their hand ".... Drama queen much ? All i did was tell you the truth... Does it hurt that much ? ... Oh, BTW... Despair and death ? Don't make me laugh ! If you think such lower levels will give me death... I don't think you understand who you challenge..." . She said , looking at him and waving her pointer finger in dismissal of his recent "lackluster" claims
Riley suddenly explodes from an X-Bomb erupting within her body. "As expected from a mere pup trying to earn its place among the pack. Only the strong will acknowledge the weak, so you talk a big game to prove your worth. Pathetic." Dharkleem says.

Riley: The little girl appeared behind Dharkleem holding the copy of the X-Bomb she created, which while exploded, did nothing to her body except cause a slight tremble and decided to give it back.

" Pathetic indeed...Show me your power and prove your own... Despite your 'supposed power', All you've done is waste my time with schematics and an surprise attack that wouldn't have hurt a mere insect. I am far stronger than my eyesight

The Crying Child: ".... Please stop Riley..." . She asked in a murmur... Looking down on the floor. "....S...stop..." She needed to stay neutral... for everyone's sake. She couldn't intervene... it was forbidden.

Meanwhile...

"Hey, so what if I grew up in Canada, eh!?" Trevor shouted at a bear, said bear wearing a golden top hat and bow tie.

I overdo it on my entrance as Master of Puppets by Metallica plays the minute I walk in, fireworks go off, its like what yiu would expect from a WWE match just with added overkill.

PublicMinority87 said:
I watch those strange videos, go to the depths of Youtube and DevianArt and other stuff.
You cringe, but as you train more, you cringe less.

I eventually face the troll who I accidentally saw... stuff I would rather not mention and kill him, now I can no longer cringe and am on par with Dark.

PublicMinority87 said:
I eventually face the troll who I accidentally saw... stuff I would rather not mention and kill him, now I can no longer cringe and am on par with Dark.
Okay. Now where's Dark? ScaryLogos says

Riley: The little girl appeared behind Dharkleem holding the copy of the X-Bomb she created, which while exploded, did nothing to her body except cause a slight tremble and decided to give it back.
" Pathetic indeed...Show me your power and prove your own... Despite your 'supposed power', All you've done is waste my time with schematics and an surprise attack that wouldn't have hurt a mere insect. I am far stronger than my eyesight

The Crying Child: ".... Please stop Riley..." . She asked in a murmur... Looking down on the floor. "....S...stop..." She needed to stay neutral... for everyone's sake. She couldn't intervene... it was forbidden.
"You miserable wretch." Dharkleem simply struck back with a large dual-light-and-darkness attack (similar in appearance to the Hilbert Effect). Bringing his wings and tendrils around, Dharkleem impaled and hammered them all into Riley's body.

"You say I waste your time so you think you're better than me..." Dharkleem forms his tendrils into a gun-like construct before firing near-endless energy bullets into Riley's body. "But in truth, your power is nothing more than petty parlour tricks. I at least tried to kill you."

Dharkleem strikes Riley with a beam of darkness from below after he finished up the bullet hell, sending her up into a cluster of Master Hands and Crazy Hands. "At the end of the day, your power is a crutch. You rely on that power so much, you forgot that true strength cannot be given to weaklings, only forged by themselves." The Hands all unleash combo attacks on her before finally punting her back down. "Pathetic."

Dharkleem produces four orbs that release shockwaves that move toward Riley and then splits its core into three and unleashes a barrage of smaller yellow projectiles. Meanwhile, it's wings produce a large blue ball, and then split it into six smaller balls that home in on Riley, while its tendrils repeatedly strike Riley with beams of darkness. Chuckling, Dharkleem, after all the danmaku has struck, teleported in and used its tendril to grab Riley by the throat. "Your crutch has failed you. And without it, you have nothing to lean on, nothing for support."

Balling all of his wings and tendrils, Dharkleem punched forward, embedding it all into Riley's chest all the way up to the other ends, his tendrils and wings protruding from the young girl's back. "In the end, you are nothing weakling."

I do my grand entrance, then go straight towars Dark, getting the first blow, and knocking him into a crater, where infinite spin balls filled with hamon shoot Dark upward, as another one falls, causing Dark to hit the ground harder and faster than he would have, knocking the wind out of him.

PublicMinority87 said:
I do my grand entrance, then go straight towars Dark, getting the first blow, and knocking him into a crater, where infinite spin balls filled with hamon shoot Dark upward, as another one falls, causing Dark to hit the ground harder and faster than he would have, knocking the wind out of him.
I retaliate by summoning a dark and terrible sword to my hand. I rise up and summon several copies of Galleom, all of whom grab the infinite spin balls with hamon, and pivot around on their heels, throwing them at Public. I teleport above Public and impale the sword through Public's face, preventing him from teleporting away or dodging as his own attacks hit him from all directions.

(Sorry for the wait. It would have been much earlier, but I went to go watch Captain Marvel before that could happen.)

Riley:Riley was surprised. It was a fatal error to underestimate this person..... And got impaled because of it. Even after being impaled to such an extent, all the blood involved, all she did was smirk in response. " You are strong... I'll give you that. I was giving you more chances than you could imagine... But you failed every time. No matter... I'll put you out of your misery right..."

Before she could go along with her threat and actually fight back to an casual extent , a light and darkness looking tentacle grabbed her and pulled her out of Dharkleem's grip, dragging her across the floor. The same little girl who was there prior crying, had nothing but a blank expression on her face, staring at Riley for a long period of time. Riley gulped slightly. She knew that any wr ong moves meant a punishment of the highest order.

The Crying Child: She stared at Dharkleem before responding. "Forgive Riley... She can be a bit... Impulsive at times. Despite all the power she wields, you've proven you can use yours far better... So please don't do anything else to her... She has learned her lesson" . The Motherly voice voice responded, cradling Riley on the ground like a mother tending to her daughter. Not one bit of malice sprouted from her vocals towards Dharkleem, and that was to be expected.

(All of this is happening after Public vs Dark)

Daniel approaches Riley and says: You okay buddy?

TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
I retaliate by summoning a dark and terrible sword to my hand. I rise up and summon several copies of Galleom, all of whom grab the infinite spin balls with hamon, and pivot around on their heels, throwing them at Public. I teleport above Public and impale the sword through Public's face, preventing him from teleporting away or dodging as his own attacks hit him from all directions.
(Sorry for the wait. It would have been much earlier, but I went to go watch Captain Marvel before that could happen.)
Hello? Public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back