• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of The Wikia 6.5: The One Before The Conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yep. Nobody can resist it, really. It's like the James Bond of drinks. Well, besides lemonade." He grabs some beer of his own and drinks it down.

"Right!" Shazen draws his sword and floats upward as an aura emanates around him.

Okay. But we need some training to do. Daniel says inside the fusion.

MaxForward said:
"Right!" Shazen draws his sword and floats upward as an aura emanates around him.
"I'm evil. Of course I'm fighting you for real."

Shazen accepts his wish for them both to train and battle.

"Actually, you know what? Screw it, I'll just drink a all stats up juice and a 10 years of prep juice." The fusion says, doing just that.

Shazen thought to himself, Maybe I can defeat them by fusing myself with Dark, DarkMinority, Evil Public and that shadow monster. He also does that thereafter, resulting in an entity of darkness known as Sharkmightminority.

The clown twitched his eye. "Why didn't I think of that!? Oh, wait, it's silly! You need to ACTUALLY prepare for things, not drink things!"

Before that, Dark's face has been mangled, the shadow monster is flattened, Evil public is doomed, Shazen had the ritual, etc. They fuse.

Also, since DarkMinority sees himself as "above" us it doesn't fuse,

The fusion challenged DarkMinority to a fight. [Also Public, you can RP as him]

DarkMinority hits the fusion so hard that they unfuse. "Foolish worm, you try to defeat me? Don't make me laugh." It says. "Now that you are unfused, this fusion will destroy you all."

PublicMinority87 said:
DarkMinority hits the fusion so hard that they unfuse. "Foolish worm, you try to defeat me? Don't make me laugh." It says. "Now that you are unfused, this fusion will destroy you all."
They refuse with a stronger bond. Then they drink the 100 years of prep juice. "You're going down." They say.

Christian Higdon said:
"No. No, I do not." He admits. "I come from elsewhere."
"Another hyperverse that's not under Shazen's control?" The fusion then replies.

PublicMinority87 said:
The fusion of Dark, Evil Public, the shadow monster, and Shazen drink wank juice. (Don't take this out of context)
  • exaggerate juice

Now the fusions are near-enough equal. With power, durability and intelligence on the evil fusions side, and speed, lifting, and striking strength going on our side.

(I actually want to fight Darkminority next part, and we be unfused.)

PublicMinority87 said:
Now the fusions are near-enough equal. With power, durability and intelligence on the evil fusions side, and speed, lifting, and striking strength going on our side.

(I actually want to fight Darkminority next part, and we be unfused.)
Okay. Part 7 will be the finale, making it a 10 installment series. (1, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back