• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising Marvel's Abstracts (Part 2 of ????)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elizhaa @Sir_Ovens @Qawsedf234 @IdiosyncraticLawyer

Did you read through DontTalk's and Ultima's arguments following Ultima's quoted post above?
With all due respect, is asking them again really necessary?

They already voted (and most if not all of them said they looked at the arguments), it doesn't make sense to assume they didn't look at the arguments (if anything it's disrespectful), and asking them again to come and review seems like it's just pointlessly dragging this out.

Last edited:
With all due respect, is asking them again really necessary?

They already voted (and most if not all of them said they looked at the arguments), it doesn't make sense to assume they didn't look at the arguments (if anything it's disrespectful), and asking them again to come and review seems like it's just pointlessly dragging this out.
Agreed, I most certainly did read the arguments.

Well, I just wanted to make certain that they did not only read Ultima's post and nothing else.

Well, I just wanted to make certain that they did not only read Ultima's post and nothing else.
I understand, but I feel that the staff did look at the arguments, and with 4 admins plus 1 other staff member agreeing with the revision, and this thread having gone on for long enough, that the High 1-A stuff can simply be accepted so we can move on to part 2.5.

Okay. I suppose that seems reasonable. I would just prefer to make absolutely certain that we did not decide this too offhandedly, given all the work that was put into this argumentation.

Okay. I suppose that seems reasonable. I would just prefer to make absolutely certain that we did not decide this too offhandedly, given all the work that was put into this argumentation.
Which I totally understand, I just feel like the arguments all have been reviewed enough by now and I wanted to stop the "back and forth" that was going on before.

Well, let's wait a little bit first to see if the staff members I asked will respond. We can proceed after that.

Well, let's wait a little bit first to see if the staff members I asked will respond. We can proceed after that.
Not sure if this is necessary? Assuming they did indeed read the relevant posts is just assuming basic good faith, so, shouldn't be too complicated at all.

But regardless: I take it the amount of votes is deemed sufficient to wrap this up, then?

Not sure if this is necessary? Assuming they did indeed read the relevant posts is just assuming basic good faith, so, shouldn't be too complicated at all.

But regardless: I take it the amount of votes is deemed sufficient to wrap this up, then?
Is there any reason why you didn't make profile for Oblivion and Chaos king or you didn't have the time yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back