• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dniel and Skyla see Public's shadow. "Just 2 of you arent enoguh to defeat me. You can fight me now, but in the second battle, you need 3 people, irregardless of how strong the 2 of you are now. I won't hit you too hard though." I say.

PublicMinority87 said:
Dniel and Skyla see Public's shadow. "Just 2 of you arent enoguh to defeat me. You can fight me now, but in the second battle, you need 3 people, irregardless of how strong the 2 of you are now. I won't hit you too hard though." I say.
Let's fuse. Skyla said.

Daniel agreed.

They hugged extremely hard. Then they started to spin like a tornado, and the it bodies we're seen merging in a bright light.

And thus, Daniela was created.

Bring it on. They said.

I immediately aim for them, and omnislash Daniela.

[Here comes my 7 year old memories of FF7. Be prepared for potential type 0.5 cringe and too much nostlgia]

PublicMinority87 said:
I immediately aim for them, and omnislash Daniela.

[Here comes my 7 year old memories of FF7. Be prepared for potential type 0.5 cringe and too much nostlgia]
Daniela creates a shield.

The last slash of thw omnislash cuts through and cuts an x on their arm.

This song plays throughout the battle
A traitor's requiem
(This isnt the actual Uragirimono no Requiem, we have yet to hear it, this is a different song)

MaxForward said:
Let's fuse. Skyla said.

Daniel agreed.

They hugged extremely hard. Then they started to spin like a tornado, and the it bodies we're seen merging in a bright light.

And thus, Daniela was created.

Bring it on. They said.

"Ok, i know i am been kinda of an ass about the not wanting to fuse and all, but this is just outragejeus !"

I shout at Skyla

"Godfuckinshitnarnia, You know what ? F*ck you, i'm becoming evil."

"Ok, i know i am been kinda of an ass about the not wanting to fuse and all, but this is just outragejeus !"

I shout at Skyla

"Godfuckinshitnarnia, You know what ? F*ck you, i'm becoming evil."

Well screw it, were fighting solo. Daniel said. I knew he would get triggered over this... They unfuse.

Battle with Magus - Chrono Trigger Music Extended-1551487648
Battle with Magus - Chrono Trigger Music Extended-1551487648

This plays as I jump down prepared to fight the 3
"3 vs 1, just what this Chrono Trigger/Final Fantasy fantraffic light needs. Im going to make it stay that way." I say as every enterance/exit is blocked, which have been cut.

Overlord775 said:
Overlord is currently at TREE(Rayo^Rayo) lighteons for second in speed
ZA YEETO! Daniel says, stopping time and Overlord.

He grabs Skyla and gives out a note to him that reads:

"I know you can change." -DM-J

Too bad that for the schrodinger's paradox Skyla was both save and not saved, so there's both a Skyla with Daniel and one still in my grasp.

I then run in to a timeless void.

Overlord775 said:
Too bad that for the schrodinger's paradox Skyla was both save and not saved, so there's both a Skyla with Daniel and one still in my grasp.

I then run in to a timeless void.
You're breaking the laws of quantum reality!

I have to save my sister. Daniel

And thus, the Super Miller-Jones Siblings Saga begins.

I'll make a Scratch game about it probably

Daniel enters the void.

He sees a bunch of creatures.

He sees an inventory.

The only thing in it is the Boring Company Not-a-Flamethrower Flamethrower.

[Max, darn it already, respond.]

Shazen grabbed him and flicked him off to 5 universes away.

Freddy looked at him again and then held out his hand, laughing as he made a portal from underneath him.

Gentle reminder that i am EVIL

Void elementals start emerging from the cornfield.

while i continue running away while still having Skyla in my grasp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back