• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PublicMinority87 said:
I create a danmaku of infinite spins, road rollers, Fat Alberts, Mr. Patch's bombs, and Maw-Rays electricity.
I create an opposing danmaku of infinite red homing Kamehamehas, Spirit Bombs, Ork Gargants, light-and-dark clones, and red void energy.

One fat albert pops up. "HEY HEY HEY" It yells, and then starts expanding, then quickly goes to high hyperversal, then explodes, blinding Dark.

Another infinite spin appears, and the moment Dark regains sight, it hits him.

PublicMinority87 said:
One fat albert pops up. "HEY HEY HEY" It yells, and then starts expanding, then quickly goes to high hyperversal, then explodes, blinding Dark.
Another infinite spin appears, and the moment Dark regains sight, it hits him.
I am sent backward 20 feet, and then retaliate by impaling Public with my sword and throw him into the void, where thousands of void monsters rip and tear at him for 1000000000000000 hours before punting him back into the world, where I slice Public in two and then keep slicing until Public's body is mere atoms.

I stopped time at the last minute, and kick Dark in the back of the head, causing him to black out for a minute.

"Dark, I guess I am lucky that I got asspulls on my side." I tease

PublicMinority87 said:
I stopped time at the last minute, and kick Dark in the back of the head, causing him to black out for a minute.
"Dark, I guess I am lucky that I got asspulls on my side." I tease
I've also got No Us and edginess on my side!" I retort as I use the No U Card Stone to cause Public's foot to redirect into his face, before using the Godmode Stone to create a Godmode Banzai Bill, who crashes into Public's foot and plants it all the way to the back of Public's head before exploding.

I had hamon in my foot, and I stick the Red Stone of Yes U up to my head where I was going to kick, causing a laser to destrot the No U Card Stone, the Godmode Stone and the Red Stone of Yes U. "Cease this, neanderthal." I say.

PublicMinority87 said:
I had hamon in my foot, and I stick the Red Stone of Yes U up to my head where I was going to kick, causing a laser to destrot the No U Card Stone, the Godmode Stone and the Red Stone of Yes U. "Cease this, neanderthal." I say.
I use the No U Card Stone to redirect the laser into the Red Stone of Yes U, thus also atomizing Public's brain. "You first" is my reply while doing this.

The Red Stone of Yes U Stone deflects the laser back at the rock creating a neverending loop. "I guess I just made a danger zone for us." I say, punching Dark 750 feet underground, and creating a cave under he arena.

PublicMinority87 said:
The Red Stone of Yes U Stone deflects the laser back at the rock creating a neverending loop. "I guess I just made a danger zone for us." I say, punching Dark 750 feet underground, and creating a cave under he arena.
I just transform the cave into my base of operations and send up thousands of trillions of void demon minions at Public.

PublicMinority87 said:
I unsheath the diiabeetus blade killing off the demons. "I knew you would do somethin like that ya bastard." I say
"Sorry. That's just the way I am." I say as a single large demon comes forward with the True Monado and breaks the Diabeetus Blade with the energy blade(if there is an energy blade at all).

TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
I unsheath the diiabeetus blade killing off the demons. "I knew you would do somethin like that ya bastard." I say
"Sorry. That's just the way I am." I say as a single large demon comes forward with the True Monado and breaks the Diabeetus Blade with the energy blade(if there is an energy blade at all).
I grab the blade, put it back in the handle and cut through the True Monado, add hamon in it, and slice the demon. "Next you will say: "You have fallen into my trap, Public, I already won!" You will say that... Now." I say mockingly

PublicMinority87 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
I grab the blade, put it back in the handle and cut through the True Monado, add hamon in it, and slice the demon. "Next you will say: "You have fallen into my trap, Public, I already won!" You will say that... Now." I say mockingly
"No. Not going to say that, something bad always happens if someone says that." I say as I teleport to Public, summoning 1000 True Monado blades stacked on top, and cleave the Diabeetus Blade into thousands of tiny pieces before I use the Ban Hammer Stone to BFR Public to the endless void.

"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone." I say, which nullifies the effect. I turn the void into oil, causing me to swim up. "Takes more than that, let me remind you, I was the same rank as you in T-Series Wiki." I say

PublicMinority87 said:
"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone." I say, which nullifies the effect. I turn the void into oil, causing me to swim up. "Takes more than that, let me remind you, I was the same rank as you in T-Series Wiki." I say
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lW3uqezbb0

PublicMinority87 said:
"It's still endless, so you can't escape." I say.

PublicMinority87 said:
I start keking Dark
I retaliate by swapping kek, which...would just result in kek. Public swapped is Cilbup, but Kek swapped is just, um... kek.(Pun intended) Thus, the kek swaps itself out of existence.

PublicMinority87 said:
I turn endl;ess to end.
Public emerges only to find several thousands of millions of M64 Vulcans firing at him. The assault of the Vulcans is backed up by Krall's Legion led by Krall himself, the entire Ultramarines chapter, and several thousand void demons wielding 1000000 True Monado blades stacked on top of each other.

"'Turn endless to end.'? What, run out of dead memes to waste my time with?" I mock.

I go into a mental breakdown and start violently ripping at the M64 Vulcans. I then kill Krall, the the demons, then end the Ultramarines chaper, but it tirem me alot.

PublicMinority87 said:
I go into a mental breakdown and start violently ripping at the M64 Vulcans. I then kill Krall, the the demons, then end the Ultramarines chaper, but it tirem me alot.
I teleport to Public and sieze my chance, violently beating Public unconsious and then mindhaxing him to be under my control. And he is.

I am mindhaxed, but I knew dark would pull a dirty trick like that, so I gave Andross Requiem sentience, and Andross Requiem starts beating up Dark for 2 hours, and 30 minutes later, it uppercuts Dark. "My master may have been mindhaxed by you, but I wont." It says.

PublicMinority87 said:
I am mindhaxed, but I knew dark would pull a dirty trick like that, so I gave Andross Requiem sentience, and Andross Requiem starts beating up Dark for 2 hours, and 30 minutes later, it uppercuts Dark. "My master may have been mindhaxed by you, but I wont." It says.
The CccCCWaNNNNNTMEEEEEEE from WOTW 5 comes back and BFRs Andross Requiem into nothingness while Baldi Omnipotent uses S W E E P E R to sweep Andross Requiem's return-it-to-0 ability away.

Andross Requiem turns the nothingness into "Portal Home"

Andross Requiem grabs Baldi Omnipotent by the neck and starts pummeling it, causing Dark to need to do a tactical retreat for now.

PublicMinority87 said:
Andross Requiem turns the nothingness into "Portal Home"
Andross Requiem grabs Baldi Omnipotent by the neck and starts pummeling it, causing Dark to need to do a tactical retreat for now.
The CccCCWaNNNNNTMEEEEEEE uses Revenge and fires bloodred fiery Kamehameha that obliterates Andross Requiem and Portal Home into nothingness and Baldi Omnipotent, now freed, uses his ruler and new pet mutant giant snake to slash the nothingness particles into even lower ones.

Andross Requiem erases the mindhax before that, turning it into ""

I then go Sock Ultra Instinct, and fix the diabeetus blade, before cutting throuh the nothingless and pulling Andross Requiem out. I then get the return to zero back, and start attacking Dark. "Villains like you... Deserve suffering." I then barrage the shit out of Dark with Andross Requiems fists before he even gets a chance to use CccCVWaNNNNNNTMEEEEEEE or Baldi Omnipotent. Using return to zero, I just keep returning Darks injuries to zero, then beating him up again, creating a loop where Dark sufferns, which will soon be in vain. I rip the beetle off the requiem arrow and place it on the diabeetus blade, creating the Diabeetus Requiem Blade, and stabbing myself, as light flashes, the blade shatters, and I appear to be dead.

PublicMinority87 said:
Andross Requiem erases the mindhax before that, turning it into ""
I then go Sock Ultra Instinct, and fix the diabeetus blade, before cutting throuh the nothingless and pulling Andross Requiem out. I then get the return to zero back, and start attacking Dark. "Villains like you... Deserve suffering." I then barrage the shit out of Dark with Andross Requiems fists before he even gets a chance to use CccCVWaNNNNNNTMEEEEEEE or Baldi Omnipotent. Using return to zero, I just keep returning Darks injuries to zero, then beating him up again, creating a loop where Dark sufferns, which will soon be in vain. I rip the beetle off the requiem arrow and place it on the diabeetus blade, creating the Diabeetus Requiem Blade, and stabbing myself, as light flashes, the blade shatters, and I appear to be dead.
"Do you have any more paltry tricks to supply, or should I conclude the battle right here, and now?" I mock as I stand over Public's body.

Public doesn't respond.

"Very well." I say as I impale Public with my dark scythe.

Majora appears right behind Dark and breaks his nose. "My stand has reached its final evolution. You are done, Dark. I wasn't in fact, dead." I say, as it prepares to continuously kick Dark.

PublicMinority87 said:
Majora appears right behind Dark and breaks his nose. "My stand has reached its final evolution. You are done, Dark. I wasn't in fact, dead." I say, as it prepares to continuously kick Dark.
"No matter" is my response as I command Baldi Omnipotent and the CccCVWaNNNNNNTMEEEEEEE to attack Majora. The CccCVWaNNNNNNTMEEEEEEE uses Revenge, firing a bloodred firey Kamehameha again, while Baldi Omnipotent fuses his snake and ruler together, forming the Chainsword with snake's fangs at the very tip of the blade, the Serpent Chainsword, and slashes Majora 1000000 times.

I immediately attack Dark using all the strength I have, bringing him to near death, and I even went a little overboard. "If you surrender, say so." I say, just walking away, everything I have in my arsenal surrounds Dark from all directions in case he tries anything. (Im still losing this first fight,) "Wanna know how I brought you to this? Pure dumb luck. Eh, you know what, screw it." I say, bringing everything back. "Hit me. But dont kill me." I say. "After this I admit defeat, we fought enough, the fans are entertained." I say

PublicMinority87 said:
I immediately attack Dark using all the strength I have, bringing him to near death, and I even went a little overboard. "If you surrender, say so." I say, just walking away, everything I have in my arsenal surrounds Dark from all directions in case he tries anything.
I block all the hits, mindhax Public to surround me with his arsenal again, easily disable the entire arsenal with everything I have ever summoned, and retaliate by grabbing Public by the collar. "Your tricks are expired. Your stand is destroyed. Let this be a lesson weakling. You breathe because I restrain mine. Your trump card is nothing more then an anemic effort from ineffectual deities. You lose." I say, as I strike Public on the head and knock him unconsious. "But I will spare you. Only because you asked."

Daniel crosses his fingers.

please say sike please say sike please say sike please say sike He says in his mind.

MaxForward said:
Daniel crosses his fingers.
please say sike please say sike please say sike please say sike He says in his mind.
I, sensing Daniel's thoughts, slowly turn to look at Daniel. "Wishing things would change? That Public would sike and attack me? Too bad. I win."

I shout the last 2 words as confetti rains down and a booming voice echoes throughout the arena. "TheDarkSide857 wins!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back