• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Higdon said:
Bowser suddenly appears out of nowhere, really confused as to where he is.
Doomsday follows, quickly followed by the Nightmare, HATE, Crimson Khorne, Bowsette, Dharkon, and Galeem.

Bowser looks at Bowsette, confused. A female version of him? What? Have the fans gone mad?

The Nightmare exits Bowsette's head, looking at Bowser with his teeth bared.

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser looks at Bowsette, confused. A female version of him? What? Have the fans gone mad?
The Nightmare exits Bowsette's head, looking at Bowser with his teeth bared.
Dharkon wraps his tendrils around Bowser and holds him in place while the Nightmare, Doomsday, Bowsette, HATE, Crimson Khorne, and Galeem beat and wail on him.

Bowser then starts to tear up. He was dealing with all this and also the mental struggle he went through, just trying to find one to love him.

I then get on the train, and 2 weeks later, we arrive, back to fight Shazen. South of Heaven plays as the beetle falls off, and the diabeetus blade is regenerated. Majora still exists. I go charging for Shazen head on, and just ignore the mindhax. The minute Shazen is strucken, I see Dark, who I immediately slap across the face, then jam a thumb in his eye.

We may have lost the battle, BUT THE WAR IS FAR FROM OVER! Daniel says.

Team Public forever! Shouts everyone, ready to take them all down.

To be continued... IN PART 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back