• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i saceifice defence to charge a powerful attack (A good time to attack me would eb now, ns dont hold anything back either. Cause this attacks pretty damn destructive. I died so much times innthis fight because of it. It would take 2 to kill all 4 of you at once.)

Considering his blessing, Salad calls upon the gods to shield him with their own power. And indeed they did.

PublicMinority87 said:
I am healed by the beam of ice as only shadow can hurt me.

(Skyla and Daniel + your ice can do shadow)

(Anyway, lets just skip that)
A fusion would work. (That's unless Dark doesn't stitch and wryyyyyy us.) Skyla said.

It Has To Be This Way
It Has To Be This Way

I stop time and punch Skyla in the guts

OOF

She drinks G-Fuel

"I apologize for attacking you." I say, as I pull out the diabeetus blade, and defeat both Wario and Dharkleem again at once, just from sheer anger. "I would like to rejoin you." I say.

"Oh. What a bad thing for him to do." He says, before suddenly glowing red a bit.

[Man, I'm definitely making this version of Salad a profile.]

Overlord775 said:
I regen the damage from the dark matter.

I then freeze Skyla's time.
Daniel unfreezes her time.

Why are you doing this? You were supposed to be my friend! Skyla says.

"Nothing, other than the fact you made in-breed fusion with your brother and just outright friendzoned me there."

I then resist the freeze because it's just 60 kg, anyone decent can push trough that.

I then de-age Skyla and Public in to babies

Overlord775 said:
"Nothing, other than the fact you made in-breed fusion with your brother and just outright friendzoned me there."

I then resist the freeze because it's just 60 kg, anyone decent can push trough that.

That's not how fusion works. She says

Overlord775 said:
"It is"

I turn her back in to a 18 years old and then send her at the end of time
YOU'RE SO STUBBOOOORRRRRRRNNNNNN!!!! she says as she witnesses the heat death of the universe. She changes the time back to 2019 using a Time-Toner.

Overlord775 said:
I speed myself up to infinity and use a trillion KO punches on Skyla
ScaryLogos prevents that by using a shield made of trillions of one inch clones of himself.

SpoopyLavos counters my making a sergillion of hismelf and eating ScaryLogos

I then grab Skyla by the head and slam her in a wall

Overlord775 said:
SpoopyLavos counters my making a sergillion of hismelf and eating ScaryLogos

I then grab Skyla by the head and slam her in a wall
Stop being such a jerk! She says.

PublicMinority87 said:
I am about to cast Dark Matter but I aim it at Overlord with 1 last free will left, and punch myself, freeing me from mindhax.
"How can this be!?" Dark yells as he teleports to Public and uppercuts him into the air with a dark red scythe.

"It aint how fusion works. Good ****** grief you are going senile." I say, aging myself to a 15 year old, and lighting a cigarette, which is censored for underaged smoking. "I feel you though."

(Btw dark that is child abus. I was aged to a 1 year old and now I am 15.)

Overlord775 said:

I look back and forth between Overlord and Skyla and laugh.

"You done screwed up there, brother!" I say.

I call Heaven Ascended Koichi who 3 Freeze Infinites dark before he bites my foot off.

(3 freeze infinite adds infinite mass to the target as long as they are within 5 meters.)

Overlord775 said:
"If you give me a good reason to do so !"
I say while still holding her on the wall
He holds her there too hard and they fuse back into True Overla, and I use my green stringz to rip her soul out and possess her. Thus transforming back into my insectoid demon form. Then I use the Edge Stone and No U Card Stone to keep them fused forever.

Bites the Dust enters Darks eye "Kileler Queens tertiary bomb Bites the Dust has been activated. If you see this Bites the Dust is already in your eyw." Kira sasys

PublicMinority87 said:
I call Heaven Ascended Koichi who 3 Freeze Infinites dark before he bites my foot off.
(3 freeze infinite adds infinite mass to the target as long as they are within 5 meters.)
I use the Godmode Stone to create Hell Descended Koichi who 3 Burn Infinites his positive counterpart and his attack.

PublicMinority87 said:
Bites the Dust enters Darks eye "Kileler Queens tertiary bomb Bites the Dust has been activated. If you see this Bites the Dust is already in your eyw." Kira sasys
I use the Ban Hammer Stone to ban Bites the Dust. I then produce several diss tracks dissing JoJo.

PublicMinority87 said:
Kira pushes the switch, causing Dark to die, and time to go back, undoing the fusio
I use the Ban Hammer Stone to ban Bites the Dust. I then produce several diss tracks dissing JoJo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back