• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Bites the Dust enters Darks eye "Kileler Queens tertiary bomb Bites the Dust has been activated. If you see this Bites the Dust is already in your eyw." Kira sasys
I use the Ban Hammer Stone to ban Bites the Dust. I then produce several diss tracks dissing JoJo.
Rap =gay. Your argument is dead. Bites the Dust is alreafy in your eye, you cant attack it. You fool. Accept your fate.

PublicMinority87 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Bites the Dust enters Darks eye "Kileler Queens tertiary bomb Bites the Dust has been activated. If you see this Bites the Dust is already in your eyw." Kira sasys
I use the Ban Hammer Stone to ban Bites the Dust. I then produce several diss tracks dissing JoJo.
Rap =gay. Your argument is dead. Bites the Dust is alreafy in your eye, you cant attack it. You fool. Accept your fate.
I use the Ban Hammer Stone to ban myself, essentially commiting suicide, and then Shazen picks up the Cringual Gauntlet and revives me.

I get Kira to bites the dust me, causing me to die, time to rewind an hour, and I am still mindhaxed, but 2 minutes before it was end, as Kira removes bites the dust, and Dark permafusing them is undone.

PublicMinority87 said:
I get Kira to bites the dust me, causing me to die, time to rewind an hour, and I am still mindhaxed, but 2 minutes before it was end, as Kira removes bites the dust, and Dark permafusing them is undone.
I do it anyway since you used Bites the Dust before I permafused Overlord and Skyla. Both of us then attack Daniel with all the danmaku at our disposal.

TheDarkSide857 said:
He holds her there too hard and they fuse back into True Overla, and I use my green stringz to rip her soul out and possess her. Thus transforming back into my insectoid demon form. Then I use the Edge Stone and No U Card Stone to keep them fused forever.
nah m8 fusion if off the table

FOREVER

**** off and do something original

I then proceed to bit*hslap Skyla across the face.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
He holds her there too hard and they fuse back into True Overla, and I use my green stringz to rip her soul out and possess her. Thus transforming back into my insectoid demon form. Then I use the Edge Stone and No U Card Stone to keep them fused forever.
nah m8 fusion if off the table
FOREVER

**** off and do something original

I then proceed to bit*hslap Skyla across the face.
Awwwww. You mad that I permafused you two? Grow up!

My No U Card Stone negates Overlord's attempt to break free as I uppercut Daniel into Public's Diabeetus Blade.

TheDarkSide857 said:

My No U Card Stone negates Overlord's attempt to break free as I uppercut Daniel into Public's Diabeetus Blade.
My Go **** yourself card negates

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:

My Go **** yourself card negates
No U Card Stone negates "My Go **** yourself card negates".

Bowser is then sent into the void by the gods who blessed Salad. They seriously didn't give Bowser a break. He started to roar out in fury.

I just continue to punch Skyla, as i had putted approximatelly 1000 NOU INFINITY GAMMA OMEGA SUPER ACT 4 card stones in my pockets to avoid the fusion bullshit

I create a clone of Dark's head with Kiss's sticker, then remove that sticker, causing the 2 heads to hit each other.

Thisnhurts like ******* hell, and no bullshitting out of this. You can still fight, but youbjust have to deal with the painnof having a 2 skull collision making 1 whole skull again.

i light another cigarette. "You think what you have is bad, I had caught 2 of my girlfriends cheating... with each other." I say.

I also call HO STLESStelling him to speak italian on the phone "Ehi, HOSTLESS, ho bisogno di un favore." I tell HOSTLESS on the phone

Overlord775 said:
I just continue to punch Skyla, as i had putted approximatelly 1000 NOU INFINITY GAMMA OMEGA SUPER ACT 4 card stones in my pockets to avoid the fusion bullshit
I Digivolve The No U Card Stone into the No U Paradox Stone and generate a No U Paradox which eats all the NOU INFINITY GAMMA OMEGA SUPER ACT 4 card stones. Thus you two are still permafused.

PublicMinority87 said:
I create a clone of Dark's head with Kiss's sticker, then remove that sticker, causing the 2 heads to hit each other.
Thisnhurts like ******* hell, and no bullshitting out of this. You can still fight, but youbjust have to deal with the painnof having a 2 skull collision making 1 whole skull again.

i light another cigarette. "You think what you have is bad, I had caught 2 of my girlfriends cheating... with each other." I say.

I also call HO STLESStelling him to speak italian on the phone "Ehi, HOSTLESS, ho bisogno di un favore." I tell HOSTLESS on the phone
This backfires on you as I take the opportunity to maneuver myself so that your head gets crushed between my two heads.

Christian Higdon said:
"WHAT IS IT NOW?" HOSTLESS answers. "I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU."
"He's no longer with us." I say as I pick up the phone and HOSTLESS becomes immediately confused by the knocking of heads in the background.

"WHAT'S GOING ON THERE?" He asks, watching television. "THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT, I'M MISSING OUT ON MY FAVORITE SHOW."

Christian Higdon said:
"WHAT'S GOING ON THERE?" He asks, watching television. "THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT, I'M MISSING OUT ON MY FAVORITE SHOW."
"Oh, okay. Wouldn't want to be a distraction." I say as I hang up.

I survied that whole scenario. "I just founs a way to defeat you." I say , as I have the requiem arrow in my hand, I stab myself with it. Andross Requiem is unleashed. "My stand is significantly stronger than before, there is no stopping me, your time is up, Dark." I say.

Overlord775 said:
"If you give me a good reason to do so !"

I say while still holding her on the wall
Do you remember our good memories?

Do you believe that even the worst person can change?

Do you believe that everyone has goodness inside them?

Please, let me go and just live your happy life.

PublicMinority87 said:
"We should only fuse as a last resort, which i dont see a reason to do so." I say
Skyla says: That's a good idea.

Let's finish off Dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back