• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MaxForward said:
Daniel creates a portal to The World Of Chaos.
Shaggy had used %99.8 of his power and was able to injure Shazen.
"Shazen!" I yell. "The Edge Stone and No U Paradox Stones are gone! I need a new Cringual Gauntlet, please!"

Shazen nods and forges a new Aefinity Gauntlet out of the combined essences of Skyla, Daniel, Shaggy, Arcueid, and Overlord, then tosses it to me and I end up fusing the two gauntlets together.

Overlord775 said:
Shaggy's essence takes over the guatlet and causes it to snap.
Dark now doesn't feel so good.
I shake my head as the No U Card Stone instead turns the snap on its causer and erases Shaggy.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
The gauntlet gets erased alongside the piece of the essence of Shaggy
The Edge Stone and No U Card Stone prevent that from happening.
The Shaggypotence prevents that from happening
I use the Godmode Stone to summon the Scoobypotence to negate the Shaggypotence.
Scooby was created by Shaggy using 1% of his power on a dog, so

The Shaggypotence prevents that from happening

Oh sorry that's both of your duplicates speaking. I already permafused you two but to not have any problems I allow duplicates. Stop it.
No-u-spell-card-no-u-deflects-all-roasts-29807977
2u2eu8

TheDarkSide857 said:
MaxForward said:
PublicMinority87 said:
I use PSI B itch kill Omega.

I then get Overlord to do PK Yottastarstorm Omega blade with me, where I take out my sword, have the PK ZettaStarstorm on it, jump up, and cut Dark headfirst.

Andross Requiem stops time, then turns the edge stone into hedge stone, and the no u stoneninto the no stone again, and also, the no u paradox into no u pair of docks, and then removes each stone upby making them into non existent. (Andross Requiem has all of its previous stands abilities + the buffed version of transfiguration.)

I then punch Dark multiple times, time resumes, and Dark goes flying into a pillar.
He screams, realizing the pillar was in a prison cell.
One out, one to go!
"YOU WILL PAY!" I use the Ban Hammer Stone to ban the prison cell. I then immediately go after Andross Requiem and stomp on him, slam him into the ground, then kick him away. My Godmode Stone glowing, I slam my Gauntlet into the ground and...a shiny Charmander climbed out of the crevice?
Wild CHARMANDER appeared!

No…not quite shiny. A small splotch on its leg is the same color as a shiny Charmander, but the rest is the same shade of orange in a regular Charmander. It glares at Andross Requiem with visible malice above a red-tinged mouth.

This one is almost shiny, too, with a patch of yellow around its stomach. It merges with the first, becoming a small, hideous monster. It has the same look as the first, but its tail—what Andross Requiem could see of it—has a flame that is almost non-existent.

Charmanders continue to appear at a frightening rate, each one clipping into the other and each one with a small patch of shiny skin somewhere on its body and red in its mouth. Some of their mouths are open—black holes with thick red drops spilling out of them—and some of their eyes are angry slits, bits of sea-green with blue-black beneath them. You can see what looks like bones through some of their bodies, rotting as they stand. They only get worse as they keep coming, their cries as mutilated as their tiny bodies, until you could hardly recognize them. The entire side of the field is filling up with them; text has stopped appearing anymore and all that announces their presence is a new cry or appearance of a hateful, repulsive lizard.

Then it all comes to a sudden halt, cold silence stabbing you in the gut as the wailing ceases. Barely breathing, Andross Requiem shifts his eyes to the mass of orange and yellow and black and red and is met with a formless, mutated mass of head and arms and fire; its eyes filled with pure murder and loathing.

It charges at Andross Requiem and delivers a savage hook across AR's face as Andross Requiem is forced to endure an unrelenting and ferocious beatdown before being ripped in half from the CccCCWaNNNNNTMEEEEEEE with his teeth flying out, heavy bruises appearing all over his face and small cuts pouring out blood on his forehead and cheeks.
(If you dont have a stand you cant see Andross Requiem.)

(If you do, then I get crushed.)

"Fuuuuck." I yell, I then call HOSTLESS again, playin Surfin Bird which plays subliminal messaging telling HOSTLESS to save my ass.

HOSTLESS hears this, before warping into the area. "WHAT NOW? I'M MISSING OUT ON MY DAILY ROUTINE, SO THIS BETTER BE GOOD."

Overlord775 said:
I throw a shadow kunai at Shazen, which thanks to a time travel paradox, multiplies infinitelly.
He puts the Paradox in an empty dimension, which is now named the dimension with infinite shadow kunais.

Overlord775 said:
The dimesions takes the shape of a giant Shadow Kunai and start flying towards Shazen
He fires a dimension destroying beam at the dimensional Kunai and erases it from existence.

Overlord775 said:
I imagine the shadow kunai back in to existance, imbue it with Time Pierce and throw it at Shazen.
He says No U and throws it back at Overlord.

PublicMinority87 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
MaxForward said:
PublicMinority87 said:
I use PSI B itch kill Omega.

I then get Overlord to do PK Yottastarstorm Omega blade with me, where I take out my sword, have the PK ZettaStarstorm on it, jump up, and cut Dark headfirst.

Andross Requiem stops time, then turns the edge stone into hedge stone, and the no u stoneninto the no stone again, and also, the no u paradox into no u pair of docks, and then removes each stone upby making them into non existent. (Andross Requiem has all of its previous stands abilities + the buffed version of transfiguration.)

I then punch Dark multiple times, time resumes, and Dark goes flying into a pillar.
He screams, realizing the pillar was in a prison cell.
One out, one to go!
"YOU WILL PAY!" I use the Ban Hammer Stone to ban the prison cell. I then immediately go after Andross Requiem and stomp on him, slam him into the ground, then kick him away. My Godmode Stone glowing, I slam my Gauntlet into the ground and...a shiny Charmander climbed out of the crevice?

No…not quite shiny. A small splotch on its leg is the same color as a shiny Charmander, but the rest is the same shade of orange in a regular Charmander. It glares at Andross Requiem with visible malice above a red-tinged mouth.

This one is almost shiny, too, with a patch of yellow around its stomach. It merges with the first, becoming a small, hideous monster. It has the same look as the first, but its tail—what Andross Requiem could see of it—has a flame that is almost non-existent.

Charmanders continue to appear at a frightening rate, each one clipping into the other and each one with a small patch of shiny skin somewhere on its body and red in its mouth. Some of their mouths are open—black holes with thick red drops spilling out of them—and some of their eyes are angry slits, bits of sea-green with blue-black beneath them. You can see what looks like bones through some of their bodies, rotting as they stand. They only get worse as they keep coming, their cries as mutilated as their tiny bodies, until you could hardly recognize them. The entire side of the field is filling up with them; text has stopped appearing anymore and all that announces their presence is a new cry or appearance of a hateful, repulsive lizard.

Then it all comes to a sudden halt, cold silence stabbing you in the gut as the wailing ceases. Barely breathing, Andross Requiem shifts his eyes to the mass of orange and yellow and black and red and is met with a formless, mutated mass of head and arms and fire; its eyes filled with pure murder and loathing.

It charges at Andross Requiem and delivers a savage hook across AR's face as Andross Requiem is forced to endure an unrelenting and ferocious beatdown before being ripped in half from the CccCCWaNNNNNTMEEEEEEE with his teeth flying out, heavy bruises appearing all over his face and small cuts pouring out blood on his forehead and cheeks.
(If you dont have a stand you cant see Andross Requiem.)
(If you do, then I get crushed.)

"Fuuuuck." I yell, I then call HOSTLESS again, playin Surfin Bird which plays subliminal messaging telling HOSTLESS to save my ass.
(I know. That's what I have Baldi Omnipotent for.)

Overlord775 said:
I say Yes U and throw it back at Shazen.
I Digivolve the No U Card Stone into the No U Paradox Stone and generate a No U Paradox that throws it back at Overlord, while also staying to erase any Yes Us and Yes U Card Stones.

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS is still waiting. "OKAY, THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG."
The CccCCWaNNNNNTMEEEEEEE looks at HOSTLESS for a few seconds before dismissing him as minor with a wave of its hand. It then proceeds to throw Andross Requiem into hell with an infinite number of red void scythe slashes at the speed of light before quickly following.

Salad Fingers then looks at HOSTLESS. "STOP LOOKING AT ME. SO WHAT IF I WAS THE ONE WHO BLESSED YOU, YA CREEP?"

Christian Higdon said:
Salad Fingers then looks at HOSTLESS. "STOP LOOKING AT ME. SO WHAT IF I WAS THE ONE WHO BLESSED YOU, YA CREEP?"
Salad Fingers was pissed off at this creature rudely telling him off, and attacks him along with the Beast and the void demons.

Salad tussles with HOSTLESS, before then somehow beating him up. Yes. This means Salad is possibly one tough thing.

Christian Higdon said:
Salad tussles with HOSTLESS, before then somehow beating him up. Yes. This means Salad is possibly one tough thing.
Salad is too riled up to calm down now, and attempts to execute HOSTLESS with the Chainsword the Beast gave to him earlier while the Beast and the void demons hold him down.

HOSTLESS chuckles as Salad plunges the sword. "YOU FOOL. I WON. YOU LOST CONTROL...HEHEHEHEEEEHAHAHAHAHA...." He then passes out.

Salad Fingers is now only protected by Auk Shivok.

PublicMinority87 said:
I fight Dark, and use everything i can to kill him and almost do, but am stopped by Evil Public.
(If you're going all out, that's acceptable.) I then fire that combined Infinity Stone Laser Beam Thanos fired in Infinity War and it ends up empowering Evil Public with the Cringual Gauntlet's powers (except the Cringual Gauntlet still has all its powers, it just enhanced Evil Public to keep up with it.). The CccCCWaNNNNNTMEEEEEEE then returns and slices off Public's head.(not Evil Public though.)

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS chuckles as Salad plunges the sword. "YOU FOOL. I WON. YOU LOST CONTROL...HEHEHEHEEEEHAHAHAHAHA...." He then passes out.
Salad Fingers is now only protected by Auk Shivok.
"WHAT!? HE WAS PROTECTING ME!? I'VE MADE AN ENORMOUS MISTAKE!" Salad Fingers wails as he drops to his knees, clutching his head. He then slaps HOSTLESS awake and he and the Beast orders the void demons to put HOSTLESS in the hospital portion of Dio's Mansion to fix him right up.(I installed that portion beforehand.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back