• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS then awakens. "W....WHAT HAPPENED?"
"Salad realized you were protecting him, so he had you rushed off to the hospital portion of our master's home base." A void demon with a doctor's outfit on explained to HOSTLESS as he stood by the medical bed.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE-" He then started to cough. "THAT SALAD, OH, I ALWAYS LIKED 'EM." He started to grin before his vision started to go blurry.

Christian Higdon said:
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE-" He then started to cough. "THAT SALAD, OH, I ALWAYS LIKED 'EM." He started to grin before his vision started to go blurry.
"What the heck? I think we need to sedate him!" The void demon exclaims as he sedates HOSTLESS and HOSTLESS passes out again. They perform a medical scan of HOSTLESS.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" He started to laugh like a maniac, before slowly passing out. Salad Fingers warped into the place and looked at HOSTLESS. "I know it hurts....but just stand still...."

Andross requiem appears and returns it to zero, effectively cancelling it. I start throwing Infinite Spin balls at Evil Public, Evil Public says "Za Wario" and time stops for everyone except Evil Public. (This RTZ has a cooldown and isnt effective in time stop.) Evil Public then (with Good Public posessed.) Uses Wah Platinum with Za Wario to repeatedly beat me and donut me. Time then resumes.

PublicMinority87 said:
Andross requiem appears and returns it to zero, effectively cancelling it. I start throwing Infinite Spin balls at Evil Public, Evil Public says "Za Wario" and time stops for everyone except Evil Public. (This RTZ has a cooldown and isnt effective in time stop.) Evil Public then (with Good Public posessed.) Uses Wah Platinum with Za Wario to repeatedly beat me and donut me. Time then resumes.
The CccCCWaNNNNNTMEEEEEEE follows up by jumping towards Andross Requiem and hitting him with a dark red version of Ganondorf's Warlock Punch which sends Andross Requiem flying into Baldi Omnipotent's ruler, and Andross Requiem is smacked repeatedly before Baldi Omnipotent charges up and uses his ruler to uppercut Andross Requiem into a rain of 1st Prizes, which completely flatten Andross Requiem. I finish off the combo by turning into Abe Lincoln, summoning several Patriotic-themed M16s and with a finger gun motion, the M16s fire and shred Andross Requiem to bits.

We gotta do something! I'll look for HOSTY in the hospital. Skyla, you use your stand to defeat Dark. Daniel said.

Mega gamma digievolves he last Yes U stone in to Shining WarMetalYesU X and send a danmaku thaat would make even touhou characters shit themself againt the No U Stone

Daniel uses a potion that increases his regen for 24 hours on himself and Skyla.

Salad then feels a bit of guilt, but something shows up next to him. A beastly growl comes from it as it was revealed.

"I know what I did....Nightmare." He said, revealing this thing's name.

Daniel looked for HOSTLESS in the hospital.

I... FEEL... G?O?O?D?? HOSTLESS said.

Daniel then noticed the void demon. What have you done to him? He says.

MaxForward said:
Daniel looked for HOSTLESS in the hospital.

I... FEEL... G?O?O?D?? HOSTLESS said.

Daniel then noticed the void demon. What have you done to him? He says.
"Hey, don't blame us! We were doing the best we can!" The void demon replied.

Overlord775 said:
Mega gamma digievolves he last Yes U stone in to Shining WarMetalYesU X and send a danmaku thaat would make even touhou characters shit themself againt the No U Stone
I Mega Evolve my No U Paradox Stone into my No U Alpha Paradox Supreme Stone and generates an infinite number of No U Paradoxes that swallow up all the danmaku and Overlord and mega gamma.

Are you sure? Daniel says, doubting the void demon.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
I Mega Evolve my No U Paradox Stone into my No U Alpha Paradox Supreme Stone and generates an infinite number of No U Paradoxes that swallow up all the danmaku and Overlord and mega gamma.
I mega evolve my WarMetalYesU X stone into my Super WarMetalYesU X infinity supreme paradox stone and send your attack back at you.

MaxForward said:
Are you sure? Daniel says, doubting the void demon.
The void demon affixes the stink-eye at Daniel. "Do I look like I'm lying?" He responds in a deadly voice.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
I mega evolve my WarMetalYesU X stone into my Super WarMetalYesU X infinity supreme paradox stone and send your attack back at you.
Baldi Omnipotent breaks your Super WarMetalYesU X infinity supreme paradox stone as I Digivolve my No U Alpha Paradox Supreme Stone into the Hyper No U Omega Alpha Transfinite Omniverse-Eating Paradox Supreme Lvl. Stone which sends the attack back at you.

"Hey, don't blame us! We were doing the best we can!" The void demon replied. Are you sure? Daniel says, doubting the void demon.
The void demon affixes the stink-eye at Daniel. "Do I look like I'm lying?" He responds in a deadly voice.

Yes, and your current behavior just makes you look even more guilty.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
Baldi Omnipotent breaks your Super WarMetalYesU X infinity supreme paradox stone as I Digivolve my No U Alpha Paradox Supreme Stone into the Hyper No U Omega Alpha Transfinite Omniverse-Eating Paradox Supreme Lvl. Stone which sends the attack back at you.
Bladi Omnipotent is blocked by Granny Multi-Omnipotent

I then Super Digievolve my Super WarMetalYesU X Infinity Supreme Paradox Stone in to Super Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Mega Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros Seven Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts WarMetalYesU X Infinity^Infinity Supreme God Paradox Oblivion Chaos Lord Alpha Endless Omega Supreme Over-Infinity Tree(Omniverse)^Googol Squashing Paradox Breaker Over Heaven Requim ACT 4 Lv. IMMESURABLE Stone to obliterate you and your puny stone.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
I then Super Digievolve my Super WarMetalYesU X Infinity Supreme Paradox Stone in to Super Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Mega Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros Seven Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts WarMetalYesU X Infinity^Infinity Supreme God Paradox Oblivion Chaos Lord Alpha Endless Omega Supreme Over-Infinity Tree(Omniverse)^Googol Squashing Paradox Breaker Over Heaven Requim ACT 4 Lv. IMMESURABLE Stone to obliterate you and your puny stone.
Baldi Omnipotent easily sweeps aside Granny Multi-Omnipotent with Sweeper before continuing with his task.

My Hyper No U Omega Alpha Transfinite Omniverse-Eating Paradox Supreme Lvl. Stone imprints on it and I Hyper Digivolve it into the Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts No U X Transfinity^Transfinity Supremacy Ultimatum Godly Paradoxal Oblivion Chaos Emperor Alpha Beyond-Endless Omega Supreme Over-Transfinity Tree(Omniverse)^Googol Squashing Paradox Breaker Over Heaven Requiem ACT ∞ Lv. IMMEASURABLE INFINITE TRANSFINITY that makes any other form you give your stone look like infinitely below 0-power insignificant poop tier Stone, which obliterates you and your puny stone.

I Mega Evolve my No U Paradox Stone into my No U Alpha Paradox Supreme Stone and generates an infinite number of No U Paradoxes that swallow up all the danmaku and Overlord and mega gamma.I mega evolve my WarMetalYesU X stone into my Super WarMetalYesU X infinity supreme paradox stone and send your attack back at you.Baldi Omnipotent breaks your Super WarMetalYesU X infinity supreme paradox stone as I Digivolve my No U Alpha Paradox Supreme Stone into the Hyper No U Omega Alpha Transfinite Omniverse-Eating Paradox Supreme Lvl. Stone which sends the attack back at you.Bladi Omnipotent is blocked by Granny Multi-Omnipotent

Baldi Omnipotent easily sweeps aside Granny Multi-Omnipotent with Sweeper before continuing with his task. My Hyper No U Omega Alpha Transfinite Omniverse-Eating Paradox Supreme Lvl. Stone imprints on it and I Hyper Digivolve it into the Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts No U X Transfinity^Transfinity Supremacy Ultimatum Godly Paradoxal Oblivion Chaos Emperor Alpha Beyond-Endless Omega Supreme Over-Transfinity Tree(Omniverse)^Googol Squashing Paradox Breaker Over Heaven Requiem ACT ∞ Lv. IMMEASURABLE INFINITE TRANSFINITY that makes any other form you give your stone look like infinitely below 0-power insignificant poop tier Stone, which obliterates you and your puny stone.

This has just became a game of who can have the longest name hasn't it?

MaxForward said:
I mega evolve my WarMetalYesU X stone into my Super WarMetalYesU X infinity supreme paradox stone and send your attack back at you.Baldi Omnipotent breaks your Super WarMetalYesU X infinity supreme paradox stone as I Digivolve my No U Alpha Paradox Supreme Stone into the Hyper No U Omega Alpha Transfinite Omniverse-Eating Paradox Supreme Lvl. Stone which sends the attack back at you.Bladi Omnipotent is blocked by Granny Multi-Omnipotent

Baldi Omnipotent easily sweeps aside Granny Multi-Omnipotent with Sweeper before continuing with his task.
My Hyper No U Omega Alpha Transfinite Omniverse-Eating Paradox Supreme Lvl. Stone imprints on it and I Hyper Digivolve it into the Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts No U X Transfinity^Transfinity Supremacy Ultimatum Godly Paradoxal Oblivion Chaos Emperor Alpha Beyond-Endless Omega Supreme Over-Transfinity Tree(Omniverse)^Googol Squashing Paradox Breaker Over Heaven Requiem ACT ∞ Lv. IMMEASURABLE INFINITE TRANSFINITY that makes any other form you give your stone look like infinitely below 0-power insignificant poop tier Stone, which obliterates you and your puny stone.

This has just became a game of who can have the longest name hasn't it?
Pretty much.

MaxForward said:
Are you sure? Daniel says, doubting the void demon.The void demon affixes the stink-eye at Daniel. "Do I look like I'm lying?" He responds in a deadly voice. Yes, and your current behavior just makes you look even more guilty.
"That's it! ATTACK!" The void demon screams as millions of void demons tear Daniel to shreds with the Beast and Salad Fingers with the Beast's gifted Chainsword leading the charge.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
Granny Multi-Omnipotent uses her mallet and uglyness to easilly murderstomps Sweeper and Baldi Omnipotent.

I mega ZettaDigievolve my Super Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Mega Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros Seven Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts WarMetalYesU X Infinity^Infinity Supreme God Paradox Oblivion Chaos Lord Alpha Endless Omega Supreme Over-Infinity Tree(Omniverse)^Googol Squashing Paradox Breaker Over Heaven Requim ACT 4 Lv. IMMESURABLE Stone in to Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode WarMetalYesU Tranbeyondisfinity^Tranbeyondsfinity Supremacy Ultimatum Godly Paradoxal Oblivion Chaos Emperor Alpha Beyond-Endless Omega Supreme Over-Tranbeyondsfinity Tree(Omniverse^^^Omniverse^^^Omniverse^^^Omniverse^^^Omniverse^^^Omniverse^^^Omniverse)^Googolplex Squashing Paradox Breaker Ultimate Over Heaven Requiem ACT ∞ Lv. IMMEASURABLY BEYOND IMMESURABLE AMOUNTS OF INFINITE TRANSFINITIES TIMES IMMESURABLE AMOUNTS OF IMMESURABLE INFINITIES, which is beyond anything your inferior mind can think of and thus always stronger than any stone you will ever have, so it casuality murders you and your weak stones to such level that you never existend in the first place and will not exist again even if an infinitelly superior being tries to bring you back.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
Granny Multi-Omnipotent uses her mallet and uglyness to easilly murderstomps Sweeper and Baldi Omnipotent.
I mega ZettaDigievolve my Super Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Mega Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros Seven Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts WarMetalYesU X Infinity^Infinity Supreme God Paradox Oblivion Chaos Lord Alpha Endless Omega Supreme Over-Infinity Tree(Omniverse)^Googol Squashing Paradox Breaker Over Heaven Requim ACT 4 Lv. IMMESURABLE Stone in to Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode WarMetalYesU Tranbeyondisfinity^Tranbeyondsfinity Supremacy Ultimatum Godly Paradoxal Oblivion Chaos Emperor Alpha Beyond-Endless Omega Supreme Over-Tranbeyondsfinity Tree(Omniverse^^^Omniverse^^^Omniverse^^^Omniverse^^^Omniverse^^^Omniverse^^^Omniverse)^Googolplex Squashing Paradox Breaker Ultimate Over Heaven Requiem ACT ∞ Lv. IMMEASURABLY BEYOND IMMESURABLE AMOUNTS OF INFINITE TRANSFINITIES TIMES IMMESURABLE AMOUNTS OF IMMESURABLE INFINITIES, which is beyond anything your inferior mind can think of and thus always stronger than any stone you will ever have, so it casuality murders you and your weak stones to such level that you never existend in the first place and will not exist again even if an infinitelly superior being tries to bring you back.
Baldi Omnipotent S W E E P S Granny Multi-Omnipotent's ugliness and mallet away before murderstomping her by impaling her with his ruler.

I Mega Zetta Omega Alpha Digivolve my Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode No U Tranbeyondisfinity^Tranbeyondsfinity Supremacy Ultimatum Godly Paradoxal Oblivion Chaos Emperor Alpha Beyond-Endless Omega Supreme Over-Tranbeyondsfinity Tree(MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^OmegaGoogolplex Squashing Paradox Breaker Ultimate Over Heaven Requiem ACT ∞ Lv. IMMEASURABLY BEYOND IMMESURABLE AMOUNTS OF INFINITE TRANSFINITIES TIMES IMMESURABLE AMOUNTS OF IMMESURABLE INFINITIES WHICH CAN WIN AGAINST ITSELF AND IT AUTO ADAPTS SO THAT it becomes beyond anything your inferior mind can think of and thus always stronger than any stone you will ever have forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and it causally obliterates you and any other pathetic, insignificant, worthless stone you will ever think up.

Just give up, Overlord. My stone already made your stone look like infinitely below 0-power insignificant poop tier. You lost.

"Hey, don't blame us! We were doing the best we can!" The void demon replied.Are you sure? Daniel says, doubting the void demon.The void demon affixes the stink-eye at Daniel. "Do I look like I'm lying?" He responds in a deadly voice. Yes, and your current behavior just makes you look even more guilty.
"That's it! ATTACK!" The void demon screams as millions of void demons tear Daniel to shreds with the Beast and Salad Fingers with the Beast's gifted Chainsword leading the charge.

Daniel had the 24 hour Regen potion, so he regenerates and is feeling better than ever.

Okay, you asked for it. Daniel said, taking out his flamethrower.

I Mega Evolve my No U Paradox Stone into my No U Alpha Paradox Supreme Stone and generates an infinite number of No U Paradoxes that swallow up all the danmaku and Overlord and mega gamma.I mega evolve my WarMetalYesU X stone into my Super WarMetalYesU X infinity supreme paradox stone and send your attack back at you.Baldi Omnipotent breaks your Super WarMetalYesU X infinity supreme paradox stone as I Digivolve my No U Alpha Paradox Supreme Stone into the Hyper No U Omega Alpha Transfinite Omniverse-Eating Paradox Supreme Lvl. Stone which sends the attack back at you.Bladi Omnipotent is blocked by Granny Multi-Omnipotent

Baldi Omnipotent S W E E P S Granny Multi-Omnipotent's ugliness and mallet away before murderstomping her by impaling her with his ruler.

I Mega Zetta Omega Alpha Digivolve my Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode No U Tranbeyondisfinity^Tranbeyondsfinity Supremacy Ultimatum Godly Paradoxal Oblivion Chaos Emperor Alpha Beyond-Endless Omega Supreme Over-Tranbeyondsfinity Tree(MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaMultiOmniHyperverse)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^OmegaGoogolplex Squashing Paradox Breaker Ultimate Over Heaven Requiem ACT ∞ Lv. IMMEASURABLY BEYOND IMMESURABLE AMOUNTS OF INFINITE TRANSFINITIES TIMES IMMESURABLE AMOUNTS OF IMMESURABLE INFINITIES WHICH CAN WIN AGAINST ITSELF AND IT AUTO ADAPTS SO THAT it becomes beyond anything your inferior mind can think of and thus always stronger than any stone you will ever have forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and it causally obliterates you and any other pathetic, insignificant, worthless stone you will ever think up.

Just give up, Overlord. My stone already made your stone look like infinitely below 0-power insignificant poop tier. You lost.

Skyla activates her SO STRONG THAT IT BRINGS BACK YELLOWPIG10 Stone, summoning one of the most powerful urban legends of the omniverse.

Take it away, Yellowpig.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:

Granny Multi-Omnipotence retroactivelly hits Bladi in the head so head it explodes, negating his attack.

I Mega Zetta Omega Alpha INFINITE BAZINGA+10 Digivolve my Hyper Giga Mega Delta Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode No U Tranbeyondisfinity^Tranbeyondsfinity Supremacy Ultimatum Godly Paradoxal Oblivion Chaos Emperor Alpha Beyond-Endless Omega Supreme Over-Tranbeyondsfinity Tree(MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^OmegaSuperGoogolplex Squashing Paradox Breaker Ultimate Over Heaven Requiem ACT ∞^(Hyper Giga Mega Delta Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode Hyper Giga Mega Delfa Gamma Meta Sigma Zetta Tera Ultimate Zenkai Master Diaboros One Million Flames Tengeon Toppa Insticts True Bankai Seven Path Sage Mode No U Tranbeyondisfinity^Tranbeyondsfinity Supremacy Ultimatum Godly Paradoxal Oblivion Chaos Emperor Alpha Beyond-Endless Omega Supreme Over-Tranbeyondsfinity Tree(MegaMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse^^^MegaSuperMultiOmniHyperverse)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^OmegaSuperGoogolplex Squashing Paradox Breaker Ultimate Over Heaven Requiem ACT ∞) Lv. IMMEASURABLY BEYOND IMMESURABLE AMOUNTS OF INFINITE TRANSFINITIES TIMES IMMESURABLE AMOUNTS OF IMMESURABLE INFINITIES WHICH CAN WIN AGAINST ANYTHING THAT WILL EVER BE CONJURED BY A SENTIENT MIND, which is infintielly more complex that any shitty OC you will ever make or think about and has superpassed the concept of stones and reached the level of boulders, which are infinitelly above any stone that will ever exist.

**** off B I T C H, you are the loser.

Skyla activates her SO STRONG THAT IT BRINGS BACK YELLOWPIG10 Stone, summoning one of the most powerful urban legends of the omniverse.

Take it away, Yellowpig.

I don't think this would work. Screw it. Skyla says, activating her ultimate stone: Final Ultimate and Perfect Zarimio Kronilongus Akastamero Silla Mesa Block Nega Naga Magica Photo Moto Sarimoto Tera Trotonamero Superior and Hyperior Necro Nousterdam Makila Louwindortserm Post-Incommensurably Hypermathematical Meta-Above Outermathematical Immeasurable Inconmensurablesness SPIRALWILLTAIKYOMINATION PIS and Hype Boosted CIS Buster Erasion Inducing Beta Alfa Gamma Yotta Omega Trota Noruega Greek Words Numbers and Letters Tromboski Mumbo Jumbo Salgo Vamos Mambo Jombo Yup Lop Jimbo Limbo Trans Inner-Conceptual Zoboomafooversal Impossibly Outerpotential Lookidortsone Magifroggiphysics Legendary Super Duper Lambdatastic Rhyso Storstirogoniksto Impro-deprob-post-probably Casuallly Decausal-acausal-causality Boundlessly Boundless Above Bondlessness Insert Overused Words Here Motorielly Spooktriggery Ovotechnical Kiloboosting Koosterm Sooder Mugger Master Fooder Heavenly Magical and Transcendentally Transcendence Above Aboveness of Manyfinites of Oter-Hyper-Mega-Multi-Complex-Omni-Not-Omni-And-Semi-Omni-Transcendents Who Transcend Transcendence Over Hyperomnipotence Beyond Beyondeness Above Absolute Unquestionable Omnipotence Author Killer Over 8000th Wall Interaction and Erasure Over Breaking Complex Realities and Non-Reality Fictional Realness to the MAXIMUM Beyond Imagination of Mortal Beings Aswell as Immortals Whose Immortity Is Type 9,10,11,12 up to Infinitesness Versally and Poetically Literal Methphysics and Cocainephysical Propane Booremiro Deyaniro Akostonedemiiro Louishgiuon Oshtiki Proto-Mauical Yosdermiro Mecha Sotomeri Quarzinotta Neltristoydium Mixshkylambodettoil Morstium Zagamigo-roi-dejotically Makistrinou Soutisrem Okoshtnovakii Horomero Cheeky Breeky Cosmos Piercing Ewlosktinae Neomni-Soursectomatical Alphisteneo Vishnoquo Gogoztermonio Quarzi-Tetra-Neo-Bi-Tri-Muchifinity Absolutely Absolute Absolutesness Ever-Non-Ending (E = Vr > 9001 > 12 > 7 > 1; lit "Over 9000 Times Absurdly Above Entire Websites Worth of Above Infinite Spamming Even if We Created New Internets Just to do That for the Next 400,000,000 Billions^High Quadrillions of Years Until Humanity Itself Evolves Into a Non-Corporeal Super Ultra Composite Being Whose Name is Hoiyoyoi") Spaghetti4chanversal+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^SaltGeneratedByDeathBattleOverAll10^500TimelinesandM-TheoryDimensions^Oter-Inner-Hyper-Omni-Suggsversal^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^OVO^Jok^Jok^Jok^Jok^4chin^AllTheThinsYouWroteBeforeAndTheHaxyThingsYouWillWriteAfter^F^O^R^E^V^E^R^-Memes-:3^The amount of quarks in the universe^Rayo's Number^Cantor's Uncountable Absolute Infinity^The biggest number in the universe, the sheer mention of it's power makes Dark tonight's big loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back