• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salad Fingers starts to grin, but his smile is turned into a frown as he looks Nightmare in the eyes. An unbridled fury was in his eyes as Salad starts to tear up.

Nightmare then fades off to see what's going on with the doctor and Daniel as he then stands next to HOSTLESS.

Nightmare fades away as HOSTLESS gets back up, his head twitching in anger. Baldi, eh? Not in this house.

HOSTLESS twitched even more, his head spinning in a rage as he went up to Baldi Omnipotent. "THIS'LL LIKELY END UP LIKE HOW A NORMAL DEBATE BETWEEN FREDDY AND BALDI WOULD, SO EH."

Salad Fingers just lies there, and as he sits, he watches as HOSTLESS goes eye to eye with Baldi Omnipotent.

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS goes up to Baldi Omnipotent and roars at him, challenging him in this way.
Baldi gets pissed off and whips him more with the snake until Salad blocks his way. "Don't! HOSTLESS is protecting me!"

The void demons throw a Chainsword into the flamethrower and make it explode.

My flamethrower! FINE! At least I got Flex Deathspray.

"Dark, it will take us a couple weeks to get there, so be prepaerd. Also, I chose this place because it is the most interesting place to fight. YOu see, there is no predicting what could happen. It could be anything, and we could end up anywhere." I say

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS roars out in a rage, as he charges at Baldi.
(Call him Baldi Omnipotent, people. That makes him a stand.)

Baldi Omnipotent merely slaps HOSTLESS with the snake and it bites into HOSTLESS's face.

MaxForward said:
Daniel waits for his turn, and then sprays the Deathspray on Baldi.
Baldi Omnipotent jumps out of the way as the void demons rip the Deathspray out of Daniel's hands and turn it against him.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Dark, it will take us a couple weeks to get there, so be prepaerd. Also, I chose this place because it is the most interesting place to fight. YOu see, there is no predicting what could happen. It could be anything, and we could end up anywhere." I say
I simply nod. "Will everyone else be there?"

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS is mad as he bites the snake back, injecting radiation into it.
The snake mutates into a monstrous, giant new snake and bites back, injecting radioactive poison into HOSTLESS.

HOSTLESS is unaffected by the poison as he grabs Baldi Omnipotent, maddened.

"Okay, that's enough!" Salad Fingers shouts, pulling HOSTLESS away.

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS is unaffected by the poison as he grabs Baldi Omnipotent, maddened.
"Okay, that's enough!" Salad Fingers shouts, pulling HOSTLESS away.
(I forgot to mention that HOSTLESS doesn't have a stand, so he can't really see Baldi Omnipotent.)

TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
"Well, yes. But it will be us as the final event. There is a coliseum where everyone can see us fight." I say

"Also, I have Civiliazation. We can play it on the ride there." I say.

PublicMinority87 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
"Well, yes. But it will be us as the final event. There is a coliseum where everyone can see us fight." I say
"Also, I have Civiliazation. We can play it on the ride there." I say.
"I doubt the others will allow that..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back