• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vice Admiral Vergo vs Demon of the Blue Sea Sanji

And also, cut the shit with the "Oh Vergo has better Haki because he coated his whole body in it" because Law could still dismantle him despite that, and we haven't seen Law use Fullbody Haki.
Edit: And Smoker could still match Vergo for a bit, as well.
Smoker & Law both have more potent haki than this Sanji + in this key they are more skilled than Sanji due to the fact they can utilize koka. Vergo's buso is definitively above Smoker & Pre-690 Law's buso.

No way you're forgetting the AP gap between DJ and Vergo.
2x, the one he took with Tekkai

You act like it's Kaidou and ******* Buggy
You're claiming that because of one moment, Sanji is not capable of winning. That is not true as we saw that during their fight even after Sanji cracked his fibula, he was still having the upper hand in their fight.
Sanji NEVER had the upper hand in their fight
Now you lying your ass off

SANJI SAID THAT IF HE KEPT GOING HE WOULD'VE LOST

Like why are you lying right now.
That's funny coming from you.
Talking about dog shit arguments but you have no wincons for Vergo.
I'm not even gonna bother actively clicking the reply button for the other comments.
First of all, what the **** is "Invisible Armament"? Is this the new excuse people have for a character failing to match another? This is like saying Shiryu was actually the one hurting King during his fight with Zoro and Zoro actually never even dented him, because of the fact that Shiryu is invisible and can technically be anywhere without our knowledge. It's really stupid. They're either using Armament or they're not, and if we can't see black coating, Emission, etc then it's not Armament. Simple.
Oh okay, so you clearly are just ignorant on how the wiki you're arguing on does things

Like you're proudly ignorant and it's hilariously infuriating
Initial Stage: Haki users at this stage are capable of using Busoshoku Haki at its basic levels, where they can strengthen their body by covering themselves with the invisible armor[36]. They can generate this armor and utilize its ability to resist Devil Fruit powers, most notably being able to touch Logias. Unlike the other colors, this is not an initial stage of a Haki shade that works uncontrollably, and the user knows that they're using it.
We accept that it's invisible
Then the later part
Intermediate Stage: Haki users at this stage are capable of utilizing "Busoshoku: Koka", also known as "Hardening" which makes the invisible armor now visible, and it covers the user in a black colored coating which is much more potent than the invisible Haki.
Like you're actually an idiot cause of that

Like you didn't have the braincells to read the ******* wiki page for Haki that we already accept invisible haki and you act like i'm pulling it out my ass. You're a goofball.
Second, Soru is not a massive speed amp, and we've seen people keep up with Soru users multiple times. Sanji has done it him self.
He blitzed the dude (Law) who kept up with the dude (Smoker) who kept up with him regularly.
Like please read the pages
Third, HE DID NOT RESIST OR TANK HIS ATTACKS.
He's literally shown bleeding a bit and getting sent into a wall while holding his head, by a normal DJ attack, despite using Tekkai ( which he did use, because Sanji even noted that he's like a mass of iron ).
He no sold his strongest kick that utilizes dura neg with minimal blood

Like grow the **** up.
So let me ask again... What wincons does Vergo have?
Beating Sanji's ass with his bamboo haki stick until he dies
And also, cut the shit with the "Oh Vergo has better Haki because he coated his whole body in it" because Law could still dismantle him despite that, and we haven't seen Law use Fullbody Haki.
Edit: And Smoker could still match Vergo for a bit, as well.
Who the **** said that Vergo's haki is better because he can do fullbody???

Vergo's haki is better because everyone on the ******* island hyped up his Haki, with the databook saying he has "super armament haki"

Like stfu and read the arguments and stop making up your own you buffoon

We have an entire CRT hyping up Vergo's haki

Like you just pissed me off with this bold stupidity you showcased

My vote is Vergo, that's final

Switching to Vergo.

Like King said, Vergo's Tekkai can let him take DJ, and his Fullbody Haki is way tougher.

And he has the full Rokushiki.

I'll say this about the AP of diable Jambe: Smoker w/buso was able to deal relative damage to Vergo that the DJ strikes dealt without the durability negating properties of it, so overall I don't think the AP of D.J is that significant here.
6VIzKCJ.png
rJbIKWu.png

2x, the one he took with Tekkai

You act like it's Kaidou and ******* Buggy

Sanji NEVER had the upper hand in their fight
Now you lying your ass off

SANJI SAID THAT IF HE KEPT GOING HE WOULD'VE LOST

Like why are you lying right now.

Oh okay, so you clearly are just ignorant on how the wiki you're arguing on does things

Like you're proudly ignorant and it's hilariously infuriating

We accept that it's invisible
Then the later part

Like you're actually an idiot cause of that

Like you didn't have the braincells to read the ******* wiki page for Haki that we already accept invisible haki and you act like i'm pulling it out my ass. You're a goofball.

He blitzed the dude (Law) who kept up with the dude (Smoker) who kept up with him regularly.
Like please read the pages

He no sold his strongest kick that utilizes dura neg with minimal blood

Like grow the **** up.

Beating Sanji's ass with his bamboo haki stick until he dies

Who the **** said that Vergo's haki is better because he can do fullbody???

Vergo's haki is better because everyone on the ******* island hyped up his Haki, with the databook saying he has "super armament haki"

Like stfu and read the arguments and stop making up your own you buffoon

We have an entire CRT hyping up Vergo's haki

Like you just pissed me off with this bold stupidity you showcased

My vote is Vergo, that's final
" When the debate is lost, Slander becomes the tool of the loser. " - Socrates.
You're not providing points, you're just trying to take a verbal dump on me because I disagree with something that is admittedly nonsensical.
Acting like the Wiki's words are gospel written in golden ink, ever thought that you can be proven wrong on some things?
But never mind the attempted shit slinging contest, back to the topic at hand.
Sanj's leg was already hurt from Nami using his body. I've said that so many times before, but I guess it's going in one ear and straight out the other, like a ******* bullet.
Mind you, despite Sanji being slightly injured, he was still actively hurting Vergo and seemed to have gave him a headache because as I said before, he kicked his head and he started bleeding and held his head.
And even if Vergo has better Haki, Sanji will still hurt him. It's stupid to think that having slightly better Haki will make him some god who can instantly tank attacks that could injure him, because said attacks also didn't have Haki in them.
**** that 2x DJ bs gimme a second
Tell me when you're done making the CRT that will ultimately not matter because DJ Sanji still hurt Vergo lol.

" When the debate is lost, Slander becomes the tool of the loser. " - Socrates.
You're not providing points, you're just trying to take a verbal dump on me because I disagree with something that is admittedly nonsensical.
Acting like the Wiki's words are gospel written in golden ink, ever thought that you can be proven wrong on some things?
We're on the ******* wiki arguing with the wiki's profiles and the wiki's logic

Please be quiet
But never mind the attempted shit slinging contest, back to the topic at hand.
Sanj's leg was already hurt from Nami using his body. I've said that so many times before, but I guess it's going in one ear and straight out the other, like a ******* bullet.
Mind you, despite Sanji being slightly injured, he was still actively hurting Vergo and seemed to have gave him a headache because as I said before, he kicked his head and he started bleeding and held his head.
He kicked him off guard with a dura negation burning attack
And even if Vergo has better Haki, Sanji will still hurt him. It's stupid to think that having slightly better Haki will make him some god who can instantly tank attacks that could injure him, because said attacks also didn't have Haki in them.
Prove his leg was hurt to the point where it had literally any effect on the fight that took place a very long ass period of time later

Vergo does not have slightly better haki. He has like 2 or 3 more layers above him.
Tell me when you're done making the CRT that will ultimately not matter because DJ Sanji still hurt Vergo lol.
"Still hurt Vergo" oh brother

You sanji mfs are insane

@TheMonkeMan

King tempest didn't do any slander, so that insult by using an unnecessary quote was not called for.

Cool it.
It wasn't an insult, it's literally what's happening. He openly said I didn't have braincells and called me an idiot because I tried to object something from the Wiki.
If I'm going to get insulted and clowned for questioning something then I'm just not gonna be in the argument. Y'all have been doing this to me constantly and it's really ******* immature, please just stop and try to ACTUALLY PROVIDE ARGUMENTS instead of repeating the same things and then flaming me for disagreeing.
I'm done with this thread, I know if I keep it up I'll get banned or somn.

Nah I def slandered that man when I called em an idiot
It wasn't an insult, it's literally what's happening. He openly said I didn't have braincells and called me an idiot because I tried to object something from the Wiki.
If I'm going to get insulted and clowned for questioning something then I'm just not gonna be in the argument. Y'all have been doing this to me constantly and it's really ******* immature, please just stop and try to ACTUALLY PROVIDE ARGUMENTS instead of repeating the same things and then flaming me for disagreeing.
I'm done with this thread, I know if I keep it up I'll get banned or somn.
I missed that "idiot" part somehow, and that was definitely unneeded, King.

I've said way dumber scaling stuff than what Monke's said, there was no need for insults.

Off guard based on? Vergo was quite literally staring at Sanji before he kicked him.
You know you can be off guard while looking at something right?

Like... it happens all the time, with blitzes and just being dazed or not preparing
I missed that "idiot" part somehow, and that was definitely unneeded, King.

I've said way dumber scaling stuff than what Monke's said, there was no need for insults.
Eseseso if you're on the wiki and you say "the wiki can be wrong" as a counter to "follow the wiki's policies" imma call you an idiot with all due respect

One last thing, I'm not a Sanji fan. Kachon knows this very well, and I even said Sabo could beat Post Wano Sanji, which he no doubt found very stupid but I still believe it anyway.
But we can still agree that Sanji beats Vergo, I wouldn't slander Sanji that badly, the dude's still high YC2/bottom YC1 level.
Speaking of him, I apologize Kachon, but I'm just going to take my leave here. I'm sure you're capable of providing your own arguments from here on.
This got way too heated. You can keep my vote though.

Like... it happens all the time, with blitzes and just being dazed or not preparing
So whats your proof that Vergo was off guard? Or are you just going to claim something that would need substantial proof (which Vergo being off guard doesn't btw) to try to downplay Sanji?

So whats your proof that Vergo was off guard? Or are you just going to claim something that would need substantial proof (which Vergo being off guard doesn't btw) to try to downplay Sanji?
We can literally watch Vergo not even noticing that he was there and when he noticed Sanji was already dashing towards him with fire on his feet

We can literally watch Vergo not even noticing that he was there and when he noticed Sanji was already dashing towards him with fire on his feet
He was staring straight at him before Sanji was even in attack range, and according to your brainless CRT, Vergo isn't slower than Sanji, so there's no reason he should be off guard.

He was staring straight at him before Sanji was even in attack range,
You know you can be off guard while looking at something right?
and according to your brainless CRT, Vergo isn't slower than Sanji, so there's no reason he should be off guard.
When did relative speed mean that you're not off guard?

And aren't you the one screaming he used DJ? Which is faster than base? Which scales to Vergo?

DJ hit an offguard Vergo. Like what are you arguing.

Too bad, he was using Diable Jambe.
You still have no proof that he was off guard what the hell are you talking about.
He flat out wasn't even prepared to fight him

He flew out of nowhere and kicked him in his face. All because you can see them doesn't mean you're on guard

You act like they were already in combat and he put up a guard or something. He was off guard.

Okay I gotta atleast address this.
Saying " Vergo was off guard " is really stupid, because Sanji even noted that he tried to use Tekkai, so he was definitely on guard, he just couldn't dodge in time.

Okay I gotta atleast address this.
Saying " Vergo was off guard " is really stupid, because Sanji even noted that he tried to use Tekkai, so he was definitely on guard, he just couldn't dodge in time.
That was an entirely different kick

He kicked him off guard, then he kicked him again later and he used Tekkai then

I don't see Diable Jambe in that scan.
Look at the literal next one right after
Except Vergo literally had time to say " Who's this? " so he definitely knew it was coming.
And when he got kicked he had exclamation marks noting that he was surprised that he just got kicked in the face after seeing a bunch of dust rise up

He said who's this after all the dust rose, not when he saw Sanji
So not blocking = not being prepared to fight?
Did I say that?
I just said he didn't put up a guard and they weren't in combat. Not that "by default, no guard = not prepared to fight". Stop derailing my argument

Eseseso if you're on the wiki and you say "the wiki can be wrong" as a counter to "follow the wiki's policies" imma call you an idiot with all due respect
This is called progression.
We have had 2 genders for quite a long time, and only recently have we had people discovering new ones and deeming themselves as different genders.
Just like that, the Wiki is not perfect, it's obviously gonna have mistakes and people who think they know it all. But sometimes things change. We can find new things.
I'm following the Wiki's policies, but that doesn't mean I can't at least question them.
And when he got kicked he had exclamation marks noting that he was surprised that he just got kicked in the face after seeing a bunch of dust rise up

He said who's this after all the dust rose, not when he saw Sanji
We literally see him LOOKING AT SANJI. How is this even an argument?
It's clear Sanji wins, just stop lol. This thread is going in circles.
I could have and SHOULD have left this behind, but I'm not gonna leave Kachon with 3 ignorant people who just bandwagon and say "FRA" without actually thinking about the reasons.

Ngl I might leave this as well. KT is adding nothing to this but filler that is cluttering the thread. Until anyone brings up actual constructive points, I'm going to stop responding.

This is called progression.
We have had 2 genders for quite a long time, and only recently have we had people discovering new ones and deeming themselves as different genders.
Just like that, the Wiki is not perfect, it's obviously gonna have mistakes and people who think they know it all. But sometimes things change. We can find new things.
I'm following the Wiki's policies, but that doesn't mean I can't at least question them.
You didn't even question it, you bashed what I said specifically and when I told you to read the wii's points on it you said "so the wiki's words are gospel?"
We literally see him LOOKING AT SANJI. How is this even an argument?
Do I gotta say "you can be off guard and still look at the person" again?
It's clear Sanji wins, just stop lol. This thread is going in circles.
I could have and SHOULD have left this behind, but I'm not gonna leave Kachon with 3 ignorant people who just bandwagon and say "FRA" without actually thinking about the reasons.
"3 ignorant ppl" there's 2 votes, me and Eseseso, you just talking
Ngl I might leave this as well. KT is adding nothing to this but filler that is cluttering the thread. Until anyone brings up actual constructive points, I'm going to stop responding.
Ok

You, me, and Monke all stfu

People will come in and choose which side they want to vote for

Cause I'm arguing with u 2 hopping off each others' arguments

You didn't even question it, you bashed what I said specifically and when I told you to read the wii's points on it you said "so the wiki's words are gospel?"
I asked why it's even considered a thing because it's stupid. Nobody besides this Wiki even says the "Invisible Armament" thing, it's very likely headcanon.
Do I gotta say "you can be off guard and still look at the person" again?
BS. Vergo had ample time to react.
"3 ignorant ppl" there's 2 votes, me and Eseseso, you just talking

Ok

You, me, and Monke all stfu

People will come in and choose which side they want to vote for

Cause I'm arguing with u 2 hopping off each others' arguments
Eminiteable was here too.

Back