• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs Law: North Blue Boys Face Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji had a haki clash against Base King, later with Ifrit he also mentions a new Buso he developed which should mean it's a higher layer than his normal Buso.

Bruh

Are you reading the whole thread? I literally debunked them
And you didn't convince anybody. At all. This is just wasting time. You DO realize you've been arguing with the same two people since you got here correct? People already came back and said they're keeping their votes the same.

Sanji had a haki clash against Base King,
What Haki clash? That tiny lightning spark shit? That wasn't a Haki clash
later with Ifrit he also mentions a new Buso he developed which should mean it's a higher layer than his normal Buso.
No, he never said he developed a new Buso, he said his Haki training provided him with Buso strong enough for Ifrit

The Sanji arguments are getting stupidly repetitive. Literally nothing changes what Law can do to him aside from "but what if Law just doesn't".
Law can damage him more than Queen has in way less hits. Messes with him spatially via teleportation. Sanji having greater armament sounds weird because I sure as hell ain't seen it, and Law isn't playing tag with him like Queen and waiting for him to regen.

Sanji had a haki clash against Base King, later with Ifrit he also mentions a new Buso he developed which should mean it's a higher layer than his normal Buso.
He says his haki training and his EXOSKELETON are what helped him endure the heat.
He just trained his regular buso better, he didn't develop any new layer that's just headcanon. Hell from the sound of it his buso wouldn't even have been enough if it weren't for the exoskeleton.

The Sanji arguments are getting stupidly repetitive. Literally nothing changes what Law can do to him aside from "but what if Law just doesn't".
Law can damage him more than Queen has in way less hits. Messes with him spatially via teleportation. Sanji having greater armament sounds weird because I sure as hell ain't seen it, and Law isn't playing tag with him like Queen and waiting for him to regen.
Literally^

Mind you I haven't even voted for anyone, I couldn't care less about who wins or not, but this literally isn't going anywhere. It's been the same 4 or 5 people spouting the same thing because one side (or even both) are not listening. The people have given their votes. This shit should be closed. I've already added it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back