• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vice Admiral Vergo vs Demon of the Blue Sea Sanji

"Who had an entire arc to himself" No the **** he didn't
All he did was fight Smoker ( who's also a jobber ), get clapped by Law, and manage to slightly crack Sanji's already hurt leg.
Not to mention the last part was after he got sent into a wall like twice by the guy he "canonically washed" despite using Tekkai the 2nd time.
AND Sanji blitzed him.
At most Soru and Geppo would make him maybe match Sanji in speed.
I don't see how Vergo is superior in any way, honestly..

Saying Vergo's Soru and Geppo would make him match Sanji when he matched Sanji already canonically without them is ******* hilarious

Sanji was scared of Smoker and ran away from his ass in peak condition

"Get clapped by Law" ok

How you have 2,870+ messages and haven't looked at anything we've discussed on these topics is hilarious

Sanji blitzing him is a funny ass statement

yall have fun

I love when someone's headcanon can be disproven by a single panel of someone literally looking at their opponent as they get kicked in their face

I love when someone looks like an idiot from multiple angles but is still so strongly adamant that they're correct especially when their opponent's arguments have considerable backing and you don't have a single agreement from a single soul in this thread outside of Kachon (and only when he references boosting Sanji)

Bragging about randoms riding your debunked arguments?
This is hilarious
You can't even provide a valid wincon for Vergo either
All this talk about him tanking attacks with Tekkai and Armament while we see him get damaged and sent into walls while using Tekkai against a normal DJ attack
This thread is just going into circles so we should either abandon it or have someone else provide actual arguments here.

I don't know why I even bother on these threads people just spout complete nonsense and everyone fra trains it
I'm starting to lose braincells from this shit

You know I cherish you KT but we gotta be honest some of the stuff you say is borderline idiotic headcanon lol, you're just not told that because you're a popular and reliable Thread Mod most of the time.

And because I provide scans and prove every point I say, with the points I say having months worth of repeating to where ppl don’t need me to repeat it again

At the end of the day it's just a debate about 2 fictional characters we shouldn't let it ruin our view on each other.

If base vergo>Base Sanji
Then even if DJ Sanji>Vergo
Vergo with rokushiki likely still folds him
Vergo with busoshoku on top of rokushiki double-folds
Vergo with fullbody busoshoku triple-folds

He just has more amps and visibly shrugged Sanji's attacks off while Sanji was sweating bullets taking him on. It's not really that big a shocker that he's stronger than the exact same version of the character he canonically almost wrecked without even showing his best abilities

How is Base Vergo > Base Sanji? Sanji was even outmaneuvering him.
Y'all wank him slightly cracking his already hurt bone for some reason

he
fractured
his
leg
with one kick

and shrugged off a DJ kick to the face while he was off guard

being above 'base' Sanji is generous, he was barely bothered by DJ.
Man this always happens to me, people just say random stuff and everyone agrees, I don't care anymore.

Back